Slimmingworld_katylouise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s just annoyed that she didn’t start selling the nuskin stuff and overnight transform into Brittany as I think that was her aim, to be just like her since she’s copied her every move lately! But don’t worry, she’s back now to show us how to make sausage sandwiches with gluten free rolls and a tit load of primula cheese and BBQ sauce on 🤮

Reactions: 2
I think she’s just annoyed that she didn’t start selling the nuskin stuff and overnight transform into Brittany as I think that was her aim, to be just like her since she’s copied her every move lately! But don’t worry, she’s back now to show us how to make sausage sandwiches with gluten free rolls and a tit load of primula cheese and BBQ sauce on 🤮
Don’t forget how to use foundation 6 shades too dark, how to do a selfie whilst holding in so much breathe you nearly pass out and how not to live your life as a young woman

• Haha
Don’t forget how to use foundation 6 shades too dark, how to do a selfie whilst holding in so much breathe you nearly pass out and how not to live your life as a young woman
Oh gosh I’ve missed it all 🙄🤣

This is what I don’t understand about these big accounts. She’s no better than Harry prickard! Using 14 syns on her breakfast? No speed food. So much time and effort for a few seconds of sugar fix? JUST HAVE A BANANA FOR YOUR BREAKFAST and you wonder why you can’t loose weight. Oh my god these people

Reactions: 1
Ahaha what makes me laugh is that she’s comforting feeding her poor cat. I do love Boris tho, he is an orangecat like me. Get well soon Bozza

I feel sorry for Boris having them as owners. Do you think he mistakes Nath for a rat and tries killing him

• Haha
Just in case you missed the most boring stories known to man kind she’s back. She had a week off and ate what she likes. She’s still ‘poorly’

• Haha
Just in case you missed the most boring stories known to man kind she’s back. She had a week off and ate what she likes. She’s still ‘poorly’
Gosh, when is she never poorly!!! Has she been showing anymore of her nuskin products? 🤣 thinking back to when she lied and said she had the lip plumper but didn’t show it 🤔

Does she still go to weigh in? What happened to the k8 week challenge? 😂 I can’t keep up haha

• Haha
Oh Christ she’s up telling all she’s going to the doctors🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s ALWAYS poorly!!
If she was that poorly she wouldn’t be stood in front of her phone telling everyone first thing...can’t believe she has so many followers she’s a very strange young girl!!
I think she suffers with chronic illness’

Girls, can someone fill me in on this girl? Just came accross her account and I’m confused. Seems like she would rather be a blogger?

Last edited:

Girls, can someone fill me in on this girl? Just came accross her account and I’m confused. Seems like she would rather be a blogger?
She doesn’t suffer with chronic illness at all! She’s just a lazy cow who likes to moan into the camera. You don’t just take a day off from chronic illness, she phones into work sick as she can’t stand with her period pain yet pops into the shops on the way home 🙈 I wouldn’t even try to catch up with her page it’ll just be video after video of how poorly she is.

I’ve had to unfollow her she annoys me that much 😂 if she was genuinely ill and struggled to get out of bed I’d feel sympathetic, but like others have said she does that and then she goes shopping no problem! It also infuriates me how she is continuously off work (so I assume getting little if no pay) and she has money for everything no problem!

She seriously needs to change her bio to ‘juggling weightloss and being a massive baby’

• Haha
Her bio is so bloody attention seeking... “juggling weight loss and chronic pain”. Piss offfffffffff
She’s so laughable!

Chronic pain sufferer yet the docs have told you it’s all in your head...ok pal 👍🏻

She doesn’t suffer with chronic illness at all! She’s just a lazy cow who likes to moan into the camera. You don’t just take a day off from chronic illness, she phones into work sick as she can’t stand with her period pain yet pops into the shops on the way home 🙈 I wouldn’t even try to catch up with her page it’ll just be video after video of how poorly she is.
It’s unfair to say that. I suffer from a chronic illness and it can be awful both physically and mentally. Yes, going to the shops thing is stupid but that’s her mistake to make.

It’s unfair to say that. I suffer from a chronic illness and it can be awful both physically and mentally. Yes, going to the shops thing is stupid but that’s her mistake to make.
The only chronic illness she has is munchausen.

• Haha