SlimmingWorld_stephjoy26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The air bubbles in her living room wallpaper are absolutely freaking me out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The car seat and play mat on display are just giving me anxiety. Why why why? I have two children and have also had two miscarriages. On my last I was literally terrified to even risk jinxing anything. I know it’s superstition etc but just slow down 🙈🙈🙈

The air bubbles in her living room wallpaper are absolutely freaking me out.
She thought they'd just come out overnight 🤣😑
The car seat and play mat on display are just giving me anxiety. Why why why? I have two children and have also had two miscarriages. On my last I was literally terrified to even risk jinxing anything. I know it’s superstition etc but just slow down 🙈🙈🙈
It's too much too soon for most people, but even more so for someone who's suffered a MC. I remember being terrified to put anything in place in case I jinxed it.
I almost feel like she's rubbing it in people's faces that she's pregnant, its incredibly insensitive considering she jumped on the the MC/TTC train as soon as she could and no doubt gained followers from that who'll now be witnessing her behaviour now.

I agree. My partner lost a baby at 17 weeks and 24 weeks and myself lost one at 11 weeks, so I was terrified to even buy anything until at least 30 weeks!

Reactions: 3
That girl is going to end up with a back injury if she forces her stomach out anymore 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t wait for the post when she’s heavily pregnant and the size of a house and she posts a pic next to one of these “bump pics” and adds the cliche caption “can’t believe I thought I had a bump in this pic” 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
We know it’s coming!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is there a child related giveaway on Instagram she isn't trying to win?
This also got me thinking about when she prematurely announced her pregnancy by sharing a pram giveaway a while back but then said she bought hers in the Black Friday sales, surely she only needs one?
Eta it was 5th December she shared the pram giveaway but she'd already been to the Mamas & Papas outlet and bought her pram at this point 🙃

Is there a child related giveaway on Instagram she isn't trying to win?
This also got me thinking about when she prematurely announced her pregnancy by sharing a pram giveaway a while back but then said she bought hers in the Black Friday sales, surely she only needs one?
Eta it was 5th December she shared the pram giveaway but she'd already been to the Mamas & Papas outlet and bought her pram at this point 🙃
She shared it because she wanted to secretly out her pregnancy and let everyone know without actually saying 🙄🙃🙃
That’s our Steph!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Sharing another pram giveaway. At this point I'm beginning to think she's actively searching for them in hope her big social following will get her an easy win

Still harping on about the shape of her non existent bump. Why does it even matter? And that she hasn’t felt the baby kick at 18 weeks is still really really early. Having another sofa day because the world is too much for her, I really feel sorry for this kid, she’s going to have the worst ppd

Regardless of where the placenta is, 18/19 weeks is really early to have felt the baby move 🙄

I wouldn't say 18/19 weeks is really really early. I'd say that's about when most people start feeling them.
However, it is quite early when she has an anterior placenta.

Why is she so obsessed with her "bump" shape though

She will be down the hospital for monitoring before we know it!
It’s the same wait we all have between scans - it will be a worse wait for her after the 28 weeks scan as unless she has any reasons for growth scans, she won’t get another scan until 36 weeks - what will she do then!?

Reactions: 2
It’s the same wait we all have between scans - it will be a worse wait for her after the 28 weeks scan as unless she has any reasons for growth scans, she won’t get another scan until 36 weeks - what will she do then!?
Do you get a 28 week scan?
We only have 12 and 20. And then that's it. They don't even do a 36 week scan!

Reactions: 1
As far as I know it's just the 12 and the 20 week scan, but I can imagine her having a block booking at the pregnancy unit for one reason or another.
Shes obsessed with what her bump looks like, I feel sorry for this poor child ready.
I hope someone in the family gives her a shake

Reactions: 2
If this is what she's like with her bump, what is going to happen if her child isn't "insta perfect"
Even something small like a birth mark?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.