Slimmingworld.brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her boobs don’t look that good
I just came here to say this 😂 she was hyping them up the other day saying she was struggling to post a pic because they’re ‘too much’ but in the bikini pic she’s just posted I wouldn’t even assume they’re fake, they just look like normal boobs - especially compared to someone like theantidietpilot who’s look nice but definitely fake.

Reactions: 2
If I paid that amount of money for boobies I want some that were so obvious haha 😂 two mixing bowls stuck to my chest! Sadly I can’t afford them so my tit tits will stay haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
MYA has horrendous CQC reviews (well it did) and got into trouble for not disclosing sponsorship a few years ago.

• Wow
She just kept going on how she wanted very obvious fake boobies - you know those ones which you know they are BAM! FAKE. But nope they just look like regular boobs which is fine but they way she was harping on about them it’s a tad disappointing isn’t it?

If I paid that amount of money for boobies I want some that were so obvious haha 😂 two mixing bowls stuck to my chest! Sadly I can’t afford them so my tit tits will stay haha
We heart your ‘tit tits’. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So self absorbed. Parading herself in the mirror stroking her chebs and squeezing her belly fat trying to be “relatable”. Get out!

The recent photo on her stories, she looks so much older than she is. Not a great photo at all, wrong filter

Brittany ??? Where do I begin her , constant skin care green masks lip plump and makeup remover , all with her 20 percent off that dusnt even cover postage , constant plugging of the spices she uses , and showing her boobs , and the brand which is the best bra fitters don’t go to marks and Spencer’s go to bravissimo , at first it was I don’t want people to think or report my pictures now every story is her wearing a low cut top/dress , she gained her followers via slimming world now removed the sw tag , she said she’s a f her boobs don’t look that big and they will still be swollen too , I’ve unfollowed because I can stand the stories and the slow talking voice plus the constant plugs , she’s making a fortune through the nu skin that’s why she’s plugging it and the spice tit , can’t bear people that con people inntonbuying absolute rubbish for there gain !!!

Reactions: 9
Another one o used to love she was so genuine back in her slimming world days now shes just another ad pusher i can't even cope. Unfollowed

Another one has gone to the dark side. I loved her sw stuff but now it’s all face masks, lips and boobs.....Zzzzzz They get an audience with something genuine then turn their back on it and become “influencers” ie Floggers. Flogging any old tit for money, I’d rather watch QVC at least they’re honest about it!

I forgot to mention the brows, not goals, not pretty! She looks like the baby with the brows from the Simpson’s

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
HOW MANY TIMES DOES SHE HAVE TO SHOW THE FRIGGING FACE MASK APPLICATION PROCESS ON HER STORIES? IT’S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE???????

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really liked her, but it seems to me she's used SW to gain all those followers and then changed her insta handle and is now using it as a platform for her MLM/pyramid scheme "business"
The way she prolongs almost every word when she talks drives me mad too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.