Slimmingworld_jsg #2 I may be vegan, but I’m still a massive cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget, JSG & Spanjee also created a personal vendetta against Juliet (fatty4life) and phoned her work and also got her sacked. JSG is the biggest bully out there. Period.
WHAT!!?? Didn’t she leave her job a while ago for ‘child care issues’? What did they say?

Reactions: 2
Don’t forget, JSG & Spanjee also created a personal vendetta against Juliet (fatty4life) and phoned her work and also got her sacked. JSG is the biggest bully out there. Period.
That is absolutely horrific. When I was 16 I stopped being friends with a girl at school who was saying she was going to call the work of another girl at a school to say she was selling drugs. Even at 16 I knew that was disgusting behavior and these are bloody grown women acting like they’re the mean girls in high school. 😡

Reactions: 2
WHAT!!?? Didn’t she leave her job a while ago for ‘child care issues’? What did they say?
This was the job before that. It was a call centre and a few years back. I’m not sure what happened but Juliet being Juliet offended them and one way or another they found out where she worked and called the work. She then got sacked because of it

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I vaguely remember this...... I really like Juliet - she's not everyone's cup of tea.... says it like it is.... can be crude but I've always found her OK .... think she had a run if with Fopperholic too !

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised she doesn’t see the parallels between this situation where Caroline Flack lost her job and was splashed all over the papers and her consultant being sacked, splashed all over the papers and then being publicly outed by her own sister. What would have been her reaction if that woman had committed suicide ?

Like don’t get me wrong, I’m not defending her consultant for making a daft mistake. But that’s what it was, a mistake. Can’t be doing with this preaching about kindness when your a vindictive cow who would set out to ruin someone's life because of one bitchy text.
Nail. On. The. Head

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised she doesn’t see the parallels between this situation where Caroline Flack lost her job and was splashed all over the papers and her consultant being sacked, splashed all over the papers and then being publicly outed by her own sister. What would have been her reaction if that woman had committed suicide ?

Like don’t get me wrong, I’m not defending her consultant for making a daft mistake. But that’s what it was, a mistake. Can’t be doing with this preaching about kindness when your a vindictive cow who would set out to ruin someone's life because of one bitchy text.
I would love for her to read this comment! Hit the nail on the head, she can't understand that her actions could effect someone!

All of the above. I literally dislike her more than Donald Trump. I never wish ill on anyone but I’d break the rules for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I vaguely remember this...... I really like Juliet - she's not everyone's cup of tea.... says it like it is.... can be crude but I've always found her OK .... think she had a run if with Fopperholic too !
I used to - it got boring when she kept saying bleep in every sentence. But I wouldn’t wish her livelihood to be on the line because of bullies. If you don’t like someone, just unfollow or block. But then JSG also did the same to her SW consultant so there’s a running theme here...

Reactions: 5
“January saw me achieve a wonderful MAINTAIN” haaaaa duck me Jen you really do like to polish a turd. If you’re in weightloss mode you’d be gutted at staying the same weight in January! Also If she’s pumping breast milk why is she not losing weight as that burns the cals?! Obvs still
not been eating the rainbow have we!
She is eating the rainbow. 20 bags of skittles a day 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was just having a nosey after she posted her latest crappy #ad, and Irene what the hell, whose fault was it then, was someone force feeding her?? No, it was her own fault. It’s astounding her minions literally think she’s only gained the weight back through and after her pregnancy, it was well before that! She’s managed to pull the wool well and truly for years!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I always think her endless gushing over her fella comes across so desperate! She knows she’s punching, and she has an iron grip on him. He’s been with her since he was a kid, the lad literally knows no different. Can’t imagine she lets him off the leash much! I bet he’s gutted she’s piled the weight back on they look like such an odd pairing now

Reactions: 11
Was just having a nosey after she posted her latest crappy #ad, and Irene what the hell, whose fault was it then, was someone force feeding her?? No, it was her own fault. It’s astounding her minions literally think she’s only gained the weight back through and after her pregnancy, it was well before that! She’s managed to pull the wool well and truly for years!
Wheres the update from her Tuesday weigh in🤷‍♀️?? Shes full of tit and even more full of excuses. Ffs love, you're just like most people when it comes to trying to lose weight so stop trying so fuckin hard and just act normal. If you're struggling, join the club. Miss slinky has fucked off so dont worry about her, just be yourself. Thanks, bye🙋‍♀️

I just don’t know how anyone gains 8/9st in that amount of time. Was she actually snorting lard? It’s quite impressive

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To be fair she did loose it pretty quickly. I always find it easier to gain weight than loose it!

I just don’t know how anyone gains 8/9st in that amount of time. Was she actually snorting lard? It’s quite impressive
Especially since going vegan. I know you can be a vegan and still eat junk, I know a vegan who lives on crisp butties and chips but she was vegan and extremely preachy with it, she clearly has never told the truth about what she’s actually been eating. Someone said they seen her inhaling chicken nuggets in maccies anyway 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.