Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably the harshest comments I’ll ever say but just gotta get it out my system:

1) Obviously it’s terrible ‘her sons’ were born so premature and you wouldn’t wish it on your worst enemy. I bet Jennifer is extra gutted that this meant she couldn’t brag to us about having a perfect, vegan pregnancy like she would have done had ‘her sons’ not been born so early.

2) This perfect idea of her and her husband having some kind of love that is far superior to anyone else’s (which she projects in her ‘extra’ captions) and how’s they’ve been in love for 2722772 years is completely nauseating. It’s so anti-feminist in 2020 that she gushes about him non-stop and so stepford wife-like. No one is that perfect. Just have a moan about him or something like Rosie Ramsay, but why gush about him so much? Keep it real. It almost makes me want him to do something bad to burst her perfect life and help her see he is no more special than your average ‘ok’ bloke haha.

3) also desperate to see a pic! The SW diet does not work long term as I’ve already said on here and NOBODY maintains their weight on it apart from Fopperholic who just starves herself ha.

4) How can she be the qualified lawyer she makes out when her spelling and grammar are so atrocious? I am not saying it’s not hard to get a law degree but every Tom, Dick and Harry has one from any crappy university and it means sweet FA.

That is all. Too early for wine? Xxx

Reactions: 21
Either she is completely delusional or she is unhappy with herself. Who portrays their life to be that perfect.

We get it you love your husband, but I bet he leaves his pants having out of the washing and forgets to pick up milk like everyone’s does.

She’s put herself on this princess tower and she’s going to do the same for those boys.

Reactions: 11
Either she is completely delusional or she is unhappy with herself. Who portrays their life to be that perfect.

We get it you love your husband, but I bet he leaves his pants having out of the washing and forgets to pick up milk like everyone’s does.

She’s put herself on this princess tower and she’s going to do the same for those boys.
Her husband is perfect because he is whippped. She went vegan and oh look so did he. She’s deffo the boss and he’s too scared to say anything

Reactions: 8
It’s the bit on her last post where she says “that’s why I didn’t show their 3d scan or anything that shows their little features.” I cackled at. It’s a 3D scan for Christ sake, every baby looks like play doh squished on them, stop being so extra thinking your the only female in the history of man to ever give birth you silly moo.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It’s the bit on her last post where she says “that’s why I didn’t show their 3d scan or anything that shows their little features.” I cackled at. It’s a 3D scan for Christ sake, every baby looks like play doh squished on them, stop being so extra thinking your the only female in the history of man to ever give birth you silly moo.
And the first vegan to ever exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sounds about right. But there’s no weight did she gain all her way back being vegan. We’re currently doing veganuary, and although there’s a lot more choice than there used to be, you’re still limited. Unless she literally lives on quorn chicken burgers and chips etc

Lots of junk food is suitable for vegans so it’s easy to put on weight if you aren’t eating the rainbow like she claimed

Reactions: 3
She deffo ate the rainbow... I'm sure I read something saying Skittles were vegan friendly? 😉

She's the most conceited, untruthful, narcissistic person ever. How anyone finds her preaching and ego inspiring I'll never know. Makes me laugh that SW still have her mug on the website!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There is no way in a million years she is going to put a picture of herself on nor will she put her weight on which is a shame as I bet she is huge. It will be akin to that one at Disney where she looked like she was about to eat Ariel !!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not posting pictures of her children till they old enough to decide......yet posted numerous pictures of her nieces and nephews 🤔

Raising the boys vegan 🤯🤯 I'm not sure which twins I feel sorry for the most, the Ryan Boys or the Ginley Boys

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not posting pictures of her children till they old enough to decide......yet posted numerous pictures of her nieces and nephews 🤔

Raising the boys vegan 🤯🤯 I'm not sure which twins I feel sorry for the most, the Ryan Boys or the Ginley Boys
Both. The ryan’s only get one plate between them and the ginley boys get vegan. Nothing wrong with vegan IF you choose to but don’t force it upon them.

