Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A special care baby unit and nice is the same thing. It tends to be called scbu in the uk and nicu in America.
Actually SCBU and NICU are different levels. SCBU being the “lowest” (not intensive care) level. SCBU usually takes babies born at 32 weeks or after.

Reactions: 4
She had openly referred to going through a very tough time last year but never mentioned what was so tough. It crossed my mind whether she may have actually lost her job with the CAB. I’m sure that either her or her sister publicly outed the consultant to thousands of people online...does that constitute doxxing?

It doesn’t exactly go hand in hand with working for CAB.

Anyways, regardless of what she has/hasn’t done in the past, I’m hoping that the twins continue to thrive and wish them all the health and happiness.

Reactions: 1
I vaguely remember the consultant thing but can’t remember the ins and outs.

I remember her, feebs, was she called Becky? Passive aggressive blonde thing all going on a weekend away with some other sw sheep.

She had openly referred to going through a very tough time last year but never mentioned what was so tough. It crossed my mind whether she may have actually lost her job with the CAB. I’m sure that either her or her sister publicly outed the consultant to thousands of people online...does that constitute doxxing?

It doesn’t exactly go hand in hand with working for CAB.

Anyways, regardless of what she has/hasn’t done in the past, I’m hoping that the twins continue to thrive and wish them all the health and happiness.
See now I thought she lost her lawyer job due to her social media 'activity', and might've ended up at the CAB as a result. Just speculation though tbh
Not a good look for a law firm having a social media 'influencer' there, specialky one conducting herself as she was (if she was even at one, but I vaguely remember her dealing in property/land law - can anyone corroborate?)

Oh, I always got the impression she was a caseworker for the CAB and never a practising solicitor. She refers to her law degree a lot but never her LPC or her training contract so I was under the impression she read Law at Uni but never actually qualified as a solicitor.

Reactions: 10
Oh, I always got the impression she was a caseworker for the CAB and never a practising solicitor. She refers to her law degree a lot but never her LPC or her training contract so I was under the impression she read Law at Uni but never actually qualified as a solicitor.
She was a Welfare Rights Caseworker for CAB, I remember as I am in the same line of work. She done a Q&A on stories once so I asked if she still repped at tribunals etc as it didn’t seem like she did, she said she had left her job at CAB and was working part time with a housing association as it fit better with her life when she started her SW group.

No idea what her employment situation is now, I unfollowed some time ago!

But yeah, if I went to CAB for representation I’d rather lose everything than have gobby smarty pants Jen do it for me!

Reactions: 6
Well I mean they both have something in common - both lost weight on SW then piled it back on and tried to hide! I don’t mind Emelie but jaysus it’s one extreme or another - ‘I’m going to lose 3 stone for my wedding’ followed by ‘oops gained it all back hunz but hashtag yolo’ followed by ‘hell yeah gonna lose three stones before I’m 30’ followed by ‘living my best life hunz’. I really do feel for her for their fertility problems but having been there myself the first thing any Doctor will do is point out she is obese and needs to lose the chub. Sadly Jen is not exactly a role model!
Emilie’s hardly obese 😒 unless you mean BMI... which we all know is a load of utter bollocks.

Reactions: 11
She was a Welfare Rights Caseworker for CAB, I remember as I am in the same line of work. She done a Q&A on stories once so I asked if she still repped at tribunals etc as it didn’t seem like she did, she said she had left her job at CAB and was working part time with a housing association as it fit better with her life when she started her SW group.

No idea what her employment situation is now, I unfollowed some time ago!

But yeah, if I went to CAB for representation I’d rather lose everything than have gobby smarty pants Jen do it for me!
Thanks for clarifying! The reason I thought she was an actual practicising lawyer was her constant "I'm a lawyer dont you know" as a response to anyone who dared question her outing of the consultant last year. She was saying it to gain power, and authority, during the interactions with those of us who dared to respond to her vindictive, calculated, manipulative actions.

Reactions: 5
Thanks for clarifying! The reason I thought she was an actual practicising lawyer was her constant "I'm a lawyer dont you know" as a response to anyone who dared question her outing of the consultant last year. She was saying it to gain power, and authority, during the interactions with those of us who dared to respond to her vindictive, calculated, manipulative actions.
Something she said had given me the impression she was qualified also. I don't know very many, including myself that would call themselves a lawyer when they arent yet 😑

Something she said had given me the impression she was qualified also. I don't know very many, including myself that would call themselves a lawyer when they arent yet 😑
I’m not saying that she doesn’t have a law degree, she talks about it often enough so I’m sure she has! I’ve no idea if she’s ever practiced law! But I do know her job with CAB was welfare rights caseworker.

Emilie’s hardly obese 😒 unless you mean BMI... which we all know is a load of utter bollocks.
Also Emilie has had a rough time trying to conceive and miscarriages so I don’t blame her for not focusing on her weight. She may want to lose a few stone, but she doesn’t NEED to. Jen however, she was huge before she even got pregnant

Reactions: 4
She could always just eat the jelly and save a few bob?
See previous post regarding the fact she probably wasn’t even paid.
We don’t know for sure if she was or wasn’t. The fact she’s taken time out of her day whilst her boys are poorly suggests she probably was paid, however we are both speculating

I’m not saying that she doesn’t have a law degree, she talks about it often enough so I’m sure she has! I’ve no idea if she’s ever practiced law! But I do know her job with CAB was welfare rights caseworker.
Oh no I know you meant about the practicing. I just was saying like I have a law degree but would never make out that I'm a solicitor because I'm not yet so I took it at face value that she was qualified because I didn't think someone would pretend to be if they aren't. Obviously my naivety 🤦‍♀️

Didn’t she do a campaign with the jelly people with Vicky from Geordie Shore? Before she gained all her weight back and hid it.

Reactions: 9
Didn’t she do a campaign with the jelly people with Vicky from Geordie Shore? Before she gained all her weight back and hid it.
Yeah and all her pals had a code of silence and were posting photos with her cropped out to hide it.

It’s the level of deceit that infuriates me. She’s happy to reap the rewards of a big account which she built on the back of SW and “Miss Slinky” but lied incessantly about her situation when she gained weight to the point nobody was allowed to post photos of her. bleeping joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah and all her pals had a code of silence and were posting photos with her cropped out to hide it.

It’s the level of deceit that infuriates me. She’s happy to reap the rewards of a big account which she built on the back of SW and “Miss Slinky” but lied incessantly about her situation when she gained weight to the point nobody was allowed to post photos of her. bleeping joke!
YESSSSS 🙌🏼

Reactions: 5
My friend had a baby at 20 weeks. She weight 1lb, 1 and a half ounces. She was very poorly and it was touch and go for literally months. She’s 19 now and very healthy other than poor eyes. I think if they shows signs of fighting at birth they will helps them.
Think we've been through this one. The guiness world records lists the most premature surviving baby at 21 weeks and 4 days. Your mate needs to get in touch then, her daughters missing out on a world record 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

👏👏👏 correct

Reactions: 3
she always used to bug me with her ‘I can’t stand bad grammar or spelling’ and ‘ pride myself in being excellent with my 20 million degrees and amazing job in law!’ And she always misused ALTHOUGH. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Example “everyone is different although” instead of though. Sounds silly but nothing grinds my gears more than a preachy grammar natzi who hasn’t got a clue themselves!! 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.