Slimmingworld.brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still intrigued how she paid for her boobies - they were either gifted or towers gave her the money from his gofundme cause god knows where the duck all that money has gone 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
If you’ve followed her from the beginning, you will know his name/ what he looks like. Her first ever pic is of all 3 of them. He wasn’t always hidden, in fact she used to tag him etc, but then he got loads of randomers following him :ROFLMAO:/ she has to hide him for whatever reason. I don’t think you can comment on someone’s financial status based on job, he always works away/ and or is a drug dealer so that’s probably how. Although someone commented on his tattoos which means he must be one - me and my partner are both head to toe and definitely do not take or sell drugs 😂. I used to love her but she’s another sellout now

Reactions: 3
Nah he ain’t a drug dealer. But an old friend of hers shared through a mutual friend that he got sacked from a chef job for theft. People should be careful what they share online, I’m not surprised she keeps her relationship private.

Reactions: 2
She never used to keep it private it’s only more recently. And he’s literally never there according to her insta anyway. His drug dealing prob paid for those titties as well as her daily shopping hauls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
To be fair she does a lot of promo things and gets paid for the commission. He earns a lot and probs saves and that’s how she’s paid for it. If I could get away with it I would do it as id love some surgery. Sign me up for boobies and tummy tuck pleaseeeeeee 😂 he’s not hidden on her Facebook! I think she has a private Instagram and he’s on there

Reactions: 1
Nah he ain’t a drug dealer. But an old friend of hers shared through a mutual friend that he got sacked from a chef job for theft. People should be careful what they share online, I’m not surprised she keeps her relationship private.
Absolutely agree. I was just quoting what someone said on here.

I cant bear the fact that she lifts her top lip so high towards her nose when she takes a picture. her pout is horrendous

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And here was me thinking Charlotte Crosby had the worse fake lips ever. Why would you pose like a dogs anus? 🤮

Reactions: 4
The way she’s posing and the lighting makes her nose and mouth look really dirty😳 def not the right shade foundation and concealer for her!

Shouldn’t the air bnb swipe ups be under an AD? For everyone using her code she gets £15? I’m all for helping someone save money but if it’s making you money to then it seems selfish to over share the code when a handful of people ask. Probably friends or her partner asking her inbox so she can cover it up and make out people actually ask 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.