Reactions: 7

She’s a massive idiot. I really can’t stand her and she is really thick thinking she’s actually really forward-thinking with this stuff but she just makes herself look stupid (like the fact she’s posted pics of her nieces before). She either thinks it’s unethical to post pictures of children up online or she doesn’t. Not a bit of both!!!! Can’t stand her.

I don’t particularly care that she doesn’t want to show her boys faces on Instagram etc as that’s her decision, but why make the snarky comment to go with it, can’t she just ever say something without being all high and mighty as usual! “Pictures of their beautiful little faces are reserved for those who will see them in real life. They will know the faces of people who will know theirs” ok calm down thinking you’re actually Beyoncé there girl.
Talk about sticking her 2 fingers up at her old Bessie mate Fopperbollix who's boys are never off the gram!!! 🤣🤣🤣

And the first vegan to ever exist.
I was recently asked "how do you know someone is vegan? " My reply...."cus they will bleeping tell you! "😂😂😂 Sanctimonious much? Her poor boys have zero choice....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It's cruel to raise the babies that way I think. All JSG and luke seem to live on is processed 'meat' foods which judging by the weight they've both put on can not be healthy or nutritious for anyone, never mind babies that need lots of goodness

Reactions: 8
Is it even safe to raise babies vegan? I thought they needed certain nutrients dairy etc? Full fat milk, cheese, no?

Reactions: 6
It is completely safe to raise children vegan, yes you can get processed vegan foods but the majority of a vegan diet (if you do it properly) is made up of vegetables, grains, pulses, beans etc and is probably a lot less processed crap than a "normal". As for saying you shouldn't choose for them, all parents make a decision as to what to feed their children, babies aren't born deciding they want to eat meat and drink cows milk. Just because someone's decision is different to yours doesn't mean it's wrong.

I am not a fan of JSG hence why I follow this thread but to suggest the boys will have an awful life if their vegan is ridiculous.

(Side note: my vegan almost 2 year old is perfectly happy, healthy, very smart, not weak or lacking in anything, eats a balanced diet and is actually ill a lot less than her friends!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t like jsg at all but choosing to raise your children vegan is a choice just as raising them omni/veggie/pesci is a choice and it can be done in a healthy way or not. I know lots of omni kids and adults that eat absolute tit 🤷🏻‍♀️

All the major health organisations around the world state that a vegan diet is safe at any age and stage of life.

As for the not showing their faces but showing other children in the family as someone said upthread, bleeping hypocrite! 🙄

It is completely safe to raise children vegan, yes you can get processed vegan foods but the majority of a vegan diet (if you do it properly) is made up of vegetables, grains, pulses, beans etc and is probably a lot less processed crap than a "normal". As for saying you shouldn't choose for them, all parents make a decision as to what to feed their children, babies aren't born deciding they want to eat meat and drink cows milk. Just because someone's decision is different to yours doesn't mean it's wrong.

I am not a fan of JSG hence why I follow this thread but to suggest the boys will have an awful life if their vegan is ridiculous.

(Side note: my vegan almost 2 year old is perfectly happy, healthy, very smart, not weak or lacking in anything, eats a balanced diet and is actually ill a lot less than her friends!)
I was going to post similar to this!

my children are vegan too and all perfectly healthy and less ill than their omni counterparts at school.

Attachments

I don’t like jsg at all but choosing to raise your children vegan is a choice just as raising them omni/veggie/pesci is a choice and it can be done in a healthy way or not. I know lots of omni kids and adults that eat absolute tit 🤷🏻‍♀️

All the major health organisations around the world state that a vegan diet is safe at any age and stage of life.

As for the not showing their faces but showing other children in the family as someone said upthread, bleeping hypocrite! 🙄

I was going to post similar to this!

my children are vegan too and all perfectly healthy and less ill than their omni counterparts at school.
I get that it CAN be done. But she’s gained all her weight back going vegan so she clearly isn’t clued up on what is a healthy vegan. She also had very premature babies, is it still safe for them? (I’ve no idea as I’m not vegan)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.