Slimmingworld_katylouise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s said the dr thinks it might be an allergic reaction - didn’t all this begin around the same time as the NuSkin promos
Good spot.
I could barely stand to listen to her bleat on about what the dr said & think half of what she came out with was bull. How can the infection in her eye spread to her jaw? I understand the other eye if she’s been using the same washcloth/towel but her jaw?

Reactions: 1
She’s banging on again about being poorly...this is all she does!!
Loving how’s she’s using a filter to get a top lip🤣

• Haha
so she’s hit her lowest weight? Since then it’s been bacon sarnie ... out for ‘dirty food’ this weekend with that boyfriend 🙄 (she’s trying to be Brittany again) lol she will be off plan all week then either avoid weigh in Saturday or to and gain.. but hey she’s MAKING MEMORIES and LIVING LIFE dont u no

Reactions: 2
so she’s hit her lowest weight? Since then it’s been bacon sarnie ... out for ‘dirty food’ this weekend with that boyfriend 🙄 (she’s trying to be Brittany again) lol she will be off plan all week then either avoid weigh in Saturday or to and gain.. but hey she’s MAKING MEMORIES and LIVING LIFE dont u no
yeah it’s almost like she doesn’t actually understand how weight gain happens. It’s not a magical moment that all happens when you step onto Sandra the SW consultant’s scales 😹

• Haha
Crazy. They are all obsessed with the numbers - it’s actually frightening that she lives her life ruled by Sw and the scale number.

Ahahaha the toilet door story is weird - worries about people seeing her on the loo but broadcast your wee to your 30k followers 😹

they seemed like they had a nice night though so fair play. Love getting Merry with my mum

• Haha
She looks great weight wise in those pics of her mums wedding. That tan / makeup though, why the need for so much? She looks bloody awful.

So glad I worked so hard to loose weight ??? I’m sorry. WORKED HARD... I don’t even know where to start with this.

• Haha
Oh dear she’s back and her mission to become Brittany has been stepped up a notch 🙈 she’s going to try and maintain her weight and asking her followers what they’d like to see from her page as she likes showing fashion. Before we know it, it’ll be gifted restaurant visits and air bnb codes to go along with her face mask which clearly isn’t working because she still films all the time with a filter on.

So glad I worked so hard to loose weight ??? I’m sorry. WORKED HARD... I don’t even know where to start with this.
She did all those K8 week challenges don’t forget 🤣

• Haha
Can I ask why the foooookkkk would you fill half a pepper with primula and cook it????

Just why???

• Haha
Can I ask why the foooookkkk would you fill half a pepper with primula and cook it????

Just why???
Because she’s obsessed with processed crappy food with no actual nutrition:

- low cal ketchup and sauces 🤷‍♀️
- low cal jams and honey
- diet fizzy pop
- primula everything
- stevia bloody sweetener

I can’t think of any more off the top of my head but i guarantee there is!

She has to whack ten tonnes of sauce or sweetener on everything she eats.

I rest my case... those pot noodle things should not be 1.5 syns- it encourages poor eating habits. They’re hardly nutritious. Anything for a bit of dollar for Katy though

I rest my case... those pot noodle things should not be 1.5 syns- it encourages poor eating habits. They’re hardly nutritious. Anything for a bit of dollar for Katy though
And she wonders why she has such crappy skin when she lives on processed foods!