Slimmingworld.brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know them! Its not just an assumption! I know for a fact he sells drugs and can say that if i want to!!!
If true, that’s very risky for her to be flashing all the things she buys and constant shopping trips to over 100k followers, also what’s the deal with the money she makes on all these ads? Surely she isn’t paying taxes or declaring it all to hmrc! She’s doing ads for about 20 different companies now!

Reactions: 4
If true, that’s very risky for her to be flashing all the things she buys and constant shopping trips to over 100k followers, also what’s the deal with the money she makes on all these ads? Surely she isn’t paying taxes or declaring it all to hmrc! She’s doing ads for about 20 different companies now!
None of them declare their earnings.

Surely what they’re doing comes under self employed?

Reactions: 1
Well this is the internet and I call bullshit 👍
Over the last few weeks I’ve noticed a lot of new accounts popping up making statements with no truth or evidence which are clearly personal vendettas against the person or if they actually know them why they hiding behind tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s an assumption because he has tattoos I’m sure of it. They have a tiny terrace house, no cars etc they’re hardly living the drug dealer life. Me and my partner get stopped at airports every single time because of the amount of tattoos and stretched ears. I don’t think he’s a drug dealer at all, just talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He isn’t a drug dealer but it is 100% true that he got sacked from a job for stealing.

None of them declare their earnings.

Surely what they’re doing comes under self employed?
It would come under being self employed, iv always wondered about this, JD seasonings / spice n tice / princess planning will be paying tax, but the accounts that #ad for them.... doubt it!

Hahaha as if i would assume because he has tattoos hes a drug dealer pmsl grow up 🤣🤣🤣 not hiding behind tattle to say it, ive said it to her face before. I have no personal vendetta at all people asked why she hides his identity i speak the truth!

Y dunt u report to police then. Knowing is as bad as doing
How do you know i havn’t or that others i know havn’t. Like i would just say it on here and not report it!

He’s been arrested previously for it!

She’s at it again with the Gifted items 😂 orange bag that looks like a cheap primarni knock off
Am waiting to see if she gets a new suitcase after her "can anyone recommend some good luggage companies on insta coz I like to support small businesses" bulls#%t you like to beg for free stuff. When she was changing her name from slimmingworld brittany she should have changed it to Beggy Mitchell!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Am waiting to see if she gets a new suitcase after her "can anyone recommend some good luggage companies on insta coz I like to support small businesses" bulls#%t you like to beg for free stuff. When she was changing her name from slimmingworld brittany she should have changed it to Beggy Mitchell!!!!
Beggy Mitchell 😂😂😂😂

Just because its free doesn't mean its nice! That t-shirt is god awful its not cute it looks cheap and like a PJ top you would put a child in.

Reactions: 4
Okay so let me say right here, "Brittany, if you're reading this, you look amazing and I'm very proud of your weightloss journey and the confidence you have now. We all have different shaped bodies and that's perfectly fine." However, it was only a matter of simple observation that in proportion to the rest of her now slim body, her ankles are still a little larger. So as I couldn't exactly Google it, I came in here to ask the question. And as someone already respectfully answered, it could be a manner of reasons. Which I understand now. But thank you for your concern and I hope that if Brittany is to read this she would take it as it was, a curious question that holds no maliciousness behind it all. X
If I was her and i read here I’d be more pissed off/ concerned that people were accusing my boyfriend of being a drug dealer tbh

Reactions: 3
I think she may read here - giving off on her stories about her neighbours who smoke weed and she then made a point of saying 'when my partner was coming from work'....

She never usually mentions him!

Reactions: 5
I think she may read here - giving off on her stories about her neighbours who smoke weed and she then made a point of saying 'when my partner was coming from work'....

She never usually mentions him!
She’s defo on here reading every day! It was mentioned she never puts ads on her stories when she’s promoting her lipsticks and what not then almost instantly she began putting an AD on

Reactions: 1
Using that chemical peel shes trying to flog is "the equivalent to a salon chemical peel" but you wouldnt have a chemical peel every week...so why u using it TWICE A WEEK? :rolleyes: She'll have no skin left soon 🤭 get to target, struggling to maintain? Remove layers of skin from your face 😏😏😏🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.