Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be constantly monitoring the comments and deleting anything negative because there is no way that no one has had anything bad to say about her advertising crappy jelly when her boys are so poorly. Priorities eh 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
204k followers with only 500 likes and 9 comments. 10cal jelly reeeeeeally got their moneys worth here.

Reactions: 10
204k followers with only 500 likes and 9 comments. 10cal jelly reeeeeeally got their moneys worth here.
And when you compare it to her other posts you can see everyone else is having a massive wtf moment too. Two babies in intensive care and posting adverts 😐 wow!

Reactions: 5
If she has a contract and being paid then surely a quick post which would take seconds is better than handing the money back? I don’t like her but as said previously; new borns sleep and poop plus there’s probably not much else she can do as they aren’t home

Reactions: 9
Honestly couldn't believe it when i saw that yesterday! Surely there are more important things then posting adds for jelly!
Although i prefer that to the waffling preaching posts about her pumping schedule and her wonderful husband 🙄

Reactions: 7
I don't think a jelly company is gonna bring out the big guns over a few quid even if she did have a contract. Don't they normally just get sent a few free boxes and then get a bit of money if they post an advert? If it was that good a deal I'm sure more of these big accounts would be making a hell of a lot more effort with their posts, so I don't think anyone can defend her based on that. We're all told after all that it's only PENNIES they get and not to be bitchy about their ads 🙄

Reactions: 6
I don't think a jelly company is gonna bring out the big guns over a few quid even if she did have a contract. Don't they normally just get sent a few free boxes and then get a bit of money if they post an advert? If it was that good a deal I'm sure more of these big accounts would be making a hell of a lot more effort with their posts, so I don't think anyone can defend her based on that. We're all told after all that it's only PENNIES they get and not to be bitchy about their ads 🙄
If it’s marked ad then it’s paid for if just gifted then doesn’t need ad on it but who knows

Reactions: 3
If it’s marked ad then it’s paid for if just gifted then doesn’t need ad on it but who knows
Doesn't it still need to be marked as an Ad if it's gifted? I thought it did, as you're still advertising the company with a free gift.

My main point is that she's not gonna need a few pence from a jelly Ad to keep her going financially, unless it's worth hundreds or thousands of course. And in that case, if it was that would be another lie as these ads are always played down by these big accounts as being penny earners.

Reactions: 2
Off topic but I think the posters from the Juliet thread hang around on this thread too - absolutely hilarious that she already posted on her stories about there being a thread on her and then hey presto the thread is removed.

Does anyone know how that works? Does she just get in touch with tattle admin and ask for it to be taken down? Freedom of speech eh 🙄

Reactions: 1
Doesn't it still need to be marked as an Ad if it's gifted? I thought it did, as you're still advertising the company with a free gift.

My main point is that she's not gonna need a few pence from a jelly Ad to keep her going financially, unless it's worth hundreds or thousands of course. And in that case, if it was that would be another lie as these ads are always played down by these big accounts as being penny earners.
Only if the company have creative control over the caption and or paid in money

Only if the company have creative control over the caption and or paid in money
Ah I see. I'd say they've all been paid for this jelly thing again as they're all at it. Dan Sully, Pickard etc. All my fave pple 😂

Off topic but I think the posters from the Juliet thread hang around on this thread too - absolutely hilarious that she already posted on her stories about there being a thread on her and then hey presto the thread is removed.

Does anyone know how that works? Does she just get in touch with tattle admin and ask for it to be taken down? Freedom of speech eh 🙄
Omg it's been removed? I just commented on that 😂

I agree, the jelly ad is bloody ridiculous.

Still don’t agree with criticising her chins on a previous post though 😉😉😉

• Haha
I agree, the jelly ad is bloody ridiculous.

Still don’t agree with criticising her chins on a previous post though 😉😉😉
But why?
The chins were no more related to her pregnancy than these ads are related to what she should be focusing on now..... her baby boys!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.