Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"No you're amazing"
"No YOU ARE!"
"Biggest inspiration on here"
"Done it before, do it again"
"Please can you Bend over a tiny bit more Jen, not all the the top slimming world """"InFLuEnCeRs"""" can get their tongue in your ever so perfect arse hole at the same time"
Genuinely makes me feel a little sick with how fake it all is. It's all bullshit. Nobody would give two shits about her if she had a zero knocked off her followers. Seriously though! And it would of been a whole other story with the consultant case. But all the cretins come out to play when there's an opportunity to get a reply or look like they're best mates with princess perfect. Bore off. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
152+comments telling her how amazing she was and how much of an inspiration she is. I mean, is she really? She’s a yo yo dieter, not to mention narcissistic tendencies and the most inflated ego ever. But yes let’s all be up her bumhole now Slimming World’s prodigal daughter has returned. 🙄 Why exactly does that many people not have a brain that doesn’t get sucked in by these people.

Reactions: 14
152+comments telling her how amazing she was and how much of an inspiration she is. I mean, is she really? She’s a yo yo dieter, not to mention narcissistic tendencies and the most inflated ego ever. But yes let’s all be up her bumhole now Slimming World’s prodigal daughter has returned. 🙄 Why exactly does that many people not have a brain that doesn’t get sucked in by these people.
Because all of these people are also yo yo dieters and believe that if someone that was once 25 stone can do it, then so can they. The fact she hasn’t showed people any pictures is a massive haze to these warped followers who will believe she’s only gained a few stone back, instead of it all. And it’s all about living your best life so who cares if you gain - right? 😳🙄

Reactions: 8
She’s a boring witch. No two ways about it. I couldn’t give a flying duck about eating the rainbow preach preach JSG. Her “boys” are lovely, I’m sure. But, she is boring.

Reactions: 7
Her consultant accidentally sent her a text that was meant for someone else mocking JSG’s weight gain. JSG posted about it on insta and was subsequently picked up by media. Can’t seem to post a link but should be able to find it on google. I guess this is why she would want to avoid groups.
The sacking of her old consultant won’t be why she’s not attending groups because if you remember back in 2018 and last year she then started running her own groups.
I guess she doesn’t anymore though, will need to look up groups within Kirby area

Reactions: 2
Ex consultant? Did she announce previously that she had given it up. I know with what's gone on with the babies that she would no doubt have a break, but didn't realise she'd give it up all together

Reactions: 1
Ex consultant? Did she announce previously that she had given it up. I know with what's gone on with the babies that she would no doubt have a break, but didn't realise she'd give it up all together
Surely she would have had to give it up, I dont think anyone would want to attend a group where the consultant is completely off plan and gained all their weight back? Hardly motivational

Reactions: 7
Surely they’d sack you if you banged on about “9st gone forever” then larded it all back on?

I don’t blame her for trying it online after the whole groups thing for so long, especially after what happened with the text. But SW doesn’t work (unless you stick to it forever) and she’s just massively proved that.

Reactions: 8
Surely she would have had to give it up, I dont think anyone would want to attend a group where the consultant is completely off plan and gained all their weight back? Hardly motivational
You’d be surprised! Plus SW couldn’t care less if you gained your weight back. As long as they get their money, you have to pay for the hall, the kit etc and then pay them too. So it makes no odds to them if no one comes to your group 🤣

Reactions: 5
Why did she need to buy new scales if she’s got the ones from being a consultant? Also she says she’s not had scales in her house for years where did she put them when she was a consultant? Billy bullshitter strikes again!

Reactions: 9
Oh dear..... Bad Fellow twin mum Beyonce.... how very dare you make your Ivy Park trainers in a collab with Adidas out of leather... don't you know Queen B's biggest fan is vegan and you should make them accordingly 🤪 :rolleyes: 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How has she possibly gained so much weight back after going vegan? I actually don’t get it

Reactions: 6
How has she possibly gained so much weight back after going vegan? I actually don’t get it
A lot of fast food is also vegan and just as yummy and addictive :ROFLMAO:

Some vegan chocolate bars also have a lot more fat in than ones that contain milk

Reactions: 4
I’d be ashamed promoting the new “miss slinky” if i was her, she rubbed it in as much as she could about herself being one, put herself on this higher than everyone else pedestal, then chunked it all back on and now wants to act like she’s the former beauty queen passing her crown onto the new miss slinky. She’s clutching now at best.

Reactions: 9
Everybody sucking her clit over coming back to SW calling her an iNsPirAtIoN. Boreeeeeeeeee offffffffffffffffffff!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has posted about starting again as an online member as she doesn’t want to go to group. I wonder if that has anything to do with her getting her old consultant fired?
I think it’ll be because she’s concerned people will recognise her as the previous Miss Slinky and JSG who lost all this weight and clearly gained most again

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.