Slimmingworld_jsg #2 I may be vegan, but I’m still a massive cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why bother posting a picture of the twins just to block their faces out? Surely they have loads of pictures of the two of them she could have used? Such an attention seeker it's unreal.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I was on the pill for around 6 years stopped taking it in October 2018 and fell pregnant in November so if she was on that it’s possible

Reactions: 1
We had several rounds of ivf for our little ones and before ivf we had medication to try and help but first they tried me on the pill then coming off it because you are most fertile immediately after coming off it apparently. Mind boggles

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Why bother posting a picture of the twins just to block their faces out? Surely they have loads of pictures of the two of them she could have used? Such an attention seeker it's unreal.
Someone else does this on Instagram a SWer I don’t mind her but she blocks out just one eye 🤣 like either bother or don’t. I never understand people who post their kids just to put a sticker over them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone else does this on Instagram a SWer I don’t mind her but she blocks out just one eye 🤣 like either bother or don’t. I never understand people who post their kids just to put a sticker over them.
She must have a penchant for pirates

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely that Miss Slinky title should be taken away now?! She’s literally a slimming world nightmare and has made the whole thing look like more of a joke than it did before. She’s a terrible example

Reactions: 5
i would just like to point out to mrs law degree that weren’t isn’t an actual word!! I certainly wouldn’t call my guy aesthetically pleasing and then constantly use a colloquialism! Soz mrs perfect but maybe you skipped grammar at uni as there was an offer on doughnuts in the student union 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
i would just like to point out to mrs law degree that weren’t isn’t an actual word!! I certainly wouldn’t call my guy aesthetically pleasing and then constantly use a colloquialism! Soz mrs perfect but maybe you skipped grammar at uni as there was an offer on doughnuts in the student union 🤷‍♀️
that's one of the things about her that bugged me - she always said weren't.... !

Her grammar is awful! ‘Myself and Luke’ 🙈

Who do these “influencers” who are using a girls unconfirmed suicide (just putting that as Im uncomfortable with assuming how Caroline died without it being confirmed out of respect etc) as some sort of bashing posts against trolls think they are. They literally have to make everything about themselves, this isn’t your lane Jsg, don’t dare preach your bullshit on the back of someone’s death.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Who do these “influencers” who are using a girls unconfirmed suicide (just putting that as Im uncomfortable with assuming how Caroline died without it being confirmed out of respect etc) as some sort of bashing posts against trolls think they are. They literally have to make everything about themselves, this isn’t your lane Jsg, don’t dare preach your bullshit on the back of someone’s death.
100% - all while conveniently forgetting how they, and their sheep, speak to people who comment

Reactions: 12
Badmouthing the tabloids. Didn’t she go running to the papers to bad mouth her consultant?
Jen you’re a bleeping hypocrite. Get back in your bloody box and wind it in. Mouth.

Reactions: 32
Was just gonna say .... she’s absolutely horrible on Instagram and especially to anyone who remotely disagrees with her. Everyone reposting her story makes me feel sick!

Last edited:
it’s a bit different coming on a tattle forum and saying the only rainbow you eat is the skittle rainbow than being hounded by the tabloids every day of your life because of one mistake you’ve made. Absolute pricks these wannabe influencers

Badmouthing the tabloids. Didn’t she go running to the papers to bad mouth her consultant?
Jen you’re a bleeping hypocrite. Get back in your bloody box and wind it in. Mouth.
I’m surprised she doesn’t see the parallels between this situation where Caroline Flack lost her job and was splashed all over the papers and her consultant being sacked, splashed all over the papers and then being publicly outed by her own sister. What would have been her reaction if that woman had committed suicide ?

Like don’t get me wrong, I’m not defending her consultant for making a daft mistake. But that’s what it was, a mistake. Can’t be doing with this preaching about kindness when your a vindictive cow who would set out to ruin someone's life because of one bitchy text.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m surprised she doesn’t see the parallels between this situation where Caroline Flack lost her job and was splashed all over the papers and her consultant being sacked, splashed all over the papers and then being publicly outed by her own sister. What would have been her reaction if that woman had committed suicide ?

Like don’t get me wrong, I’m not defending her consultant for making a daft mistake. But that’s what it was, a mistake. Can’t be doing with this preaching about kindness when your a vindictive cow who would set out to ruin someone's life because of one bitchy text.
I want to give you a standing ovation for this comment tbh

Reactions: 17
Don’t forget, JSG & Spanjee also created a personal vendetta against Juliet (fatty4life) and phoned her work and also got her sacked. JSG is the biggest bully out there. Period.

• Wow
Reactions: 27

This is everything.....she is the worst of the bunch for this.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.