Slimmingworld_jsg #2 I may be vegan, but I’m still a massive cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of a question is that anyway?😂 That really narrows it down for recommendations 🙄
What kind of 30 year old woman who’s lived on her own for years doesn’t know where to buy curtains 🤣 or mabye she could just google made to measure curtains 💡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Perhaps she’s going to make herself a dress
I had the exact same thought 🤣

I'm not sure. I actually think Emilie and Jen have A LOT in common. They're both unhappy with their bodies, they're both clearly lonely individuals (Tom works away) and both claim to have better jobs than they actually do. A lot of what they portray is exaggeration - although they do it in very different ways. Jen is more desperate for external validation and she will post anything for likes, regardless of whether it's a photo of her half the size she currently is (that must make her feel rubbish but, still, likes and content are more important). Whereas Emilie posts these 'relatable' ramblings but her posting is so sporadic. I think that shows she isn't natural. It seems to take a lot of energy for her to write a post and I think she will spend more time planning, preparing and manipulating her content for likes than Jen does. Jen's simple, she's nowhere near as intelligent as she'd like her followers to believe but yet somehow Emilie strikes me as much more controlled and I think that's more worrying than what Jen does. I haven't followed either of them since their weddings because it was all enough to make sick come up into my mouth but, snooping, nothing much has changed. Both still after likes and external validation. Both still trying to curate a picture perfect life but are deeply unhappy with themselves.
What job does Emilie do that makes her sound better? There is something I have never been able to put my finger on with her when everyone was raving about how great she was. I didn’t dislike her but I never found her likeable.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think we are all a bit jaded a

What job does Emilie do that makes her sound better? There is something I have never been able to put my finger on with her when everyone was raving about how great she was. I didn’t dislike her but I never found her likeable.
I never warmed to Emilie at all, especially when she went on a blocking spree for ANYONE who was associated with CarbytoBarbie at the time. She irritates me massively, they both do.

Reactions: 3
I find Emilie harmless, but I feel like she isn't her own mind. What I mean by that is if the "slimming world clique" said to block and delete people...Shewould just go along with it.

Emilie has her own friends, she doesn't share much but enough. Nice that her "best friends" aren't just instagram friends (cough cough Jade babe)

She is a bid writer (for a construction company I believe)

Reactions: 6
I think we are all a bit jaded a

I never warmed to Emilie at all, especially when she went on a blocking spree for ANYONE who was associated with CarbytoBarbie at the time. She irritates me massively, they both do.
To be fair to her I’d also want to block anyone associated with her as well 🤔 she’s vile

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She is not a size 6-8 on her wedding day. Her back fats hanging out and her bottom half is wide. Would be much better if she just said she was a healthy 10-12. All those years together yet she chose pics of when she doesnt even look like herself. Good one!
Said this for ages now. She isn’t a size 6 in any way shape or form, you see that on her honeymoon pics. I doubt she will ever be a size 6 unless she had a mass amount of skin removal

Said this for ages now. She isn’t a size 6 in any way shape or form, you see that on her honeymoon pics. I doubt she will ever be a size 6 unless she had a mass amount of skin removal
She had a tummy tuck, although rarely mentions it!

Reactions: 2

From what I can make out she's an under writer. Talks about her "deadlines" a lot and how writing makes her anxious because of her dyslexia when, in reality, all her work will be checked by her seniors so pipe down and STFU 😂

She had a tummy tuck, although rarely mentions it!
I know but she’d need skin removing from her legs etc too in my opinion to go from what? A size 20?? Down to a 6... her top half got very petite but I’d put money on her bottom half not being a 6-8. It’s like she solely lost weight for her wedding day.

Also... this dropping in of the ‘law degree’ and then saying ‘I done that thing the week before a diet’. You aren’t kidding anyone love 🙈🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm not sure. I actually think Emilie and Jen have A LOT in common. They're both unhappy with their bodies, they're both clearly lonely individuals (Tom works away) and both claim to have better jobs than they actually do. A lot of what they portray is exaggeration - although they do it in very different ways. Jen is more desperate for external validation and she will post anything for likes, regardless of whether it's a photo of her half the size she currently is (that must make her feel rubbish but, still, likes and content are more important). Whereas Emilie posts these 'relatable' ramblings but her posting is so sporadic. I think that shows she isn't natural. It seems to take a lot of energy for her to write a post and I think she will spend more time planning, preparing and manipulating her content for likes than Jen does. Jen's simple, she's nowhere near as intelligent as she'd like her followers to believe but yet somehow Emilie strikes me as much more controlled and I think that's more worrying than what Jen does. I haven't followed either of them since their weddings because it was all enough to make sick come up into my mouth but, snooping, nothing much has changed. Both still after likes and external validation. Both still trying to curate a picture perfect life but are deeply unhappy with themselves.
I agree that Emilie is probably unhappy with herself (although at least she seems like a nicer person). I followed her since the very early days of her doing slimming world (when i used to do it too) and it was a constant rollercoaster of losing a pound, gaining a pound. At one point I think she had lost 2 stone, but gained it all back. And that cycle went on for years. Until I realised I'm following this SW account who hasn't lost any weight but supposedly posts every single thing she eats? I think she realised the same thing and changed her name from SWEmilie to Emiliewaffles. Anyway they both have major issues with food and eating - I did feel sorry for Emilie when I read those posts about JSG getting pregnant first time (tmi) and the the gloating about how lucky they are. I guess she has bigger things to worry about than slimming world now she is a mum, Jen will find it harder this time around. So hard to meal plan and stay focused on yourself when you have kids to think about!

From what I can make out she's an under writer. Talks about her "deadlines" a lot and how writing makes her anxious because of her dyslexia when, in reality, all her work will be checked by her seniors so pipe down and STFU 😂
I do a similar job to Emilie (shes a bid writer.. but in a different industry), if you're an anxious person it definitely isn't the role for you because generally the people you work with are hopeless with deadlines and it can be stressful at the end of one.

Not sure if it's the same for her but I'm given enough autonomy and responsibility for the bid that whilst it is checked there is an expectation I'm leading it.

Emilie does ramble about tit and looks for too much external validation though!

Sorry to derail.. JSG is a massive twunt!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair I'm a Secretary and help out with bid writing (meaning I get a lot of the bid teams' work handed to me when they can't be bothered). Even though I'm at the bottom of the food chain it can be very stressful when you have to chase the important people down to complete their contribution and coordinate the whole thing for the deadline! Bid writing is certainly nothing to boast about!

JSG is same height as me & at 9st9 I’m a 10-12. Even at 9st I’m a 10 (albeit it looking like a bag of bones!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.