Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone entitled to vote how they want BUT If you use your social media platform I will also unfollow. I'm off twitter because people have become venomous .

Can't stand the witch .

Reactions: 8
She’s scouse obviously she will be influencing people to vote labour and rightly so. But I don’t think this is the thread for political debates.

Reactions: 8
Are they still in hospital? That’s a shame, they’re long past their due date now aren’t they. I hope they are thriving and home as a family shortly.

Reactions: 1
I was just checking her replies. I’m sure Andrew Neil is worried he’ll be ousted before long.

All that time working for social justice and civil rights doesn’t give her the right to force her political views on her followers.

Reactions: 5
Can we please not do this. It’s a democracy, there is no right way to vote. I’m sick of the bullying and shaming tactics across social media.
No right way? This is the insanity of the country. Democracy is not a defence when it comes to death. 3 trillion pound in debt, homelessness at a record high, 30% of children living in poverty, all time high tuition fees (probably why everyone wants to be an influencer which you all bleeping hate), NHS privatisation already begun as early as 2014 and a benefit system designed to KILL people, humans denied their right to be sick and unwell while an a level educated public servant declares them fit for work. No bleeping right way to vote.

Bullshit

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Everyone has the right to vote which ever way they wish, and frankly it is no one else business. Please don't bring politics here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Are they still in hospital? That’s a shame, they’re long past their due date now aren’t they. I hope they are thriving and home as a family shortly.
She’s said one is home, the other is waiting for two procedures that will be done at Alder hey. They’ve been waiting a while and keep getting cancelled.
She said they’re swapping over which baby they’re with and they won’t be celebrating Christmas because they won’t be together at home.
She hasn’t shared a lot about their health but they were born in July, due in October. One is still in. It’s probably been a very rough ride

Reactions: 3
It’s so sad that one is still in hospital. I hope they’re both home and healthy soon.

Reactions: 6
No right way? This is the insanity of the country. Democracy is not a defence when it comes to death. 3 trillion pound in debt, homelessness at a record high, 30% of children living in poverty, all time high tuition fees (probably why everyone wants to be an influencer which you all bleeping hate), NHS privatisation already begun as early as 2014 and a benefit system designed to KILL people, humans denied their right to be sick and unwell while an a level educated public servant declares them fit for work. No bleeping right way to vote.

Bullshit
🙄

Reactions: 10

Bullshit
Here bleeping here!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Does anyone know what's happened with her SW class? If she hasn't been there since July is someone else running it?

She’s 100% right in what she’s saying.

Lots of people with their heads in the sand if they don’t want to hear it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
What does one think an "influencer" should be posting about?

Reactions: 9
I personally would like “influencers” to use their platform for raising awareness and bringing an opinion to the table that can spark a conversation and maybe engage people that otherwise wouldn’t get involved.

Reactions: 15
I personally would like “influencers” to use their platform for raising awareness and bringing an opinion to the table that can spark a conversation and maybe engage people that otherwise wouldn’t get involved.
This 100% - “influencers” are criticised for using their platforms for nothing but Ad’s and then criticised when they use it for raising awareness for current affairs.
Whilst i won’t be voting in the same way that JSG is, I think it’s great that she has shared her oponion on the upcoming GE and if that inspires just a handful of her followers to go and do a bit of research and then vote who until then hadn’t given it much thought or perhaps weren’t going to bother at all then it’s been worthwhile.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.