Slimmingworld_katylouise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actually rung in sick today after being out and about yesterday posing for tit photos😳
How do they not sack her...I’ve unfollowed I can’t bear to watch her moaning anymore she drains the life out of you listening to her ramble on about herself!!

Reactions: 3
She’s actually rung in sick today after being out and about yesterday posing for tit photos😳
How do they not sack her...I’ve unfollowed I can’t bear to watch her moaning anymore she drains the life out of you listening to her ramble on about herself!!
She actually disgusts me. Pathetic girl, maybe I’m being harsh but I seriously hope she does get fired because she deserves it!! I’d hate for her to be my colleague. Hope can she put on the poorly act so much to then go out gallivanting the next minute? All when she should be in work and is most likely letting many people down as a result?? Eurgh 😅

Reactions: 1
Do you know what she’s really annoyed me so much today!! I have an infection after childbirth and have done for the last month. I had to wait over an hour to get antibiotics to help this, it’s massively affecting my time as a new mum and she wastes the NHS time over and over again. It’s people like her causing the problems we have!!

Reactions: 4
I love the paragraph of excuses as to why she’s maintained 🤣🤣 more like you’ve sat at home crying all week about your period and stuffed your big gob with promise gluten rolls, sausages, bbq sauce and primula cheese!

She looks like Yoda in that grizzly green face mask 😲 She can't even apply it properly, probably way too much effort for her. Get yours in time for Halloween!👽

• Haha
She looks like Yoda in that grizzly green face mask 😲 She can't even apply it properly, probably way too much effort for her. Get yours in time for Halloween!👽
Yoda 🤣🤣🤣

Love how she’s put the link for the lip stuff but hasn’t even shown the product in use! If her followers fall for her tit and buy these products from her then they’re just as much big knob heads as she is!

Yoda 🤣🤣🤣

Love how she’s put the link for the lip stuff but hasn’t even shown the product in use! If her followers fall for her tit and buy these products from her then they’re just as much big knob heads as she is!
She has no shame at all! 🙈

Yoda 🤣🤣🤣

She doesn’t wanna fork out for it herself so instead she’ll just flog it without even trying it herself

• Angry
I actually didn’t realise I could dislike her any more 🙄

Just goes to show how much of a scam artist these people are that sell these products! Any lie to get people’s money!
Oh my god ... she’s actually a bleeping joke. I can not BELIEVE the audacity of her saying ‘these aren’t gifted I paid for them with my own money’ - YES, because it’s a bleeping MLM scheme you idiot, that’s how they work. And saying ‘I’m not sure why I came on here... oh wait while I’m here, I got some new products to share with you’. She’s such a money grabbing twit and she looked like shrek in that mask. I don’t think I can dislike her any more. I hope she gains this week. Worst slimming world account out there.

Oh my god ... she’s actually a bleeping joke. I can not BELIEVE the audacity of her saying ‘these aren’t gifted I paid for them with my own money’ - YES, because it’s a bleeping MLM scheme you idiot, that’s how they work. And saying ‘I’m not sure why I came on here... oh wait while I’m here, I got some new products to share with you’. She’s such a money grabbing twit and she looked like shrek in that mask. I don’t think I can dislike her any more. I hope she gains this week. Worst slimming world account out there.
Oh I know tell me about it!!! She’s bleeping vile! The state of her lips to. She’ll be copying Brittany before we know it with getting lip injections! I pray she gains again on Saturday. I’ve reported her to ASA and sent them the photos of her posts with no AD on them! The only AD on there was in white on a white background conveniently! Hopefully she gets an email from them.

This isn’t hate, more of an observation. She’s been upset about the maintain on Saturday. Then she came on today saying how she’s disappointed etc. But she’s having a large cheese platter at nearly 10 o’clock at night. Also I started my weight loss journey quite a while after her but I’ve significantly bypassed her since (and I’ve not had a quick weight loss and done no exercise etc). I think she needs to take accountability for what she eats.

how I just sat through all of those stories with her wet mouth smacking away I’ll never know. Soooo she ate tit all weekend. Has tit skin (even though her mask is so amazing) Yet stays up eating a plate of cheese before bed RIGHT Yeah ok. Good one - and you wonder why your skins tit

Now for the NU skin crap. COME ON.. swipe ups to crap you have not even tried or got out the packet yet? What the duck? Just so awful.

Reactions: 2
how I just sat through all of those stories with her wet mouth smacking away I’ll never know. Soooo she ate tit all weekend. Has tit skin (even though her mask is so amazing) Yet stays up eating a plate of cheese before bed RIGHT Yeah ok. Good one - and you wonder why your skins tit

Now for the NU skin crap. COME ON.. swipe ups to crap you have not even tried or got out the packet yet? What the duck? Just so awful.
I HATE when they start raving on about a product being able to vanish stretch marks 🤮 It’s the worst because people get so upset by them and it’s such a nasty trigger for vulnerable people to buy complete crap

I HATE when they start raving on about a product being able to vanish stretch marks 🤮 It’s the worst because people get so upset by them and it’s such a nasty trigger for vulnerable people to buy complete crap
I can’t believe she’s posted that 😱😱 saying it gets rid of stretch marks after just one use!!! She should be ashamed of herself for promoting such drivel 😡 it really is such a major trigger when people want a last resort and to try anything that works!!! She’s makes me so so annoyed!

• Angry
Looks like she’s fed up and taking an Instagram break...I don’t think the face masks and other tat are selling 🤣

Also, why does she need to ‘recharge’ she’s had god knows how long off work for bloody period pain, she looked perfectly fine going shopping and back home for her nans birthday and suddenly now she’s back at work she’s having a hard time, my word!

Last edited:
  • Haha