Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Member2009

Chatty Member
She came across as very uncomfortable and defensive when speaking about not showing his face this morning 🤔
You won’t post his face but you will put videos of a young child all over Insta.
Get a life you idiot!

Reactions: 7

lime

Using that chemical peel shes trying to flog is "the equivalent to a salon chemical peel" but you wouldnt have a chemical peel every week...so why u using it TWICE A WEEK? :rolleyes: She'll have no skin left soon 🤭 get to target, struggling to maintain? Remove layers of skin from your face 😏😏😏🤷🏼‍♀️

The product she's flogging is a basic AHA peel which can be used several times a week and is not comparable to a salon chemical peel which would have a much higher concentrate of acid! She has absolutely no idea what she's on about. By her reasoning, the £60 product she's trying to flog is worth almost 2 grand.

NuSkin has to be one of the biggest scams going, but that's another story.

The best part had to be when I saw she was trying to sell a £40 cleansing water to her followers that you can buy in Boots for a fiver. Fucking idiot.

Imjustcurious

That’s pretty bitchy - I’m not a massive fan of her constant ads but don’t hate on the poor girl for her frame - something she’s not able to help. She looks amazing and is rightfully very proud of her effort. I hope she doesn’t read this thread, you’ll give her a complex...
Okay so let me say right here, "Brittany, if you're reading this, you look amazing and I'm very proud of your weightloss journey and the confidence you have now. We all have different shaped bodies and that's perfectly fine." However, it was only a matter of simple observation that in proportion to the rest of her now slim body, her ankles are still a little larger. So as I couldn't exactly Google it, I came in here to ask the question. And as someone already respectfully answered, it could be a manner of reasons. Which I understand now. But thank you for your concern and I hope that if Brittany is to read this she would take it as it was, a curious question that holds no maliciousness behind it all. X

Last edited:

MadGal

VIP Member
Surprise surprise she has deleted her post about simply be! She either received some abuse on messages or she saw the comments on here of what a dick move that comment was!

Reactions: 6
She’s definitely been reading this today after people were wondering whether she still worked! She’s confirmed she’s a nail tech ‘cus she does always get asked’ 🙄

Justhavinganosey35

Chatty Member
It's the fake smile she does...pulling back her lips and showing her teeth that does me in... funny how she hasn't posted on her story for a while.....

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She deleted it 😂
what I got from that was ...

I've lost 10 stone...
I'm great...
I'm so popular you all care about me so much...
I'm just like you peasants....
I like to be treated like a dumb ass who will willingly be victim to any scam I'm peddling...
I DON'T READ TATTLE

• Heart

Maryberry

Ive followed her since last year , when she was a slimming world account , she was a bit bonkers on the spice and tice stuff bit she seemed really nice and her weight loss was amazing .
It all seems to have gone to her head big time though , shes like a piss take of an influencer now , selling absolute shite .
Tagging gucci and fendi makes me laugh , as if there going to be impressed with someone like her repping them . Her stuff looks like it would be fake even if its not .
And taking her shitey facemask on holiday to flog while shes there wtaf ! Just waiting for the spice and tice swipe ups , maybe she will show them the chefs in her “ luxury” hotel - shes a clown

• Haha

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
  • Haha

Drxo1990

Press discounted holiday 😂😂😂 this woman really has zero shame, why does she think she's so important she should be gifted all these things? She's nothing just someone who lost weight that only 1% of the whole internet even know who she is! Her and her bratty daughter need to bore off now, I used to love Brittany when her account was real and used for her actual weight loss journey, now she's nothing but a sell out

Destybaby

There’s a picture for your all. No one is ever really hidden when you can search people on Facebook. If you don’t want things to be seen or shared, don’t put them online, simples.
Eeeeewwwww 🤮🤮
Also I can’t help but think she looks like princess Fiona in that dress and headband and that horrid smile she does

• Haha
Ive never known anyone look or sound so in sincere when saying theyre grateful for something! That fake smile at the end of the story sealed it for me. You can just tell how entitled she thinks she is

tittle12

Thread suggestion-
beingbrittany #2 - Press trip in Rhodes, discount codes but what does she need? A skip & and new toes 😂

• Haha