SlimmingWorld_stephjoy26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this literally all the content her nearly 50k followers get now… she’s going to lose a large chunk of her following soon.
She is no longer relatable… and now the most insufferable pregnant woman known on Instagram!
She should sack off her insta and just open a private page for her family and friends (if she has any left that are bothered to hear about her irrational purchases and behaviours)!

Reactions: 6
Is she actually feeding the bleeping dog from the sofa under her foisty blanket 🤢😂 what a lazy cow.

Reactions: 2
bleeping hell! Is she glued to that sofa! I've never seen anyone feed their dog from the sofa.
Stephanie, babe, run the vacuum round you absolute minger

Reactions: 6
Ewwwwww omfg this poor baby had better not come out with any fur /dander allergies cuz she’ll be fucked in that gaff. Not even an attempt at getting the pet hair up she’s utterly disgusting.

Reactions: 4
She's clearly unaware how dangerous those prep machines are, but this is the woman who is already ignoring every piece of safety advice out there.
Also, why is everything mis matched?

How much money does this woman have?!
It's got to be on credit cards, surely? Either that or they've been given a bunch of money from someone.

Did she live in that house before she got with her husband or did they move in together?

It's got to be on credit cards, surely? Either that or they've been given a bunch of money from someone.

Did she live in that house before she got with her husband or did they move in together?
Has to be! They bought it together and I’m sure ages ago she said he works in dominoes!!

Just found him on Facebook says he a recreational assistant at a college? Don’t know where I got dominos from 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Has to be! They bought it together and I’m sure ages ago she said he works in dominoes!!

Just found him on Facebook says he a recreational assistant at a college? Don’t know where I got dominos from 🤣🤣🤣
He used to work in KFC which is most likely where you got Dominos from

How much money does this woman have?!
Clearly not as much as she likes to let on, otherwise why would she buy bedding which is slight seconds and stand googling the price of the prep machine then ask the staff to price match it. It'll all be on credit without a doubt.

Reactions: 3
Clearly not as much as she likes to let on, otherwise why would she buy bedding which is slight seconds and stand googling the price of the prep machine then ask the staff to price match it. It'll all be on credit without a doubt.
She’s going to run the risk of double buying things soon! She has just bought just so much stuff, without a care in the world it seems.
All stuffed in bags - she’s going to forget what she has or hasn’t got soon!
she will probably buy a breast pump next - without any thought of what her feeding preferences might be!
Someone get her on an antenatal class! 🤦🏼‍♀️

I think all her surgery was financed reading the newspaper article she did?
100% she’s tapping her credit card!

She’s going to run the risk of double buying things soon! She has just bought just so much stuff, without a care in the world it seems.
All stuffed in bags - she’s going to forget what she has or hasn’t got soon!
she will probably buy a breast pump next - without any thought of what her feeding preferences might be!
Someone get her on an antenatal class! 🤦🏼‍♀️
When she showed the nursery a few weeks ago there was a breast pump in the haul she had then. I think she's jusy buying for the sake of it and because she feels its what she needs to do. None of it coordinates which is really bugging me 🤣

Reactions: 3
When she showed the nursery a few weeks ago there was a breast pump in the haul she had then. I think she's jusy buying for the sake of it and because she feels its what she needs to do. None of it coordinates which is really bugging me 🤣
I thought there was! Thank you for confirming it!
She’s literally wasting money! She only needs one or the other!
She really is clueless - reminds me of that saying “all the gear and no idea” 🤣🤣
I wonder if she has any she knows who has a baby that she could connect with, she really needs some guidance!

I thought there was! Thank you for confirming it!
She’s literally wasting money! She only needs one or the other!
She really is clueless - reminds me of that saying “all the gear and no idea” 🤣🤣
I wonder if she has any she knows who has a baby that she could connect with, she really needs some guidance!
It stuck in my mind because I remember seeing all of the bottles she had bought too. I'm not too au fait with the process, but surely she'd struggle with her implants?
She doesn't appear to have many friends at all, which is sad really. I suspect that's why she's sharing all of this on a public Instagram account because she has nobody to get excited with, or her friends are bored stiff of her 😐

All that “retail therapy” and it all looks like tacky cheap rubbish.
running the hoover around and sorting out the drop and hang of her curtains would have given her a seratonin rush.

what’s a recreational assistant? Sweeping the changing room floor at the local pool? Selling the coffee and cake at soft play??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wahoo! The long awaited bump update 👍
Thrilling content, more of her wrapped in a blanket or duvet. She's gotta be so musty 🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.