Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reckon she needs to change her profile pic, she’ll never be that girl again

Reactions: 4
I think it’s very sad that she still has that profile pic, and that she only includes old, slimmer pics of herself in things (including her sister’s birthday message). She is only kidding herself

Reactions: 11
Oh dear..... Bad Fellow twin mum Beyonce.... how very dare you make your Ivy Park trainers in a collab with Adidas out of leather... don't you know Queen B's biggest fan is vegan and you should make them accordingly 🤪 :rolleyes: 😂 😂
I didn’t get this - I’ve never seen any plastic Adidas trainers?! They’re always leather or fabric with a leather trim etc (I run an online clothing & footwear store). Unless Beyoncé is a vegan in which case her comment would make sense. I know more about trainers than I do about Beyoncé 😂

Reactions: 2
I didn’t get this - I’ve never seen any plastic Adidas trainers?! They’re always leather or fabric with a leather trim etc (I run an online clothing & footwear store). Unless Beyoncé is a vegan in which case her comment would make sense. I know more about trainers than I do about Beyoncé 😂
Beyoncé does a 22 day diet of being vegan when she wants to lose weight and then goes back to meat and dairy so yeah she won’t do a vegan range as she doesn’t care that much 🤣
She won’t wear leather but if there was a vegan equivalent that was made by a kid in India for 3p a day she is down for that!
High and mighty vegans annoy me. They act like they are so ethical when actually it’s hard to be or you only care about animals not humans as well.
I am pretty much a vegan. I am plant based but don’t eat diary or eggs really but I can’t stand vegans who think they are above everyone

Reactions: 10
Beyoncé does a 22 day diet of being vegan when she wants to lose weight and then goes back to meat and dairy so yeah she won’t do a vegan range as she doesn’t care that much 🤣
She won’t wear leather but if there was a vegan equivalent that was made by a kid in India for 3p a day she is down for that!
High and mighty vegans annoy me. They act like they are so ethical when actually it’s hard to be or you only care about animals not humans as well.
I am pretty much a vegan. I am plant based but don’t eat diary or eggs really but I can’t stand vegans who think they are above everyone
I can guarantee she will use ‘none vegan products’ such as beauty, healthcare, probably has a leather sofa, probably feeds her dogs meat (absolutely shouldn’t make a dog vegan). But don’t preach when she 100% won’t be perfect.

Her bad grammar annoys the hell out of me. Especially when she says "I seen a post" instead of "I saw a post" and none instead of non e.g. "none identical". Pedantic, I know 😂

Reactions: 9
I unfollowed her because - well, do I need to explain - but can someone explain what this image in the left corner means? Is it not weird to explain what it is or am I just missing something?
The writing? It’s in relation to a program called dragonball Z, I presume they watch it

Her bad grammar annoys the hell out of me. Especially when she says "I seen a post" instead of "I saw a post" and none instead of non e.g. "none identical". Pedantic, I know 😂
And the way she adds 'although' onto the end of sentences rather than just 'though'

Reactions: 6
How do you know someone is a vegan.. they tell you
How do you know jsg lost 9 stone... she has to tell you because well.... 🤷‍♀️

And fyi Beyoncé shows her kids on social media.. obvs she is above Bey

Reactions: 13
[/QUOTE]
I unfollowed her because - well, do I need to explain - but can someone explain what this image in the left corner means? Is it not weird to explain what it is or am I just missing something?
Is that supposed to say daddy is as smart as a vegetable? Sounds about right tbf.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.