Slimmingworld.brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are terrible but she loves them I remember her saying how lucky she feels to be able to have thick eyebrows.

Reactions: 1
Using that chemical peel shes trying to flog is "the equivalent to a salon chemical peel" but you wouldnt have a chemical peel every week...so why u using it TWICE A WEEK? :rolleyes: She'll have no skin left soon 🤭 get to target, struggling to maintain? Remove layers of skin from your face 😏😏😏🤷🏼‍♀️

The product she's flogging is a basic AHA peel which can be used several times a week and is not comparable to a salon chemical peel which would have a much higher concentrate of acid! She has absolutely no idea what she's on about. By her reasoning, the £60 product she's trying to flog is worth almost 2 grand.

NuSkin has to be one of the biggest scams going, but that's another story.

The best part had to be when I saw she was trying to sell a £40 cleansing water to her followers that you can buy in Boots for a fiver. bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 7
Those orange shoes are awful, way to small for her feet and too tight around her massive ankles..

Reactions: 2
She definitely has another account that she uses to message herself ‘what’s the discount to that toothpaste’ ‘do you still have that air bnb code hun’ ‘hi Brittany what’s that code again for the mud mask please btw your amazing’ 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
She uses angles lighting and posing to make herself look better, surely? Sometimes when you see her mirror show offs it’s like a different body?

Here we go, beggy Brit after a free dress for Betsy. Just bleeping order it if you like it?
She’s tagged her fella on insta before seanfahy or something like that. Why be secretive?

Why anyone would be envious of influencers and their materialism is beyond me. Always out for a freebie just to show off. Do the country a favour and help those who need it. You’ll be a better person for it than showing off your fankles & awaiting an asos discount. Bore offff

Reactions: 4
I'm so annoyed with this because I really used to like her but the fckin non stop ads are doing my head in. She honestly puts the b in subtle when it comes to trying to get freebies. As I read recently, on basically anything you can easily replace the word 'influencer' with the word 'twit'. I honestly cannot wait until the bubble bursts on all this influencer/social media celebrity/reality crap because it is absolutely soul destroying.

Reactions: 5
I'm so annoyed with this because I really used to like her but the fckin non stop ads are doing my head in. She honestly puts the b in subtle when it comes to trying to get freebies. As I read recently, on basically anything you can easily replace the word 'influencer' with the word 'twit'. I honestly cannot wait until the bubble bursts on all this influencer/social media celebrity/reality crap because it is absolutely soul destroying.
Think they’re so entitled and loved by all 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.