Slimmingworld.brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to be so relatable. Now she’s just buying stuff left right and centre peeling half her face off with this mask and hinting for tit

Reactions: 1
Beggy Mitchell has returned...now looking for hair clips BUT NOT FROM A SHOP WHERE SHE WOULD BE EXPECTED TO PAY! I would actually be embarrassed to do this! No shame 😒

Reactions: 3
Beggy Mitchell has returned...now looking for hair clips BUT NOT FROM A SHOP WHERE SHE WOULD BE EXPECTED TO PAY! I would actually be embarrassed to do this! No shame 😒
Why aren’t people in her life calling her out on it? It fucks my mind, I would be like SORT YASELF OUT LASS!

She isn’t saying she wants it gifted or for free ?? I think it’s cauSe she can’t be bothered to look so she lets people do it for her 🤣 I’ve noticed she does this before but then she will buy! She always buys her clothes etc when she does clothes hauls it’s rarely gifted

Reactions: 2
She isn’t saying she wants it gifted or for free ?? I think it’s cauSe she can’t be bothered to look so she lets people do it for her 🤣 I’ve noticed she does this before but then she will buy! She always buys her clothes etc when she does clothes hauls it’s rarely gifted
When she asks for “help” finding something online, she is most definitely fishing for more freebies 😂 she will be sharing the answers next, then a few days later... GIFTED in her stories

Reactions: 3
This isn't true!!!

She gets gifted clothes all the time!!

Oh for those asking this is gifted from blah blah but doesn't declare it as an #ad

Shes really bad at declaring gifted items

No one says I want clips (or anything) for free lol this is what begging looks like in the world of Instagram

Reactions: 5
What planet are you on 🤣🤣 she’s not looking for help she’s definitely looking for these company’s to notice she is searching and sending it her for free!

She might not get her clothes for free but all her headbands, wax melts, handbags, personalised outfits for her, partner and daughter wear (including her dressing gown) Jewellery And god knows what else she gets sent to her 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s one of the biggest begs on Instagram, she’s definitely trying to sniff out a freebie

I can't get over the fake love her style Louis Vuittons they honestly make me feel sick. I get that companies do similar styles or whatever is in fashion but why would you want a fake version of a signature piece it just makes you look cheap and tacky. You think she would be able to afford a real one flogging the chemical peels for £60 or however much they are.

Little tip whoever buys one you can buy it at The Ordinary for £6.90 AND its cruelty free so you aren't harming any animals in the process! NU say they are cruelty free because they only test on animals when is required by law. That doesn't make it cruelty free stupid idiots.

Okay Brittany

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“I’ve had loads of messages asking so I thought I’d do a story” PHAHAHA OK. Poundland do the same bloody mask!

A takeaway tub off eBay.... duck off!
[/QUOTE]
What an absolute waste of money! So unnecessary as it’ll just end up in the bin after it’s used!

Last edited:
My gosh this mornings stories AD AD AD BE

What an absolute waste of money! So unnecessary as it’ll just end up in the bin after it’s used!
I HATE the use of them!!! It’s almost as bad as Clare and Amanda or whatever they’re called

Beggy Brit next time you come on here PLEASE explain to us why you’ve felt the need to search takeaway tubs on eBay (how sad though) and then put your young child’s dinner in it! Would love the reasoning behind it 🤷🏻‍♀️ So tacky and talk about causing more unnecessary damage to the planet! Just put your bloody food on a plate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.