Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But that doesnā€™t explain the rise in homelessness, food banks, waiting times in hospitals - anyway, everyone is entitled to vote for who they want to. All I care about is that people DO use their vote, for whoever that may be.
It does explain the rise in homelessness, food banks, waiting times ... these are all from Tory cuts which theyā€™ve had to make to clear the humongous size debt the Labour got the country into! They canā€™t just keep funding everything whilst in huge debt! Anyways leaving it now! This definitely isnā€™t the platform! Letā€™s get back to being bitchy cows haha x

Reactions: 4
I think many people are forgetting here that Tory cuts happened (forcing us into a period of austerity) as a result of Labour being in power and significantly overspending between 1997 and 2007!
Itā€™s incredibly uneducated and oversimplistic to suggest that austerity and poverty are the Toryā€™s fault when labour got us into this financial mess anyway and conservatives are trying to clear the horrendous debt labour have left us in. We are forced to pay back an overdraft that Labour seriously got us into and yet Labour want to cancel out all the money weā€™ve repaid by overspending now based on their manifestos!
Labour got us into šŸ™ƒ what, the global recession?

Reactions: 6
I think many people are forgetting here that Tory cuts happened (forcing us into a period of austerity) as a result of Labour being in power and significantly overspending between 1997 and 2007!
Itā€™s incredibly uneducated and oversimplistic to suggest that austerity and poverty are the Toryā€™s fault when labour got us into this financial mess anyway and conservatives are trying to clear the horrendous debt labour have left us in. We are forced to pay back an overdraft that Labour seriously got us into and yet Labour want to cancel out all the money weā€™ve repaid by overspending now based on their manifestos!
The financial mess was brought on by a global financial crisis. Even the Tories had to admit that themselves. Youā€™re still touting 2010 lines about Labour but the Tories put the country into more debt whilst actually killing people with their austerity policies.

Reactions: 9
I donā€™t particularly care that she doesnā€™t want to show her boys faces on Instagram etc as thatā€™s her decision, but why make the snarky comment to go with it, canā€™t she just ever say something without being all high and mighty as usual! ā€œPictures of their beautiful little faces are reserved for those who will see them in real life. They will know the faces of people who will know theirsā€ ok calm down thinking youā€™re actually BeyoncĆ© there girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I donā€™t particularly care that she doesnā€™t want to show her boys faces on Instagram etc as thatā€™s her decision, but why make the snarky comment to go with it, canā€™t she just ever say something without being all high and mighty as usual! ā€œPictures of their beautiful little faces are reserved for those who will see them in real life. They will know the faces of people who will know theirsā€ ok calm down thinking youā€™re actually BeyoncĆ© there girl.
Give it time and I bet she will... she wonā€™t be able to help herself showing them off !!

Reactions: 5
I literally cannot stand her! Sheā€™s so patronising pretending to be a lawyer and that. I canā€™t bare that she keeps saying ā€˜our sonsā€™ instead of our babies which is just me being easily annoyed but she really grates on me!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Iā€™m secretly hoping sheā€™s not showing ā€˜her sonsā€™ faces because they are actually ugly babies haha. Now before you all jump on me for calling a baby ugly and all kids are beautiful. Please stop šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Iā€™m secretly hoping sheā€™s not showing ā€˜her sonsā€™ faces because they are actually ugly babies haha. Now before you all jump on me for calling a baby ugly and all kids are beautiful. Please stop šŸ¤®
Ha! Oh but theyā€™ll be the ā€œmost perfectly handsome princes the world has ever seenā€ because her and ā€˜her soulmate who worships her created those beautiful livesā€™ and yadda yadda...but we arenā€™t allowed to see them as we are just mere peasants and she wants a clean digital slate for them.šŸ™„ Thought she was giving her flock a weight update or a plan for her next mission today as well, yet more flakey crap from billy bullshitter over there in miss slinky towers!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I literally cannot stand her! Sheā€™s so patronising pretending to be a lawyer and that. I canā€™t bare that she keeps saying ā€˜our sonsā€™ instead of our babies which is just me being easily annoyed but she really grates on me!
For me itā€™s how she always says ā€˜myself and Lukeā€™, thinking it is grammatically correct šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did I read right that sheā€™s raising the babies vegan? I wonder if she has managed to with them being so premature

• Sad
  • Wow
Did I read right that sheā€™s raising the babies vegan? I wonder if she has managed to with them being so premature
So she doesnā€™t want to post them online so they can make their own choice but sheā€™s raising them vegan without a choice? Hmm šŸ¤”

Reactions: 18
She's honestly the most patronising narcissist on IG. It'll only get worse when the twins get older and she discovers that she is in fact the best mother on this earth and all other mothers are inferior (although she doesn't judge them for this, it's not their fault that they weren't born as perfect and wonderful as Jennifer herself)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she doesnā€™t want to post them online so they can make their own choice but sheā€™s raising them vegan without a choice? Hmm šŸ¤”
Sounds about right. But thereā€™s no weight did she gain all her way back being vegan. Weā€™re currently doing veganuary, and although thereā€™s a lot more choice than there used to be, youā€™re still limited. Unless she literally lives on quorn chicken burgers and chips etc

Sounds about right. But thereā€™s no weight did she gain all her way back being vegan. Weā€™re currently doing veganuary, and although thereā€™s a lot more choice than there used to be, youā€™re still limited. Unless she literally lives on quorn chicken burgers and chips etc
Weight and way the wrong way round šŸ¤£ itā€™s too early.

Last edited:

Weight and way the wrong way round šŸ¤£ itā€™s too early.
Tbf I was vegan for about 7 months a couple of years ago and I actually put weight on, but all I ate was chips and junk lol so I expect thatā€™s what sheā€™s been doing šŸ˜‚ I mean I could eat thousands of the greggs sausage rolls lmao

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.