Slimmingworld_katylouise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suffer from a chronic illness (I know not every illness is the same & effects people differently) but I manage to work full time, exercise & basically live a normal life

Reactions: 4
It’s unfair to say that. I suffer from a chronic illness and it can be awful both physically and mentally. Yes, going to the shops thing is stupid but that’s her mistake to make.
Not unfair at all when she parades her life on Instagram and pretty much stated that she was discharged from the hospital because they said she was imagining the pain 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t know you or your chronic illness so I’m not sure why you feel the need to state that as I haven’t commented on you. I’ve commented on someone who you can clearly see is just lazy and likes to imagine something is wrong.

It’s unfair to say that. I suffer from a chronic illness and it can be awful both physically and mentally. Yes, going to the shops thing is stupid but that’s her mistake to make.
Also she basically left work for period pain, stopped off and went shopping on the way home then rung in sick the next day but went out for an entire day shopping with her fella! Sorry but if you can do that then you can be at work 🙈 conveniently this happened during the next sale week and she ended up with the week off!

I suffer from a chronic illness (I know not every illness is the same & effects people differently) but I manage to work full time, exercise & basically live a normal life
Fair play! I have a few friends that suffer with chronic illness so when I see someone taking the piss and making out they have one to it does make me annoyed as it’s just not genuine at all! She’s not diagnosed with a chronic illness, she’s just young and dumb jumping on a band wagon.

Reactions: 5
To be honest I think you’re just a horrible person get a life

how do you know that? Honestly i hope you don’t have any children with that attitude.

Trust me. You do take a day off with chronic illness, everyday is different. Don’t be so judgemental.
I think you need to run along to the rave about boards darling.

Also... wtf has me having children got to do with the price of fish 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
@silentbeauty jog on pal you’re clearly on the wrong thread because if you followed the girl then you wouldn’t be challenging what I’m saying! My children are just perfect aswell thank you very much, they’re not lazy shits like Katy who make up an illness to get sympathy! They’re very hard working individuals thanks to my amazing parenting 🖕🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Buy some and try it instead on being on the beg, AGAIN.
My word, why tag the company 🙈 guaranteed this time next week she’s doing an AD for them! bleeping woman needs to get herself to work so she’s got the money to go and buy some like the rest of us.

I also suffer a hidden illness which causes chronic pain and I will take medication for the rest of my life and my illness will eventually leave me needing multiple joint replacement and a wheelchair user. I work full time and I exercise 5 days a week. My mother has recently been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease and she is still working and hasn’t taken any days off despite being genuinely unwell. I understand some people are literally unable to leave their bed but Katy is just bone idle! It’s a disgrace that she is constantly off her work with feeble excuses when so many people are looking for work while she is milking it for all it’s worth 😠😠

Reactions: 4
I also suffer a hidden illness which causes chronic pain and I will take medication for the rest of my life and my illness will eventually leave me needing multiple joint replacement and a wheelchair user. I work full time and I exercise 5 days a week. My mother has recently been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease and she is still working and hasn’t taken any days off despite being genuinely unwell. I understand some people are literally unable to leave their bed but Katy is just bone idle! It’s a disgrace that she is constantly off her work with feeble excuses when so many people are looking for work while she is milking it for all it’s worth 😠😠
Well said lovely! This is my point! Her excuse for being off work just don’t wash at all. She for sure isn’t one of those people who genuinely can’t leave their bed, she’s proved that time and time again. I’m sorry but if you have to leave work and need a week off the last thing you do is go swanning around garden centres shopping all day with your fella, if you can do that then you can be in work. She’s just beyond lazy.

Reactions: 3
Well said lovely! This is my point! Her excuse for being off work just don’t wash at all. She for sure isn’t one of those people who genuinely can’t leave their bed, she’s proved that time and time again. I’m sorry but if you have to leave work and need a week off the last thing you do is go swanning around garden centres shopping all day with your fella, if you can do that then you can be in work. She’s just beyond lazy.
How on earth is this girl still employed!! Bet her colleagues/manager absolutely dislike her

She’s banging on about being poorly again...SHOCK😩
And I’m sorry but the photos on her story with no make up or no filter are frightening...just shows how fake 99% of her pictures are🙄

Reactions: 2
She’s banging on about being poorly again...SHOCK😩
And I’m sorry but the photos on her story with no make up or no filter are frightening...just shows how fake 99% of her pictures are🙄
And just how much that expensive face cream she was harping on about doesn’t actually work because her skin is just awful!

Reactions: 1
That massive yellow head on her face. So gross. I suffer with spots like most people but good God her skin is gross

no it was yesterday’s stories I think...

I feel sorry for her having to deal with her skin - I’m 31 and only recently has my acne settled, so I do empathise with her on that front
Perhaps if she chilled out on the sweeteners, choc and spread etc it would relax a bit. She needs to drink more water and eat more fruit and veg

she’s said the dr thinks it might be an allergic reaction - didn’t all this begin around the same time as the NuSkin promos