Slimmingworld.brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously Brittany finds it cute and endearing but wonder if she will think the same in 6-7 years when she's just an absolute madam.

Reactions: 1
I even had to unfollow . I’ve followed her from way back and loved her content. Now I just find her self obsessed and Jesus the bloody ads are constant! She also doesn’t stop buying! For someone that works part time she spends a huge amount

Reactions: 3
I actually know this family in RL the boyfriend is a drug dealer and also goes away a lot on long haul “business” ;) trips!!! The little girl is a really sassy diva and is massively spoilt she’s litreally clicks her fingers and gets anything and everything a special for brit don’t fall for the fakeness ....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually know this family in RL the boyfriend is a drug dealer and also goes away a lot on long haul “business” ;) trips!!! The little girl is a really sassy diva and is massively spoilt she’s litreally clicks her fingers and gets anything and everything a special for brit don’t fall for the fakeness ....
Someone asked her once what her boyfriend did. She said she wasn’t sure but was in SA opening a new office? He doesn’t look the sort to rub offices....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can't deal with the amount of Ads she is putting up. Huge well done on the weightloss, and she used to be alright but now she is coming across as such a sell out. Lost all credibility from a lot of people, myself included. And the way she acts and talks around her daughter too, with all the cosmetic procedures. All she's going to grow up as is a wannabe YouTuber who is never happy with the way she looks. Such a shame.
And for somebody who has been that overweight she is going to send her daughter down the same road with the crap she eats!

Reactions: 4
Talking about posting photos of her fake boobs on Instagram.. and talking tit about how a DD is tiny boobs [emoji23]

Really getting on my nerves now. I followed her for a while but if she’s not posting ADs she’s talking tit!

I loved her acc when i followed sw, then it was ad after ad for fuckin spices and overpriced books to write in! Her weight loss is amazing but the pouting them lips into the camera grinds me, and her brows need a serious cut and blow dry they cray cray
She said on an IG story that her lips got bigger after losing so much weight on SW.

You what?

Also I loved Brittany but when every story became a chimchurri spicentice advert, I blocked her.

Reactions: 4
She said on an IG story that her lips got bigger after losing so much weight on SW.

You what?

Also I loved Brittany but when every story became a chimchurri spicentice advert, I blocked her.
God forbid spice entice or jd seasonings go under - she would starve. That's all she seems to eat.

Also if my lips get bigger when I lose a lot of weight, I'm gonna become a dolly parton impersonator, got my blonde wig ready :cool:

• Haha
Also I’m so glad this thread exists. Back when I first came into tattle, I commented in the YouTuber thread about her. I was in such a low place after having multiple surgeries, and I wanted to try SW again to lose some weight. I love her account, she commented back to me a few times and I used her code for spices and diaries. Then I realised everything was an advert, she didn’t care... I felt like a twit.

You what?

She can look at somebody and tell what bra size they are 😂😂😂 💩💩

• Haha
How can she peddled lip plumping gloss when she had her lips done a couple of weeks ago.. do people forget or what 😂

Reactions: 7
I loved Brittany and was so in awe of her transformation but the Ads are just too much :( I know a girls gotta make some dollar but come on now... 😢😂

But if I could do some Ads and get me some boobies like that then come at me NU skin 😂😂😂😂😂

I loved Brittany and was so in awe of her transformation but the Ads are just too much :( I know a girls gotta make some dollar but come on now... 😢😂

But if I could do some Ads and get me some boobies like that then come at me NU skin 😂😂😂😂😂

Very true I’d rather it be her making the money then that dead behind the eyes Danielle

So self absorbed and always out for freebies. She gained her following through slimming world and has now changed it so her account can include her life, again for more freebies & uses sharing her life as an excuse. I think she’s quite genuine compared to most on Instagram. I agree with the above on her daughters diet. Her mum must have been the same though growing up. Shame really, not really breaking a cycle for her is it.

So self absorbed and always out for freebies. She gained her following through slimming world and has now changed it so her account can include her life, again for more freebies & uses sharing her life as an excuse. I think she’s quite genuine compared to most on Instagram. I agree with the above on her daughters diet. Her mum must have been the same though growing up. Shame really, not really breaking a cycle for her is it.
I used to like her page but it is just ad after ad now. I think now she has her boobs done she has got what she wanted and is happy just to sit back and get all the free stuff. Her attitude has changed and she is full of herself.
That child is already a little diva and the tit she feeds her is unreal. She already copied her mother with her pouting and the performing got the camera. With the crap she feeds her it is going to be history repeating itself.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.