Slimmingworld.brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love her. She was so likeable and down to earth, but like everyone has said she uses every post as an ad. I also find it infuriating that every other word seems to be 'literally' and I know I'm going to get flack for this, but I find it really annoying when her daughter is in her stories: "hi guys!". ARGGGGGH

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to love her. She was so likeable and down to earth, but like everyone has said she uses every post as an ad. I also find it infuriating that every other word seems to be 'literally' and I know I'm going to get flack for this, but I find it really annoying when her daughter is in her stories: "hi guys!". ARGGGGGH
I don't think there's a single instagrammer that I haven't gone off, they all end up the same. Full of themselves, selling any old shite for ££ or constant ad spamming

Reactions: 4
I'm another one who used to really like her. I started turning when it was constant spicentice adverts and now the daily face mask videos do my head in! Also can't stand the way she constantly smacks her mouth :sick:

I'm another one who used to really like her. I started turning when it was constant spicentice adverts and now the daily face mask videos do my head in! Also can't stand the way she constantly smacks her mouth :sick:
And licks her teeth!!! Aaarggghhh

Reactions: 2
The point is she has changed since being on Instagram for a period. If you hate the concept of a website designed to critique people then why are you even on it?

Reactions: 1
Okay so genuine question!! She's size 10/12 now, why are her legs and ankles so big? She's done a great job getting herself the way she is weightless wise but I just don't understand that part. Is it a condition, the angle of photos, water retention, loose skin?? Please try and educate me and not be too bitchy 😬

Okay so genuine question!! She's size 10/12 now, why are her legs and ankles so big? She's done a great job getting herself the way she is weightless wise but I just don't understand that part. Is it a condition, the angle of photos, water retention, loose skin?? Please try and educate me and not be too bitchy 😬
Iv been thinking the exact same. They r still so big for loosing so much weight 🙈

Everyone is a different bodyshape some people have big bellies and little arms and legs. Some big bums flat tummy ect u catch my drift. We can't help where our body fat is placed 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’ve had to unfollow, can’t take the constant ads anymore!! What the hell are those sponges about? They look like they’re from the £1 shop...cheap and nasty crap. Anything to line her pockets eh?

Partly water retention and partly a lack of “body magic”

Reactions: 2
Why doesn’t some one ask her 😂 I don’t follow her but it’s not a horrible question! If you put yourself all over Instagram then she should be prepared to answer some questions! It’s not overly intrusive

In all seriousness though she’s done amazing but I think with slimming world the amount of water you drink you need to be active too as it just collects. Probs has a medical issue too though.

It’s probably just saggy skin but on her legs, if her legs were quite big before her weightloss and she’s not done any exercise whilst losing it they’ve probably just sagged, if that’s a thing ha!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.