Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MadGal

VIP Member
She’s a professional Beg! Apparently press trips don’t always mean they have asked her to go, she’s more than likely approached them directly or a company connected to them and asked to be put on a press trip list in exchange for the advertisement! Why would they approach a slimming account 🤣 she’s an idiot and looks like a right dick lately with all her Ad’s and Gifts, she thinks she’s living the high life for free but it’ll dry up before she knows it!

Reactions: 6

Glittery1

VIP Member
When she thought she was high last night 😂
I know 😂 It was so over the top and fake!

Brit since you read here - hi! We all know you want to be see. as having no knowledge of drugs due to the fact it's been claimed on here that your boyfriend is a dealer!

• Haha

Shellster

The only good thing to come out of her holiday for me is the fact I was going to book this hotel for next year and her posts have made it look so crap that I’m definitely not booking now!

• Haha

ReginaFilange

Another one has gone to the dark side. I loved her sw stuff but now it’s all face masks, lips and boobs.....Zzzzzz They get an audience with something genuine then turn their back on it and become “influencers” ie Floggers. Flogging any old shit for money, I’d rather watch QVC at least they’re honest about it!

I forgot to mention the brows, not goals, not pretty! She looks like the baby with the brows from the Simpson’s

Last edited:

lime

She isn’t saying she wants it gifted or for free ?? I think it’s cauSe she can’t be bothered to look so she lets people do it for her 🤣 I’ve noticed she does this before but then she will buy! She always buys her clothes etc when she does clothes hauls it’s rarely gifted
Okay Brittany

• Haha

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
You just keep on proving me right 👏🏻 go on and untwist them knickers babe 😂
How are my knickers in a twist? 😂 do you think I’m sitting here raging like? 😭 your the one getting wound up by our comments on Brittany, you’ll be on Harry Pickards thread next telling everyone to leave him alone he’s only a young boy 😂 if you don’t like what you read then why are you here ? Genuine question

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
I love supporting small businesses and all my gold jewellery (and a lot of my silver) comes from Bloody Mary Metal.
And while I am happy they have got big enough I feel like if a business can send freebies to a nothing account (ex slimming worlder not weight loss account) they don’t need my business anymore.

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
So her skin has been bad since shes been there...you've only been gone ONE FUCKING DAY HUN. Also shes just willy nilly filming other peoples children...does she not know that's frowned upon 🙄

SpiceRack

Why does she not learn to drive ? I’d be embarrassed her age getting on buses all the time and not being capable of going out using a car 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don't see the problem with that, I'm her age and I don't drive. I cycle or get the bus, I don't think that's a bad thing? Better for the environment too. I'm not embarrassed

Tenner for the toothpaste I think 😱
TEN POUND?! For some toothpaste? That's ridiculous.

I deffo wouldn't be paying £40 for a " chemical peel " either when it's all cheap tat

MadGal

VIP Member
Why does she feel the need to put ‘I know I’m not plus size anymore’ as if people are going to be scratching their heads wondering why she is buying from SimplyBe 😂 And asking for a code? you bought a Gucci belt and Fendi sunglasses, sure you can push the boat out for something from Simply Be!
What a way to rub in people’s faces that she ‘isn’t plus size anymore’ who says that! If you want to beg a code then just do that, no one gives a shit why you’re shopping on there! Idiot

For someone who doesn’t want their account to be seen as a slimming world/weight loss account anymore she sure has a way to repeatedly remind people that she isn’t plus size anymore and that she can now fit into a size 10 🙄 make your mind up BRITTTTTANNAY

Last edited:

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
I've thought this so many times about her daughter. She will cover her partners face but not her daughters...so fucked up.
Her daughter is so confident online too, does she teach her anything about how dangerous the internet can be? I doubt she even cares! She’d sell her daughter for a Gucci partnership

Anotherct

VIP Member
It’s an assumption because he has tattoos I’m sure of it. They have a tiny terrace house, no cars etc they’re hardly living the drug dealer life. Me and my partner get stopped at airports every single time because of the amount of tattoos and stretched ears. I don’t think he’s a drug dealer at all, just talk.

• Haha
Notice how no one sent her any hair clips so she bought some from ASOS where she specifically said she didn’t want them from fucking laughable