Slimmingworld_jsg #2 I may be vegan, but I’m still a massive cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is not a size 6-8 on her wedding day. Her back fats hanging out and her bottom half is wide. Would be much better if she just said she was a healthy 10-12. All those years together yet she chose pics of when she doesnt even look like herself. Good one!

Reactions: 8
She’s seems obsessed with living in the past? How old is she, 30s? She was slim for what 2 years? But we only ever hear about or see those 2 years. Her account is just one permanent throw back

Reactions: 7
She’s seems obsessed with living in the past? How old is she, 30s? She was slim for what 2 years? But we only ever hear about or see those 2 years. Her account is just one permanent throw back
Bet luke wishes he could have those two years back 😂😒

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh duck.

It is their anniversary.

Steady ourselves for gushing posts and stories. Here’s my stab at Bullshit bingo woth Jen:
“love of my life”
“best friend”
“OBSESSED with this man!!”
“aesthetically pleasing”

... will hazard her slavish posts about him will contain those. 😳😳🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s probably Cos she really dislikes herself now big time , but if you are gonna preach all the time , you need to make sure you keep on top of your own goals. I’d be embarrassed to show off pics of how slim I was .. her face has filled out so much it looks fake !!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Emilie has posted a beautiful picture of her gorgeous new baby... Cue JSG in 3,2,1...
I had NO idea Emilie had got pregnant and had a baby! Just looked at her page.

I did feel heart sorry for her and her struggles with miscarriage over the last couple years. So, Jen should def not be taking that joy from her. Remember when Jen bragged about getting pregnant on their first try 🙄😡 ...after all the heartache Emilie was going through.

Ultimate dick move imo.

Reactions: 18
I had NO idea Emilie had got pregnant and had a baby! Just looked at her page.

I did feel heart sorry for her and her struggles with miscarriage over the last couple years. So, Jen should def not be taking that joy from her. Remember when Jen bragged about getting pregnant on their first try 🙄😡 ...after all the heartache Emilie was going through.

Ultimate dick move imo.
I remember that twit and i might be wrong but was she a virgin until they married??? I could totally be wrong there

I know she can’t help it but she has such an older face. Like her features look like they belong on Someone in their late forties without the wrinkles

Reactions: 4
I still think she looked like a cotton wool bud on her wedding day. Her head would suit digging into a massive waxy ear.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Emilie did the cutest of dog challenges with Otis - captain I lost 9 stone nobhead then proceeded to overshare skinny pictures of herself to take away the limelight from Emilie. She only ever posts after Emilie has posted anything, she is absolutely jealous of her, she has it all. She’s pretty, has the cutest baby, and actually has the perfect relationship with Tom but doesn’t need to constantly brag to Instagram he’s amazing.

Reactions: 18
Emilie did the cutest of dog challenges with Otis - captain I lost 9 stone nobhead then proceeded to overshare skinny pictures of herself to take away the limelight from Emilie. She only ever posts after Emilie has posted anything, she is absolutely jealous of her, she has it all. She’s pretty, has the cutest baby, and actually has the perfect relationship with Tom but doesn’t need to constantly brag to Instagram he’s amazing.
I always wondered how them two become good mates because emilie is lovely and humble and doesn't brag about anything. Jen is just horrible. Especially after emilie had that miscarriage then head kept putting posts on about being pregnant, how easy it was and then that they were expecting twins. I thought that was so awful how she did it, be happy about it yes but the stupidly long gushing posts were not needed when that had happened to her friend. Shes an hole.

Reactions: 13
She has a lot to be jealous of to be honest! she’s very very over weight again and in my opinion always will be, unlike Emilie she looked crap ‘skinny’ anyway as she has a big bulgy head so never looked right. I wouldn’t wish the twins poor health in any way whats so ever but she got her compupence on her bragging with the life she has now! I also think people who have to brag that much about their relationship are masking something else.

Reactions: 15
I always used to wonder how Emilie could stand being friends with Jen but now I think it's the other way around. How can Jen cope when Emilie looks great even if she isn't a size 8, appears to have a fantastic relationship with her husband and loads of genuine friends, looks like she's enjoying motherhood instead of making it a competition and just seems like a an all round really nice, happy person. Jen probably thought she "won" when she lost all the weight, and then again when she got pregnant with the twins, but I feel sorry for her she's obviously deeply unhappy but now I see that she posts stuff to take attention away from Emilie because she's jealous. What a sad individual.

Never seen this account so had a look and was shocked at the differences between 2015-2020. The yoyo-ing must have taken a huge toll on her skin. I went from a 6-8 to 10-12 over 5 years and now back to an 8 the skin on my stomach has lost so much elasticity and that was only a few sizes difference. I can’t imagine being with someone who changes so dramatically? Her husband must be very understanding. I think she looked nice when she slimmed down but wow. How could you take ‘tips’ off someone like this!

Reactions: 5
Never seen this account so had a look and was shocked at the differences between 2015-2020. The yoyo-ing must have taken a huge toll on her skin. I went from a 6-8 to 10-12 over 5 years and now back to an 8 the skin on my stomach has lost so much elasticity and that was only a few sizes difference. I can’t imagine being with someone who changes so dramatically? Her husband must be very understanding. I think she looked nice when she slimmed down but wow. How could you take ‘tips’ off someone like this!
I know it's not healthy and I know that because I have the same binge mentality with food and it eats me up so I know little miss prim would have felt the same. She also had a tummy tuck, I'm not sure how that works now, will she need another if she manages to slim down again?! What a waste of money!

Reactions: 4
Her husband is handsome l’ll grant you, but he seems like a big non-entity. Just gormlessly putting up with Jen and her mad ideas and constant massive weight fluctuations. I think it’s a bit odd that a young newlywed couple chose to live with her mum. Well, I say chose. Jen obviously decided it. She seems like one of those girls who is just completely all about her family in a really intense way, probably phones her sister 5 times a day. Never mentions Luke’s family, I don’t think they get a look in.

I'm not sure. I actually think Emilie and Jen have A LOT in common. They're both unhappy with their bodies, they're both clearly lonely individuals (Tom works away) and both claim to have better jobs than they actually do. A lot of what they portray is exaggeration - although they do it in very different ways. Jen is more desperate for external validation and she will post anything for likes, regardless of whether it's a photo of her half the size she currently is (that must make her feel rubbish but, still, likes and content are more important). Whereas Emilie posts these 'relatable' ramblings but her posting is so sporadic. I think that shows she isn't natural. It seems to take a lot of energy for her to write a post and I think she will spend more time planning, preparing and manipulating her content for likes than Jen does. Jen's simple, she's nowhere near as intelligent as she'd like her followers to believe but yet somehow Emilie strikes me as much more controlled and I think that's more worrying than what Jen does. I haven't followed either of them since their weddings because it was all enough to make sick come up into my mouth but, snooping, nothing much has changed. Both still after likes and external validation. Both still trying to curate a picture perfect life but are deeply unhappy with themselves.

Reactions: 14
So what if she was? So was I. Some people would rather wait until they are married.
Did i say there was something wrong with it? I was asking if that was right which im still not sure if it is defensive much

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.