Slimmingworld.brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely it’s boring everyone by now??????? I can’t stand to follow her anymore
Me too
I unfollowed about three weeks ago and it’s so good not hearing her voice anymore prolong every word that she says!!
So irritating

Reactions: 1
Literally causing damage to the planet for the fun of it. Some people shouldn't be allowed to reproduce!
Sorry, but saying someone shouldn’t reproduce because she used a take away tub for a ‘fake away’ meal for her daughter? Are you all there? 😂 I get that it’s a bit wasteful, but come on? saying she should have children because not everything she does is 100% eco friendly is a but much, I seriously do wonder about some people on here 😂

Reactions: 3
Sorry, but saying someone shouldn’t reproduce because she used a take away tub for a ‘fake away’ meal for her daughter? Are you all there? 😂 I get that it’s a bit wasteful, but come on? saying she should have children because not everything she does is 100% eco friendly is a but much, I seriously do wonder about some people on here 😂
Yeah I’m with you here.. one takeaway box and suddenly she’s a monster... Clair and Amanda use every takeaway container possible for a few likes.. is that not worst?

Reactions: 4
I dont believe for a second her partner works in insurance. Not. One. Second. Pull the other one.

Reactions: 5
That’s how I feel. My husband is an awful recycler and I say to him until he learns to do it properly we aren’t having kids. I don’t think you should teach kids bad habits like that as our planet is dying. But that’s just me I care about the sort of thing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah I’m with you here.. one takeaway box and suddenly she’s a monster... Clair and Amanda use every takeaway container possible for a few likes.. is that not worst?
Yes I have them blocked because it came up on my discovered page on Instagram and made me fuming 😂

Reactions: 3
When she thought she was high last night 😂
I know 😂 It was so over the top and fake!

Brit since you read here - hi! We all know you want to be see. as having no knowledge of drugs due to the fact it's been claimed on here that your boyfriend is a dealer!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know 😂 It was so over the top and fake!

Brit since you read here - hi! We all know you want to be see. as having no knowledge of drugs due to the fact it's been claimed on here that your boyfriend is a dealer!
Shes something else.. oh I think I am high!!

Pretending like she has no clue what that's like and had to google it..

I mean come on...

And if i have to be subjected to one more code I think I may pull my eyes out...

Reactions: 1
Googling symptoms of being high? She’s like 27/28 years old... even if she hasn’t ever smoked weed SURELY she knows what the symptoms of being high are!! She’s acting so innocent and disgusted by her neighbours smoking it, yes it may be illegal but it’s only a bit of weed? 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.