Slimmingworld_katylouise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably told To DM stupid people with a 10k+ following
Yeah I doubt she’s making as much money as it seems. I’ve watched some really interesting documentaries on this and the company will pressurise you to make your life appear perfect on life to encourage others to join. So you end up inviting your savings (not profits) into buying designer items and holidays just to appear successful. Such a con... it’s easy to see how people get sucked into it!

Yeah I doubt she’s making as much money as it seems. I’ve watched some really interesting documentaries on this and the company will pressurise you to make your life appear perfect on life to encourage others to join. So you end up inviting your savings (not profits) into buying designer items and holidays just to appear successful. Such a con... it’s easy to see how people get sucked into it!
Ahhh I see, that's so fucked up.

Oh Christ she’s up telling all she’s going to the doctors🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s ALWAYS poorly!!
If she was that poorly she wouldn’t be stood in front of her phone telling everyone first thing...can’t believe she has so many followers she’s a very strange young girl!!

I literally just came on here to rant about the fact she’s poorly again! Doctors must be sick of the sight of her... and her manager must be used to the fact she’s out more than she’s in 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Also... off work but spending the day shopping with your boyfriend? Interesting that she’s plastered that all over the internet. If I’m off ill, it’s because I physically can’t get out of the house. I think my employer would be pretty annoyed if I took a sick day but I was still prancing around town.

Reactions: 2
I literally just came on here to rant about the fact she’s poorly again! Doctors must be sick of the sight of her... and her manager must be used to the fact she’s out more than she’s in 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Also... off work but spending the day shopping with your boyfriend? Interesting that she’s plastered that all over the internet. If I’m off ill, it’s because I physically can’t get out of the house. I think my employer would be pretty annoyed if I took a sick day but I was still prancing around town.
Exactly my thought - if you’re well enough to go out shopping and ‘cheering yourself up’ then you’re well enough to go into work... I suspect I know the diagnosis. It’s a rare condition called bone-idleness

Reactions: 3
Exactly my thought - if you’re well enough to go out shopping and ‘cheering yourself up’ then you’re well enough to go into work... I suspect I know the diagnosis. It’s a rare condition called bone-idleness
I’m amazed she’s not been fired yet, especially from somewhere like Next who could easily replace her within a day. Despite the fact she misses work so often, she’s always got the money for many clothing hauls and Spicentice deliveries 🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
I’m amazed she’s not been fired yet, especially from somewhere like Next who could easily replace her within a day. Despite the fact she misses work so often, she’s always got the money for many clothing hauls and Spicentice deliveries 🤔🤔
I think spicentice probably gift her most of her tit and she's said she uses klana before. Considering she's got a 21 buttons account I'm guessing she uses klana to pay for for her hauls, uploads them to make a bit of ££ if anyone purchases them and then sends the stuff back.

Her eye isn’t even swollen it’s because she had only just woke up, they always look like that when she posts straight after she’s woken up at midday. Funny how she’s not told us how she got on so obviously duck all wrong with her. Seriously tempted to email next with her insta handle and tell them how much she basically gloats when she gets days off or sent home. Working in retail I know how bleeping annoying it is when someone rings in sick or gets sent home it adds so much pressure to everyone else - to gloat you don’t have to work the next sale now takes the absolute piss out of the rest of the staff the vampire teethed bint

• Haha
The latest pic which she’s just uploaded on insta looks nothing like her imo... some serious editing there!

Her eye isn’t even swollen it’s because she had only just woke up, they always look like that when she posts straight after she’s woken up at midday. Funny how she’s not told us how she got on so obviously duck all wrong with her. Seriously tempted to email next with her insta handle and tell them how much she basically gloats when she gets days off or sent home. Working in retail I know how bleeping annoying it is when someone rings in sick or gets sent home it adds so much pressure to everyone else - to gloat you don’t have to work the next sale now takes the absolute piss out of the rest of the staff the vampire teethed bint
I’m surprised her managers don’t already follow her... and yeah totally agree I spent many years working at a high street fashion store and those who called on sick endlessly didn’t last long because it’s reliant on staff to keep the store going. Mind you she’s not a key holder as she’s never had to open up

It annoys me most because I suffer with a chronic hidden illness, I’ve had to have 3 operations in the last 5 months meaning I’ve had to have time off work (with an NHS sick note obvs) but I feel like she just takes the Mickey out of people who really do require SSP and are off I’ll for a genuine reason. I’m lucky that my career allows me to work from home when I need to and my employers are very supportive when I’ve been to appointments etc. Winds me up... can you tell 😹 I should just block her and be done with it. No ambition, wants to play little woman to her poor OH.

Last edited:
The latest pic which she’s just uploaded on insta looks nothing like her imo... some serious editing there!
She must have given herself arm aching bending to get the picture aswell! I did just have a giggle at the photo though, she’s made a massive post about not having posted in a while and why and asking how everyone is and she’s got one comment on it and 167 likes 🤣🤣 with the size following she has how embarrassing that she barely gets any likes on her posts! Everyone must be sick of her tit haha

She must have given herself arm aching bending to get the picture aswell! I did just have a giggle at the photo though, she’s made a massive post about not having posted in a while and why and asking how everyone is and she’s got one comment on it and 167 likes 🤣🤣 with the size following she has how embarrassing that she barely gets any likes on her posts! Everyone must be sick of her tit haha
The door looks nice and curved where she’s FaceTuned her face

Wasting NHS precious time when she says she feels awful but is then well enough to suck the duck out of herself for a perfectly photoshopped selfie and bugger off shopping!