Slimmingworld.brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s how I feel. My husband is an awful recycler and I say to him until he learns to do it properly we aren’t having kids. I don’t think you should teach kids bad habits like that as our planet is dying. But that’s just me I care about the sort of thing 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yea I get it, I care massively about the topic myself. I even have a business that is plastic free and sells eco friendly products because recycling is so important to me... I’m also human and not an eco robot like some of the people online these days. I’m still not going to judge if a person should not have a child based on one post where they may have not thought much about the implications of using a non recyclable item for a fun idea for her child? And the statement about not starting a family with your husband because he may chuck a tea bag in the wrong bin... well different strokes I suppose 🤷🏼‍♀️ Good luck to you 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Another story about the next door neighbors smoking weed 🙄 wow she reeeeaally wants people to know she’s anti-drugs doesn’t she! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I bet they weren't the only plants she picked up from her neighbours.

That angle and lighting when she was washing her face was NOT flattering. She looked about 48 and 20 stone

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet they weren't the only plants she picked up from her neighbours.

That angle and lighting when she was washing her face was NOT flattering. She looked about 48 and 20 stone

That's what she looks like with no filter

Although she claims to never use a filter 😉

What the duck has an apple got to do with the skin on your face! Dr. Brittany at it again with the skincare advice, ffs. I love how she says she's going to reveal her skincare routine soon but she does it on her stories every day whilst she's doing her Brittany's Home Shopping Network channel flogging the shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see someone called her out yesterday on her saying "it's like a chemical peel from the salon" but shes using it twice a bleeping week 🤭 she said "but its non abrasive unlike the salon ones" AND THAT BRITTANY IS WHY IT DOESNT bleeping WORK YOU THICK witch

I
Who actually buys this tit she flogs

What’s the apple about please
i didn’t understand that at all either but it made me think that Apple had been bleached or had some chemicals on it to preserve it? Doesn’t really make me want to run out and buy the cream and lather it all over my face anyway

Guyyyys look at my new Fendi sunglasses, they even came with a certificate to prove they are really Fendi *tags Fendi*

It’s not a certificate Brittany, you don’t frame it and hang it on your wall, well you probably will because you are a massive twit

Reactions: 6
Guyyyys look at my new Fendi sunglasses, they even came with a certificate to prove they are really Fendi *tags Fendi*

It’s not a certificate Brittany, you don’t frame it and hang it on your wall, well you probably will because you are a massive twit
I never buy things full price..... LIES. ALL LIES.

Reactions: 1
She looks like a massive bellend. What a kick in the teeth to a small business gifting you glasses and then you have to do one better with branded. Good one Brit. Your making yourself look like a turd ☺

She lies that she never pays full price purely to not arouse suspicion about where all the money is coming from. Even IF they were all sale items you could never afford to be shopping 4/5 days a week on a part time sunbed cleaner salary 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I love it when people brag and buy designer accessories acting like they’re rich but never buy anything else because they can’t afford to. Nothing wrong with none designer at all, just don’t be a braggy bleep when you work 1 day a week

Reactions: 4
I love it when people brag and buy designer accessories acting like they’re rich but never buy anything else because they can’t afford to. Nothing wrong with none designer at all, just don’t be a braggy bleep when you work 1 day a week
Like Haz and his Gucci belt

Reactions: 3
They don’t live in an expensive area so they’re rent is probably fairly average.
She loves a freebie not a bargain. She doesn’t have to give her address out to businesses, she’s greedy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.