Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurgh she’s going all like Hinch was when Ronnie was first born, just leg shots now of the babies, even though she “won’t be posting them on social media” 🙄

She has very little comments and likes for someone who has 201K followers
I think she likes to give off this impression that Instagram doesn’t rule her life and “it’s only an app” that she said before. If it doesn’t mean that much to you doll then delete it? Oh wait, she can’t she actually loves the fact she has 200+k followers. How will anyone see her Beyoncé inspired comeback after twins if she deletes her account 🙄

Because she’s a greedy massive witch who can’t stop eating her vegan meals
It’s strange how she lost the weight by being not vegan, and then had put most of it back on since she has become a vegan?! I’m a vegetarian so I know you can lose weight without meat personally, but she’s obviously not eating the rainbow or doing it correctly! And still people will pay these people money, when they can’t even stick to the plan themselves, baffles me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She won’t ever post another picture until she is back to goal / target weight and then it will be all about flexing her will power muscle. I am almost certain I remember her posting about having an op for skin removal ( and more power to her for losing all that weight may I add) but her body has really been through a lot now and it’s all her choice but why not just not make a big deal of sw life and learn to like herself ( and maybe be a bit more likable in the process)
She defo had a tummy tuck. She never posted any pics but she did post about having it done

Reactions: 5
I think she’s itching to show those boys on social media! Only so many times we can see them from the back or have photos of their little legs! It’s only a matter or time IMO.
Which is fine, they’re her children, but she’s made such a song and dance about not showing them!

Reactions: 14
I think she’s itching to show those boys on social media! Only so many times we can see them from the back or have photos of their little legs! It’s only a matter or time IMO.
Which is fine, they’re her children, but she’s made such a song and dance about not showing them!
She will absolutely end up showing them......

Reactions: 8
She defo had a tummy tuck. She never posted any pics but she did post about having it done
She had a tummy tuck back in december 2016. 3lbs of loose skin removed. She did post about in on the grid before never before and after

Reactions: 4
She had a tummy tuck back in december 2016. 3lbs of loose skin removed. She did post about in on the grid before never before and after
I remember her posting about this as she went to the HP studios not long after and got engaged

Reactions: 2
She has posted about starting again as an online member as she doesn’t want to go to group. I wonder if that has anything to do with her getting her old consultant fired?

Reactions: 10
She has posted about starting again as an online member as she doesn’t want to go to group. I wonder if that has anything to do with her getting her old consultant fired?
I think it’s more to do with her not wanting to be in a group where anyone could take pics of her at the size she is now, as she’s a total control freak it would seem!

Reactions: 11
She'll use the twins as an excuse but it's because she's in hiding till she's lost it all, and is then back to 1000s of selfies and quotes 🙄

Reactions: 9
Here comes Mrs braggy braggy! “I didn’t know if I’d be successful, I was” Jesus Christ don’t we know it you never shut up about it for years, until you’ve piled it all back on and you’ve been quiet af ever since! I agree with the comment about her being a control freak, she wouldn’t go to group as she’s not a mere mortal, Miss slinky can’t be seen to have weight to lose again! In Instagram she controls the narrative, just as she controls her husband and the rest of her life around her! I think she has a cheek to be almost rude and ignorant to her followers for months, and now wants everyone to fawn over her again because she’s decided to lose the lard.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
She'll use the twins as an excuse but it's because she's in hiding till she's lost it all, and is then back to 1000s of selfies and quotes 🙄
oh god the “lives” will be back! “I’ll be doing a live video chat tonight alllll about my way back to being healthy and eating the rainbow” 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
How on earth did she get her old consultant fired!!
Her consultant accidentally sent her a text that was meant for someone else mocking JSG’s weight gain. JSG posted about it on insta and was subsequently picked up by media. Can’t seem to post a link but should be able to find it on google. I guess this is why she would want to avoid groups.

Reactions: 3
Or the fact she isn’t welcome back to her old group after her last performance with the leader
Omg all of that was just 😲😲😲😲 she's psychotic taking revenge like that. The level of attention seeking from her is worrying. God help those boys of hers.

Reactions: 6
Omg all of that was just 😲😲😲😲 she's psychotic taking revenge like that. The level of attention seeking from her is worrying. God help those boys of hers.
If any kid is mean to them, she’ll campaign to have them expelled 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her consultant accidentally sent her a text that was meant for someone else mocking JSG’s weight gain. JSG posted about it on insta and was subsequently picked up by media. Can’t seem to post a link but should be able to find it on google. I guess this is why she would want to avoid groups.
but she’s got a brass neck and some front for doing all of that, esp leaking the story to the press etc, so if she really wanted to goto a group she would do, what Jen wants Jen gets! Plus there’s loads of groups in Liverpool! I think it’s definitely to do with her wanting to control what pics of her/ info she puts out so it’s all on her own terms etc!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.