Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that it CAN be done. But she’s gained all her weight back going vegan so she clearly isn’t clued up on what is a healthy vegan. She also had very premature babies, is it still safe for them? (I’ve no idea as I’m not vegan)
she isn’t clued up for herself it seems, her food issues run deep, far deeper than her eating plant based or not, junk or not, wish she’s just read and absorb Laura Thomas’s Just Eat It. It’s really helped me and lots of other serial dieters who’ve been fucked over by toxic diet culture.

In terms of preemies being raised vegan, I’d think as long as she waits for ALL the signs of readiness they’d be fine as nutrient needs can still be met.

If she wants to BLW then it’s more tricky as all those signs of readiness could be met a fair bit after 6m. 2 of my nephews were preemies so I’ll have to ask my sister.

Reactions: 1
Let me start by saying that I think jsg is a funny looking girl with terrible dress sense. Her weird family gross me out and the whole consultant thing was a joke. The way she speaks to people sometimes is vile and I wouldn't want to know her in real life.
However, I do think the decision to not show the babies shouldn't be an issue, I know I won't be posting mine all over social media. Let alone someone with a huge following. Yes the way it was worded was a bit irritating but I think fair play. Also regarding Luke, I don't think there's anything wrong with him being in love with her and treating her right. I don't think he's whipped just because he doesn't treat her like tit? It's boring and samey to me when women moan about how crap their husbands are, same with men who moan about their wives.

Reactions: 11
Let me start by saying that I think jsg is a funny looking girl with terrible dress sense. Her weird family gross me out and the whole consultant thing was a joke. The way she speaks to people sometimes is vile and I wouldn't want to know her in real life.
However, I do think the decision to not show the babies shouldn't be an issue, I know I won't be posting mine all over social media. Let alone someone with a huge following. Yes the way it was worded was a bit irritating but I think fair play. Also regarding Luke, I don't think there's anything wrong with him being in love with her and treating her right. I don't think he's whipped just because he doesn't treat her like tit? It's boring and samey to me when women moan about how crap their husbands are, same with men who moan about their wives.
I completely agree that its every parents right, however she is quite happy to share her nephews, wonder if shes got permission from them to share their faces with all her followers.

Reactions: 7
I completely agree that its every parents right, however she is quite happy to share her nephews, wonder if shes got permission from them to share their faces with all her followers.
Very true! I unfollowed her so I didn't know she did that. Doh!

Reactions: 3
But my boyfriend treats me well and there’s not a single post about that on social media. Obvs I’m glad she’s not with a tit husband, but she doesn’t need to be oh so preachy like she’s the only one to be in love with a great guy?

Reactions: 4
Has she confirmed anywhere that she is no longer a sw consultant? Or is she just on an extended absence of leave because obvs the boys come along prematurely etc?

However, I do think the decision to not show the babies shouldn't be an issue, I know I won't be posting mine all over social media. Let alone someone with a huge following. Yes the way it was worded was a bit irritating but I think fair play.
This!!!! Damned if she does and damned if she’s doesn’t. Influencers post their children and generate income from ads etc are slagged off for “selling their children to the highest bidder” without giving the children a choice yet one who won’t share them is wrong also.....is there just no pleasing some people.

This!!!! Damned if she does and damned if she’s doesn’t. Influencers post their children and generate income from ads etc are slagged off for “selling their children to the highest bidder” without giving the children a choice yet one who won’t share them is wrong also.....is there just no pleasing some people.
I agree with her for not showing them, it’s just the way she’s so preachy and smarmy about everything she does

Reactions: 10
Yes, it’s just her ‘superior’ attitude about things that is annoying. Just don’t show the babies if you don’t want to, she didn’t even really need to explain herself.

Reactions: 7
In one of the comments on her most recent post she said she weighed herself last week and was “shocked” so I doubt she’ll be posting any photos of herself any time soon!

In one of the comments on her most recent post she said she weighed herself last week and was “shocked” so I doubt she’ll be posting any photos of herself any time soon!
She could be shocked at her miracle weightless without even trying as she's perfect you know?

it’s not that anyone thinks she should show them, not one person has said that - it’s that she sounded so preachy about it when she had shown her nephews. It’s the fact that she is always being a hypocrite on her high horse

Reactions: 6
it’s not that anyone thinks she should show them, not one person has said that - it’s that she sounded so preachy about it when she had shown her nephews. It’s the fact that she is always being a hypocrite on her high horse
Yeah I’m not interested in seeing them at all. Just her tit attitude about it

But my boyfriend treats me well and there’s not a single post about that on social media. Obvs I’m glad she’s not with a tit husband, but she doesn’t need to be oh so preachy like she’s the only one to be in love with a great guy?
I completely agree with this comment! It’s like their relationship is extra special, and comes across condescending. Lots of us our happily loved - up and believe we had a happy love story of meeting our partners but she just gushes about it non-stop and it comes across like she thinks they’re the only ones who have experienced that and what they have is completely unique, when it’s categorically not.

Reactions: 6
She said in the post she’d be posting something on Wednesday about the diet and food posts, I haven’t seen anything yet but would love to know!

I completely agree with this comment! It’s like their relationship is extra special, and comes across condescending. Lots of us our happily loved - up and believe we had a happy love story of meeting our partners but she just gushes about it non-stop and it comes across like she thinks they’re the only ones who have experienced that and what they have is completely unique, when it’s categorically not.
It also makes it seem fake because of the way she’s gushes about it 🤷‍♀️

She drives me insane. Acts like everything in her life is SO special. Her relationship is perfect. It’s all so false. Is it just me who thinks my partner is a dick head from time to time? Or should I constantly gush about him like she does about hers. I think it’s all a big fantasy in her head, you know like her being a lawyer

Reactions: 12
I feel like if he was that great then she wouldn’t actually feel the need to say all that on social media. Almost like she is trying to prove a point 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She drives me insane. Acts like everything in her life is SO special. Her relationship is perfect. It’s all so false. Is it just me who thinks my partner is a dick head from time to time? Or should I constantly gush about him like she does about hers. I think it’s all a big fantasy in her head, you know like her being a lawyer
Ha my partner drives me bananas occasionally (usually over cleaning) so you’re not alone! he also HATES social media so I don’t talk about him on there bar a profile picture to respect his privacy - despite that I love him very much 😁

Reactions: 3
Ha my partner drives me bananas occasionally (usually over cleaning) so you’re not alone! he also HATES social media so I don’t talk about him on there bar a profile picture to respect his privacy - despite that I love him very much 😁
Mine too - not a single picture of us on his social media. And yeah mines also a head, typical messy male that drives me mad, but he treats me right etc. Life just isn’t perfect and even when you’re with someone you love, they still do you’re head in, that’s life 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.