Slimmingworld_jsg #2 I may be vegan, but I’m still a massive cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of her boys is sick in hospital. She’s posted a picture of a brownie and managed to do an advert for pancakes. I’m going to stick my neck out and say she’s probably not following Slimmingworld.

Reactions: 16
That pancake recipe sounded horrible, used the liquid from a can of chickpeas. I don’t think I’d make a very good vegan!
Shame about her little boy though.

Reactions: 6
That pancake recipe sounded horrible, used the liquid from a can of chickpeas. I don’t think I’d make a very good vegan!
Shame about her little boy though.
Aquafaba (chick pea water) basically tastes like meringue when you whisk it up.

Reactions: 4
She's not really doing SW... she's not showing of her precious boys (totally respect that) so therefore why not just de-activate her Insta and concentrate 100% on her boys and their health...... I don't feel many would relate to her these days - apart from mum's with prem-babies.... if it was me I'd put the SW/Miss Slinky/Insta 'fame' behind me and move on to the next chapter of my life which is far more worthwhile ☺

Reactions: 21
She's not really doing SW... she's not showing of her precious boys (totally respect that) so therefore why not just de-activate her Insta and concentrate 100% on her boys and their health...... I don't feel many would relate to her these days - apart from mum's with prem-babies.... if it was me I'd put the SW/Miss Slinky/Insta 'fame' behind me and move on to the next chapter of my life which is far more worthwhile ☺
two reasons: ad money and attention seeking.

Reactions: 15
God can she lay off the rants about how to treat parents of premature babies. Boring.

Reactions: 9
Wheres the update from her Tuesday weigh in🤷‍♀️?? Shes full of tit and even more full of excuses. Ffs love, you're just like most people when it comes to trying to lose weight so stop trying so fuckin hard and just act normal. If you're struggling, join the club. Miss slinky has fucked off so dont worry about her, just be yourself. Thanks, bye🙋‍♀️
She ate her

• Haha
She isn't showing her boys on social media but we get live updates of their hospital visits so she can gain sympathy.

Reactions: 13
Exactly this. I couldn’t keep putting that miss slinky image out there knowing she was ancient history! No wonder she said she doesn’t go out much anymore, she must feel anxious and embarrassed. She deffo thought she could blame it on pregnancy so started showing her face again, although ffs 8 or 9 stone could never be blamed on a pregnancy, even a twin one!! The page isn’t fit for purpose anymore really.

The thing is she has always been massively overweight, so is her sister and mother. The likes of fopperholic, those aren’t real fatties, they may have gained some weight once upon a time but that weight would never have stuck once they changed some habits. Jennifer will keep going back up to 19 stone unless she drastically changes her life or has a gastric bypass, that’s just how it is. The vegan lifestyle is not necessarily healthy. You can still eat lots of bad food and in fact sometimes you eat worse than a meat eater.

Reactions: 9
She’s obsessed with trying to convince us all that her PERFECT fella loves her. I think she must be used to people wondering what he’s doing with her (that’s a horrible thing to say but it’s life, people can’t deny that at her heaviest they’re an odd couple!) so she goes ott with the perfect man/relationship shite, she’s trying to convince us and reassure herself at the same time. The happiest of people say very little about their relationships but this ones got something to prove to us all. Can you imagine how much hard work she is?!

The thing is she has always been massively overweight, so is her sister and mother. The likes of fopperholic, those aren’t real fatties, they may have gained some weight once upon a time but that weight would never have stuck once they changed some habits. Jennifer will keep going back up to 19 stone unless she drastically changes her life or has a gastric bypass, that’s just how it is. The vegan lifestyle is not necessarily healthy. You can still eat lots of bad food and in fact sometimes you eat worse than a meat eater.
Gastric bypass will be next 🤣

Reactions: 6
Weight loss surgery doesn’t always work long term. Some manage to stretch the small stomach they’re left with and get themselves back to their starting point!

Reactions: 1
Totally not surprised that Lawson was clinging on to her dad and didn’t want to come home. So glad Lawson has someone who gives him the attention and encouragement he needs

Totally not surprised that Lawson was clinging on to her dad and didn’t want to come home. So glad Lawson has someone who gives him the attention and encouragement he needs
Wrong thread but I agree Lawson loves his grandad and grandad clearly loves Lawson 😍

Weight loss surgery doesn’t always work long term. Some manage to stretch the small stomach they’re left with and get themselves back to their starting point!
True, a woman in my town started melting mars bars so she could drink them as she couldn’t eat one. 5 years later, she’s bigger than ever

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
This is where I eye roll for days....her boys have been in hospital yet it’s still on her mind to do ads and swipe ups for Moses baskets?! I truly hate this kind of “modern mother” why would you be arsed about swipe ups when your little babies have been in a high dependency unit, it just wouldn’t even be on your mind would it. Priorities ay.

Reactions: 17
This is where I eye roll for days....her boys have been in hospital yet it’s still on her mind to do ads and swipe ups for Moses baskets?! I truly hate this kind of “modern mother” why would you be arsed about swipe ups when your little babies have been in a high dependency unit, it just wouldn’t even be on your mind would it. Priorities ay.
And hinting for a new free sofa 🙄

Reactions: 10
Deffo on the scrounge for a new couch 🤣🤣 Loving and cherishing every living breathing moment of motherhood as well predicted.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.