Slimmingworld_jsg #2 I may be vegan, but I’m still a massive cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she adding 2015 2016 2017 2018 to her highlights?
let it go Jennifer!!!! Is she really never going to let go of that small period of time she was skinny!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find her tragic. It’s like she holds all her happiness at being slim and low key starving herself. I find it so deluded - how many times has she said that she’s going to be thin for Disneyland or that she’s definitely going to do this by x date? Now this is her “final” weight loss journey. You can blame having kids but she was big before she had them.

She hasn’t been transparent at all, she hasn’t shared her weight, she’s not sharing all her food, she’s picking and selecting photos and food.

She would be better off calorie counting and exercising if you ask me, and addressing her issue with food.

Reactions: 15
I have never followed barely any SW or calorie counting accounts, but I do want to find a decent veggie/vegan one - I'm guessing this isn't the account for me?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have never followed barely any SW or calorie counting accounts, but I do want to find a decent veggie/vegan one - I'm guessing this isn't the account for me?!!
Definitely not 😂 I’d say find some small accounts using the slimming world / veggie hashtags, I swear all big accounts are just fakeaways, yo-yo weight gain and weight loss, #ads and treat/brownie boxes. So uninspiring for anyone trying to genuinely lose weight

Reactions: 10
If you like eating the rainbow - I mean skittles and gaining about 9 stone then nope.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d have more respect for her if she stepped away from insta for the next 6m-1 year snd truly focused on herself, her food and the relationship she has with it and healthily lose weight and exercise.

Slimming world will not help her; I know, I have similar issues to Jen with weight loss and yo-yo dieting.

This regurgitating 2015-17 posts and her “best time ever” is not going to help her. I also think she needs to deal with failure; it’s NOT a bad thing. But she’s Miss Perfect and cannot admit she’s failed in something.

Reactions: 8
She’s never going to find a long term solution with slimming world. I followed Jen in 2016, we were both at our smallest and spouting tit about how marvellous slimming world was on IG. I got a load of sashes and certificates that year but behind closed doors I was an absolute bleeping mess.

I bet she’s still paying for that tummy tuck every month....🙈

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Who is liking her posts?! Have a word with yourself 🤦🏼‍♀️ Mrs smuggy smug just can't help herself can she. Likes to try and use different vocabulary to try and make herself sound educated, but her grammar is appalling 😂 I thought mine was bad! 😄

And just like that we are back with the will power muscle flex shite.... all you've done this week hun is flex your jaw, while your family achieved what you failed to do - they lost weight. Has the follower count gone down? Let's hope it continues 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The stronger snowboarder was originally a slimming world account, now she is focused on fitness. She is vegan. Does food prepping. But scroll back through her meals.

Veggie accounts.... Anna.eats.veg.

I used to follow a lot of slimming accounts but then cba with them and deleted them lol.

Just use # Then type something like #wwvegan or #slimmingworldvegan or even just look for vegetarian and vegan meal ideas.

3/4 years ago people were truly on the weghtloss bandwagon. I'm yet to find someone who isn't yo-yoing (Please correct me if I'm wrong)

Reactions: 2
Why is she ordering in vegan junk food on her first week #onplan 😂 didn’t she say the day before she joined last week she really binged on all her favourite foods? But then orders a takeaway days later

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she ordering in vegan junk food on her first week #onplan 😂 didn’t she say the day before she joined last week she really binged on all her favourite foods? But then orders a takeaway days later
It was the anniversary of the year though and they are the most perfect couple who ever existed.

• Haha
Thank you for the recommendations - it sounds like whoever this person is just needs to calorie count, that's what I do, its too restrictive otherwise and gets in your head too much.

She maintained in her first week 😂😂. Everytime I've joined slimming world the least I lost was 4lb in the first week!! That first week you're all geared up to go, it's easy! It's the weeks after that are hard! Oh jen jen jen you love to chat tit. You have not been flexing your willpower muscle have you dingbat because you've maintained on your first week and admitted to a takeaway and eating things you shouldn't!
Sorry if I sound mean but I'm finding it hilarious that she's struggling after being SO bleeping SMUG for years!!! Not so smug now are you Jennifer!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Definitely not 😂 I’d say find some small accounts using the slimming world / veggie hashtags, I swear all big accounts are just fakeaways, yo-yo weight gain and weight loss, #ads and treat/brownie boxes. So uninspiring for anyone trying to genuinely lose weight
Don't forget ridiculous tweaks to the plan that add about 400 calories to meals.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She maintained in her first week 😂😂. Everytime I've joined slimming world the least I lost was 4lb in the first week!! That first week you're all geared up to go, it's easy! It's the weeks after that are hard! Oh jen jen jen you love to chat tit. You have not been flexing your willpower muscle have you dingbat because you've maintained on your first week and admitted to a takeaway and eating things you shouldn't!
Sorry if I sound mean but I'm finding it hilarious that she's struggling after being SO bleeping SMUG for years!!! Not so smug now are you Jennifer!
She hasn’t maintained because of that 1 takeaway too she’s obviously been eating more shite, she weighs about 20ish stone so her maintaining calories would be well over 2500 a day, why doesn’t she just try something else she clearly can’t stick to SW

I find her tragic. It’s like she holds all her happiness at being slim and low key starving herself. I find it so deluded - how many times has she said that she’s going to be thin for Disneyland or that she’s definitely going to do this by x date? Now this is her “final” weight loss journey. You can blame having kids but she was big before she had them.

She hasn’t been transparent at all, she hasn’t shared her weight, she’s not sharing all her food, she’s picking and selecting photos and food.

She would be better off calorie counting and exercising if you ask me, and addressing her issue with food.
Its definitely a mental thing, personally I believe you need to be thankful for your body and like yourself before you can successfully lose weight. If your only goal is to be a size 8, it’s so much harder when you stumble.

You can do things when you’re over weight, to put such conditions on situations like Disney means you only punish yourself when things aren’t going exactly to plan.

Youre still the same person inside regardless of your size and if you don’t like that, then you need to take a long hard look at yourself as it may well be what’s inside isn’t that nice.

Reactions: 2
She hasn’t maintained because of that 1 takeaway too she’s obviously been eating more shite, she weighs about 20ish stone so her maintaining calories would be well over 2500 a day, why doesn’t she just try something else she clearly can’t stick to SW
Definately, the more weight you have to lose the more comes off in the first few weeks, she hasn't just had a takeaway and a few treats, to just maintain, she's ridiculous. How about she just keeps quiet, and gets on with it! But that doesn't get you freebies does it! And that's why I dont feel sorry for any of them!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.