Slimmingworld_jsg #2 I may be vegan, but I’m still a massive cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if they’d of been girls she’d of still called them Morgan and Sloan. Some names just never grow on you do they? Sloan’s gotta be one of them names.
Never heard anything so ridiculous as using maiden names before. Just why???

Reactions: 10
So if they’d of been girls she’d of still called them Morgan and Sloan. Some names just never grow on you do they? Sloan’s gotta be one of them names.
Never heard anything so ridiculous as using maiden names before. Just why???
It’s super chav 🙃 what’s her surname sorry? What are the kids full names?

Reactions: 7
And the poor kids are going to be vegan too!
She contradicts herself by saying that she won’t show the boys on social media because they don’t have a say/choice (fair enough) but then she’s bringing them up Vegan which the boys won’t have chosen to do. The mind boggles

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She contradicts herself by saying that she won’t show the boys on social media because they don’t have a say/choice (fair enough) but then she’s bringing them up Vegan which the boys won’t have chosen to do. The mind boggles
Eating meat is also a choice tbf.

Reactions: 12
Bringing them up vegan-I don't see the issue at all with that. You can have a perfectly healthy diet being vegan.
The thing about not sharing pictures I totally think is her choice but then don't share them! They aren't famous ffs, don't share pictures of their legs or whatever... Just don't post anything at all! And no pictures but plenty of written details about them? I find that odd.

Reactions: 12
OMG I didn’t know this thread was about her!! She annoyed me even when she was on her high horse and lost all the weight (clearly all for her wedding) but then when she disappeared and had basically gained it all back??? I had 3 kids in 3 years and my middle one was in hospital for a year and I didn’t go up to 17 stone 🙈🙈 if anything you’re so worried you don’t eat.... honestly the ‘stolen feet’ pics tipped me over the edge... like anyone knows who she is never mind her kids 🙈🙈

Reactions: 10
Bringing them up vegan-I don't see the issue at all with that. You can have a perfectly healthy diet being vegan.
The thing about not sharing pictures I totally think is her choice but then don't share them! They aren't famous ffs, don't share pictures of their legs or whatever... Just don't post anything at all! And no pictures but plenty of written details about them? I find that odd.
The only issue I have with her bringing the boys up vegan is she is the laziest, most unhealthy vegan in the land.

Reactions: 16
Or the "syn plates" that the people who choose to subsist on salad and mug shots during the so they can binge on crap at night eat... 800 calories of various low syn choc bars and crisps etc "with a satsuma for speed" on top of their meals
SW makes me sick. Those syn plates are absolutely vile. Eating a plate of junk! Also a mugshot!!! Absolutely no nutritional value at all 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 9
The only issue I have with her bringing the boys up vegan is she is the laziest, most unhealthy vegan in the land.
Exactly this. She’s gained about 7 stone since going vegan, so how can that be healthy for the boys? But if she’s giving her boys the choice of social media etc, then let them choose if they want to be vegan? Give them a bit of meat and see what they do? You can’t preach about giving them a choice over certain things and not others

Reactions: 13
Sloan Ginley-Hagan - a pharmaceutical company or a cheesy American law firm 😅😅
She would probably love that how up her own bum she is.. hmm what does she shout louder I wonder..I'M A VEGAN?! or I'M A LAWYER?! 🤪 I doubt it's eat the rainbow these days..

Reactions: 3
She works for a housing association- probs admin- probs still claiming shes a lawyer cause she went to college and studied BASIC law. Thought she worked for citizens advice?

Reactions: 7
Exactly this. She’s gained about 7 stone since going vegan, so how can that be healthy for the boys? But if she’s giving her boys the choice of social media etc, then let them choose if they want to be vegan? Give them a bit of meat and see what they do? You can’t preach about giving them a choice over certain things and not others
Maybe she’s worried that if there was a block of cheese in the house she’d gnaw it at 2am alone in the dark

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.