Slimmingworld.brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have wonky , stretch marked boobs from having kids but you know what , it was all worth it to have 2 beautiful children . This is how I’m meant to look and I’d rather stay natural thank you very much . And if I had £1000s Of pounds to throw away on a boob job I’d rather spend that money on my kids

Reactions: 2
It’s the brows and the whiney voice....why??? Fair play to her for losing that amount of weight but the constant ads for spicentice is too much!!!!

Reactions: 5
them eyebrows though 😳 the smaller she gets, the bigger they get!

Reactions: 6
She spends soooo much money for saying she works part time. Every time she leaves the house she’s bought something new and then proceeds to show insta she entire contents of her shopping bag 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Yep. Daily shops, food, clothes, make up, more clothes and boob job. I wish I could afford all that and I work full time!

Reactions: 4
She did a story not long ago about being fed up on hold to tax credits... she’s always shopping so can’t work many hours. Something ain’t right. I assumed her fella was well paid by the amount she spends but she wouldn’t claim tax credits if he was? I dunno.

Also she applies that face mask so bloody much I’m surprised she’s got any left! She has made a big deal about paying for her melons in cash but gets arsed when people ask how...

• Heart
I really liked Brittany at the start. Weight loss wise well done to her but the weight shes lost has went to her head. I cringe at her videos now especially when she recording her daughter being a "diva"
The fake tit look she wants is awful and she doesn't hide the fact from her daughter that she wants big tits and big lips. She should teaching her daughter to love the skin your in. I think she forgets just how young her daughter is. She is honestly going to cause her daughter alot of grief when shes older and people at school watch the videos. Stop uploading videos of her practically naked. You really dont know who's watching.
Dont get me started on the ADS. Canny remember the last time she done a video without it being an ad.
Also the eyebrows are horrendous. Maybe when the tits are balloons and the lips are massive they'll look In proportion to her face 🤣

Reactions: 8
What the hell are them slugs on her face?
Seriously does she not have friends or a mirror????

Reactions: 3
I like Brittany. She stayed real, the things that she promotes are things that she genuinely uses. The mask and toothpaste have had noticeable effects

Reactions: 1
Hi Brittany 👋 No one gives a tit about Nuskin pyramid schemes touting the same old tosh on every 'influencer's page

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't deal with the amount of Ads she is putting up. Huge well done on the weightloss, and she used to be alright but now she is coming across as such a sell out. Lost all credibility from a lot of people, myself included. And the way she acts and talks around her daughter too, with all the cosmetic procedures. All she's going to grow up as is a wannabe YouTuber who is never happy with the way she looks. Such a shame.

Reactions: 3
God this girl is obsessed with herself. I don’t personally get the pouting lips thing. It makes her look so vain and that’s just not a good look for anyone.

Reactions: 7
I’m also getting bored of the constant AD’s 🙄 no wonder she can afford so much clothes and shoes

All the ads, the pouting, and you know what her boobs from what I can tell / see so far ain’t all that. So much for getting the OTT fake boob look! I bet the surgeon said no it’s not right for your frame!

I think shes setting a bad example to her daughter , that looks, fake boobs, make up , lip filler etc are things that are so important .
Fair enough shes done great at losing all the weight , but now she seems image obsessed . Kindness , personality , character are all much more important than looks , but in brittanys world it appears not .
She also talks about using sunbeds all the time , think she works in a sunbed shop and thats really not a good thing at all .

It's just so cringe worthy how her little girl acts. Full on diva and is probably going to dislike her body as her role model has cosmetically changed everything about herself. I've also heard the little girl say on a number of occasions 'Remember when you were really fat? That was when you was fat, wasn't it?' It's so sad and damaging.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.