Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve learned from friends throughout the years (with social media starting about the time we all left uni and started getting boyfriends etc.) that most people with overly gushy relationships on social media tend to be the ones who have rollercoaster relationships, with giant highs and giant lows. A friend of a friend has a high following and in her posts you’d think she’s the happiest person in the world with her partner. But it doesn’t tell you that three months ago she took her baby and moved in with my friend as they had a massive falling out and broke up! People who live this way don’t necessarily have bad relationships but I’d always prefer what I have which is a steady relationship, with some obvious highlights and a few tiffs thrown in here and there but no gushing and no rages!

Reactions: 15
I used to follow her s long time when I did sw and she was crowned miss slinky.
I don't know if the title sw and publicity ruined her tbh.
It was all so fairy tale Cinderella.
The goal photo shoots
Free holidays away
He sw balls at sparkly pink princeess towers that is as head quarters.
Having a little shallow clique for other sw people who were on social media.
I think even her wedding might have been paid for and very different from what they might if had it she wasnt semi famous.

're the food I almost wondered at times if her eating was very disordered.
Hence why she got so large in the the way place binge eating/huge portions.
Other members of her family also seemed to be a little on the large side.
She then got very skinny.
I have done sw twice over the years and not many maintain to be honest .
The pressure being miss slinky and keeping weight off.

Also the various changes if plan.
Old red and green days made it easier for vegetarian.
That was scrapped and last time I went it was extra easy under new name as sp which in reality is mostly/meat/protein low carb.
The way we syns healthy foods like avacados yet heavily promotes junk diet food like fibre one cardboard bars or sw bars full if sweeteners.
I'm just unsure if sw is a good plan for a vegan and I don't think it teaches portion control.
To gain weight like she has she clearly ate too much, ate wrong things maybe been less active.
Maybe she has health issues I don't know.
I do think she has troubled relationship with food in the past and the sw plan doesn't work with veganism that well.

As for large not so nice consultants met a few of them.
Was always tears and drama at meetings as we went round in a circle and someone had to justify their gains.
It was amusing but I don't miss the sw cult.
It dident work for me the 2nd time round it stressed me out.

Reactions: 10
Those children must’ve been on cows milk being premature, mustn’t they? She wouldn’t have been able to provide enough breast milk so early on and so quickly so I wonder if they’re still be vegan. I think it is the most irresponsible thing to do to young children personally and actually had a debate with jsg about this 😂 didn’t go great

Reactions: 9
It also makes it seem fake because of the way she’s gushes about it 🤷‍♀️

I always think the more people boast and gush ok social media, the more problems behind closed doors. I know from my friends the ones who are always posting declarations of love on Insta are the unhappiest and in the worst relationships, it's like they're trying to convince themselves their relationship is incredible. But the ones that are happy and contented rarely post. I know it's been a tough couple of months for them and what has happened to to them would have put strain on even the strongest relationship, that's why I think she's so full of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I always think the more people boast and gush ok social media, the more problems behind closed doors. I know from my friends the ones who are always posting declarations of love on Insta are the unhappiest and in the worst relationships, it's like they're trying to convince themselves their relationship is incredible. But the ones that are happy and contented rarely post. I know it's been a tough couple of months for them and what has happened to to them would have put strain on even the strongest relationship, that's why I think she's so full of tit.
She definitely is! I agree with everything said here about how false and odd it seems to constantly be making such public declarations of love!
My husband is amazing! He does lots rounds the house and all of the cooking when I am at work as I have a longer commute!
We are very happily married but I never talk about this on social media. In fact rarely mention him there!
However all that being said, I also had a baby round when JSG did. My husband is fab with our little girl most of the time. I do know I am very lucky, but let me tell you, there is also nothing like a baby to highlight how incompetent men can be at time’s and how the ‘little things’ are just so unknown and undetected by them! At several points over the last few months I’ve wanted to shove my husbands head in the oven, poison his coffee and several other ways to get rid of him from under my feet 😳.
So what with them having had two babies I can only imagine this is doubly true for her so definitely refuse to believe her declarations of his perfection etc etc!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those children must’ve been on cows milk being premature, mustn’t they? She wouldn’t have been able to provide enough breast milk so early on and so quickly so I wonder if they’re still be vegan. I think it is the most irresponsible thing to do to young children personally and actually had a debate with jsg about this 😂 didn’t go great
You can get donor breast milk if you're not making enough yourself.

Reactions: 3
Presumably she would only take donor milk from a vegan mother... can’t contaminate her vegan boys!!

I have sympathy for her situation but I expect she will be back shortly in full princess force. At least she’ll never be miss slinky again... I’d bet she’s 20 stone and will never ever see a picture of her again

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have no interest in seeing her kids I couldn't care less if she shows them or not, I'm glad they're ok and thriving. I wish them all the luck in the world.. they're gonna need it having her for a mother and their delightful aunt.

I am not going to be false at all, I don't mind admitting I'm living for the photo she puts out there before she starts her diet of her looking like 'Kate Middleton' 😒🙄 in a fat suit with all of her 18 chins back in place.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm quite looking forward to seeing her diet posts again. Bring a new mum is tough anyway so interested to see if she can actually do it

Reactions: 3
I'm quite looking forward to seeing her diet posts again. Bring a new mum is tough anyway so interested to see if she can actually do it
She posted on Monday last week that her food posts would resume “on Wednesday” and so far she’s posted a grand total of zero food pictures, so I’m guessing it’s not off to a good start...

Reactions: 6
She posted on Monday last week that her food posts would resume “on Wednesday” and so far she’s posted a grand total of zero food pictures, so I’m guessing it’s not off to a good start...
I bet she’s read this as it’s funny how radio silence and then today “overnight grape nuts for breakfast will post about slimming world life tomorrow” 🙄 What’s the big suspense for? Does she really think that she needs to build this crap up for days, so you’re dieting again love who cares, half the population are in the first few weeks of Jan?! The self importance is off the charts with her!

Reactions: 12
She loves food so much she cant even stick to a date to start her diet.. nobodys forcing you love - if you dont wanna do it just pipe down and be fat in peace

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was wedding-thin by the time mine turned one 😂 both times. Getting the weight off gave me something to focus on that was within my control (little else is at that time!) I didn’t start dieting til 10/11 months though as I was breastfeeding.

Reactions: 2
I don't bash her for not losing weight after birth considering the circumstances and also, some women find it harder than others but what I can't stand is her preachy attitude. I thought maybe what happened with her boys would humble her a bit but it seems to have done the opposite.

Reactions: 10
She’s just so sanctimonious about EVERYTHING - this is why she pisses people off.
Anyone remember when all the SW bloggers became a big cliche group of “besties” - all seems a bit fractured now and so many of them seemed to have gained weight and walked away from the whole SW thing now. No judgement here for weight gain BTW it’s just quite interesting

Reactions: 11
So the update didn’t happen today then! She’s so full of tit, why say something to thousands of people if you can’t keep your word, flakey af!

Reactions: 5
Can’t stick to her word and post about her SW update but can post about baby Liverpool kits, how does this fool still have over a 200k following, she does nothing?!

She won’t ever post another picture until she is back to goal / target weight and then it will be all about flexing her will power muscle. I am almost certain I remember her posting about having an op for skin removal ( and more power to her for losing all that weight may I add) but her body has really been through a lot now and it’s all her choice but why not just not make a big deal of sw life and learn to like herself ( and maybe be a bit more likable in the process)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.