Slimmingworld_katylouise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the right was the day she left the house with no makeup. 🤥
She’s such a catfish 🐟

PS guys (really sorry, I know this is off topic) but I’ve come across a few instagrammers today moaning about Tattle and saying that it will be shut down soon for bullying, as there’s petitions going round at the moment etc. Does anybody know if they can enforce this? I hope not!! 🙈😬

On the right was the day she left the house with no makeup. 🤥
Some people think ‘no makeup’ means no eye make-up 🤷‍♀️

She’s such a catfish 🐟

PS guys (really sorry, I know this is off topic) but I’ve come across a few instagrammers today moaning about Tattle and saying that it will be shut down soon for bullying, as there’s petitions going round at the moment etc. Does anybody know if they can enforce this? I hope not!! 🙈😬
Not sure ‘they’ can because it’s an entirely separate site to social medias. Take reddit and 4chan as an example - they can be way worse than tattle for published content, but they’ve been going for decades. Either way, even if they do shut it down, we’re entitled to free speech and another site would just start up instead.

Reactions: 2
She’s such a catfish 🐟

Won’t happen, nobodies being aggressive or threatening them. It’s gossip at the end of the day, if they don’t like it then they shouldn’t put themselves out there 🤷🏻‍♀️ But they can’t because they love the attention! Anyone remember when Sophie Jude got hacked and was crying in her mums stories saying she’s lost all her followers? Well that’s what they are all like 😂 pathetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some people think ‘no makeup’ means no eye make-up 🤷‍♀️

Not sure ‘they’ can because it’s an entirely separate site to social medias. Take reddit and 4chan as an example - they can be way worse than tattle for published content, but they’ve been going for decades. Either way, even if they do shut it down, we’re entitled to free speech and another site would just start up instead.
Not Katy but I can't find a thread on this one. How do we explain this no makeup then? 😜

Attachments

• Haha
Won’t happen, nobodies being aggressive or threatening them. It’s gossip at the end of the day, if they don’t like it then they shouldn’t put themselves out there 🤷🏻‍♀️ But they can’t because they love the attention! Anyone remember when Sophie Jude got hacked and was crying in her mums stories saying she’s lost all her followers? Well that’s what they are all like 😂 pathetic!
They choose to look as well. It's not like they're directly being targeted on here, it's just someone else's opinion at the end of the day. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
and there we have it, she’s started posting videos of the tit mask like Brittany - their brushes are identical and Katy is even saying she likes the way it applies like Brittany. How can this dick head preach being skint yet is now clearly gonna try and scam her followers out of a large amount of money for a mask. I can guarantee the majority of her followers are normal working class people. Disgusting ugly troll faced witch

I think I need to unfollow. 😩
🤦‍♀️ bleeping hell Katy? You’d sell your soul for a couple of hundred quid, wouldn’t ya.

In all honesty, if my bestie told me (even if they had 30k followers) that they were gonna sell for, essentially, a pyramid scheme, I’d form an intervention.

Please Katy, please, don’t be such a fool

Interesting article about MLM nuskin for anyone who cba to read it

If she’s selling or working with Nu-Skin then she’s even stupider than I thought. Do these people not understand that it’s a MLM business and you’ll never get rich off it?! Ordinary people like her will actually end up spending more money than they make, but she’s after a quick fix and obviously has bought into the idea that it’s fast/easy cash. I really hope her followers don’t encourage this by buying off her, or signing up themselves. It’s cheap overpriced crap!

🤦‍♀️ bleeping hell Katy? You’d sell your soul for a couple of hundred quid, wouldn’t ya.

In all honesty, if my bestie told me (even if they had 30k followers) that they were gonna sell for, essentially, a pyramid scheme, I’d form an intervention.

Ah our posts just coincided! So glad that others are educated about this!

I think anyone that tries to sell this crap and suck their friends into a money pit is despicable, however I genuinely think she’s not smart enough to understand that the company is completely shady and will completely ruin her finances (and potentially mental health). Very unfair to advertise it to people, however unfortunately I doubt she knows what she’s doing

• Haha
I’m aware she can’t help it but her mouth really irritates me
Her top teeth that look like actual fangs annoy me too. I’m glad she doesn’t show them because I’d be cringing watching her stories more than I already am

• Haha

How does this work for Brittany? She’s making a lot of money by the looks of it but I haven’t seen any recruitment posts from her and apparently that’s where the money is