Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d rather her post about politics than an ad for pot noodle tbh

Couldn’t agree more. People saying you shouldn’t push your views on people are the same ones crying that she shouldn’t posting ADs when her children are in hospital. They’re your views too don’t push them on people.

For a whole website based on opinions on what people should and shouldn’t do it’s embarrassingly contradicting.

Reactions: 14
I do think it’s great platform to open up the conversation. However, I do not agree with some posters here that there is a right way to vote and will not be told my vote is wrong.

I understand why she wants to vote labour and opening up about her current situation, I can see why she has posted about it. Good on her. It’s an issue that has personally affected her and I believe this is why people should vote they way they do. The way I vote is down to my family and my area and what would benefit my community.

Reactions: 11
Haha. I’m on here to witch about twats who wear embarrassing outfits or flog skinny coffee. They continue to dress like idiots and drink the coffee. You can have as many rants as you like about the NHS and nobody will change their vote.

Back to the twats 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t think you should be ‘you MUST vote X or you’re a twit’ on insta, but I think these influencers should encourage voting in general and making people aware there’s an election. It’s amazing how many people don’t know or don’t bother. But I don’t think you should be preachy, everyone is entitled to their own opinion

Reactions: 7
I personally do not put my own family, community/area first in regard to a GE. I put the people who may benefit from a better government- the poor, the homeless, the sick, the children living in poverty and getting their daily meals from food banks.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Haha. I’m on here to witch about twats who wear embarrassing outfits or flog skinny coffee. They continue to dress like idiots and drink the coffee. You can have as many rants as you like about the NHS and nobody will change their vote.

Back to the twats 😁
YES

Reactions: 1
She won’t hear any other opinion other than her own though. She is referring to them as trolls if anyone dares to question her views.

Reactions: 2
I think there is nothing wrong with expressing your political views on your own Instagram page, whether you’re an influencer or not. It’s your page to fill how you see fit!

And perhaps it may urge one or two more people to vote who wouldn’t have done so otherwise, so on that note we’ll done JSG!

However, talk of politics and how to vote is not what I come to tattle for! That’s real life! This is for fun! Let’s leave the politics aside guys! 😀

Reactions: 14
some of us are sick of children in poverty needlessly dying. not all of us have the privilege to roll our eyes and not have to deal with politics.

if you’re a tory you should be shamed. sorry to be blunt but if you vote for them you’ve blood on your hands.
Totally agree, unless you’re mega rich I’ve no idea why anyone would vote Tory. They couldn’t give a tit about you 🤷🏻‍♀️

Im with jsg, she’s annoying af but she’s got experience of what we’re about to lose under a Tory government so she’s got every right to speak up. I hope she has managed to influence a few more people to vote labour

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I think many people are forgetting here that Tory cuts happened (forcing us into a period of austerity) as a result of Labour being in power and significantly overspending between 1997 and 2007!
It’s incredibly uneducated and oversimplistic to suggest that austerity and poverty are the Tory’s fault when labour got us into this financial mess anyway and conservatives are trying to clear the horrendous debt labour have left us in. We are forced to pay back an overdraft that Labour seriously got us into and yet Labour want to cancel out all the money we’ve repaid by overspending now based on their manifestos!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think many people are forgetting here that Tory cuts happened (forcing us into a period of austerity) as a result of Labour being in power and significantly overspending between 1997 and 2007!
It’s incredibly uneducated and oversimplistic to suggest that austerity and poverty are the Tory’s fault when labour got us into this financial mess anyway and conservatives are trying to clear the horrendous debt labour have left us in. We are forced to pay back an overdraft that Labour seriously got us into and yet Labour want to cancel out all the money we’ve repaid by overspending now based on their manifestos!
But that doesn’t explain the rise in homelessness, food banks, waiting times in hospitals - anyway, everyone is entitled to vote for who they want to. All I care about is that people DO use their vote, for whoever that may be.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.