Slimmingworld_jsg #2 I may be vegan, but I’m still a massive cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might be really ignorant of me but I didn’t think it was possible to gain 7 stone whilst being vegan 🤣 if I became vegan I feel like it would instantly cut out a lot of junk I currently eat.

Reactions: 2
This might be really ignorant of me but I didn’t think it was possible to gain 7 stone whilst being vegan 🤣 if I became vegan I feel like it would instantly cut out a lot of junk I currently eat.
I think it’s possible to find alternative tit to eat. Like I think Oreos are... not healthy at all.

Reactions: 1
Lots of high calorie food is vegan. I think it’s because she constantly preached “eat the rainbow” as if all she was eating was fruit and vegetables, when clearly it was more like chips, crisps, vegan cakes etc

Reactions: 8
I have eaten burgers and chips and pizza and sausage rolls all weekend. All vegan 😂 Vegan food can be a lot higher in fat as well as they replace things like egg for binding with oil so makes it higher in calories as well as fat!

Reactions: 10
It’s super high carb as others have said - one recent post had chickpeas, potatoes and rice on one plate. That’s essentially pure carbs and if she’s trying to lose weight she should only be having that after a strenuous work out.

she irritates me because she’s a pretty clear example of why slimming world isn’t sustainable.. I know a few people manage to keep weight off long term but their business model is based on people relapsing and coming back to pay more.The fact that she thinks she can have unlimited rice potatoes and pasta because they’re “free” just goes against science!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Someone else has said she was practically starving herself in the lead up to her wedding so I guess afterwards she’s crashed and burned and not been able to reign herself in. We’ve all been there. To gain that amount in such a short space of time though! I wonder if it’s true that some people are just naturally bigger and prone to piling on the pounds in a way where others don’t

Reactions: 3
Do we think there is something else going on here? Like she is so perfect in every way she has the perfect love story, the perfect children and the perfect weight loss story. Like has she had something terrible happen to her that makes her think everything has to perfect? Is Luke really that great or is he actually an awful person but it will obviously spoil the Disney dream if they were to get divorced and she would never have a childhood sweetheart again. Its way too false for me all of it I don't think she is really that happy. Happy people don't go on the way she does.
This!!!! 💯

Reactions: 4
My sister spent a summer abroad working and gained like 3stone cause she’s vegan and literally spent the whole time eating crisps, chips and booze.
think there’s a massive difference between being vegan and eating clean. A lot of vegans will remove processed foods etc and eat more “clean” which can result in weight loss but like others have said there’s plenty of junk food available that could easily add to weight gain!

Reactions: 6
She contradicts herself by saying that she won’t show the boys on social media because they don’t have a say/choice (fair enough) but then she’s bringing them up Vegan which the boys won’t have chosen to do. The mind boggles
Plus she's telling anyone who listen about their birth and early years. Either keep them private or don't. I think having their full names out there on social media is more damaging than a bloody 3D scan where they look like a rock formation 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Plus she's telling anyone who listen about their birth and early years. Either keep them private or don't. I think having their full names out there on social media is more damaging than a bloody 3D scan where they look like a rock formation 🙄
I also think unless they're being shown it’s hard for people to remain interested. So just go back to being a diet account.

Reactions: 1
Someone else has said she was practically starving herself in the lead up to her wedding so I guess afterwards she’s crashed and burned and not been able to reign herself in. We’ve all been there. To gain that amount in such a short space of time though! I wonder if it’s true that some people are just naturally bigger and prone to piling on the pounds in a way where others don’t
No one is naturally bigger, you might be pre disposed to carrying your weight more in a certain place, but no one is genetically bigger. Everyone would have to eat a ridiculous amount of calories to gain all that weight in such a short space of time

Reactions: 5
Yeah I’d say if she wants her jawline back she needs to not be eating cookies at all really 🙈

• Haha
These ‘influencers’ and their obvious begging. I thought she was acutely aware of how damaging this all was... yet she’s on Instagram begging a company for free sleeping bags for her kids!!! Rabbit or Bear everyone??? I can’t believe she was gifted a pram and has only featured it like once as well!!! What a joke.

Attachments

• Angry
These ‘influencers’ and their obvious begging. I thought she was acutely aware of how damaging this all was... yet she’s on Instagram begging a company for free sleeping bags for her kids!!! Rabbit or Bear everyone??? I can’t believe she was gifted a pram and has only featured it like once as well!!! What a joke.
I don’t understand how she’s being given anything? She’s barely active on there? She’s not even a diet account anymore so anyone that followed her for that reason is totally uninspired. She doesn’t feature the boys so she’s not a mummy account either. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand how she’s being given anything? She’s barely active on there? She’s not even a diet account anymore so anyone that followed her for that reason is totally uninspired. She doesn’t feature the boys so she’s not a mummy account either. 🤷‍♀️
I know!! It’s obviously just the size of the account. Absolutely crazy that shes collaborated with anyone. A £1k pram and she’s done like one post about it??? Mad!!!

Reactions: 4
She’s only keeping the account active for freebies and it’s painfully obvious, she only pops up to ask for ‘recommendations’

• Angry
Reactions: 16
When the freebies stop we will start seeing the boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.