Slimmingworld.brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really liked her, she was real and didn’t get sucked in to the SW billshit throughout her weight loss, and then realised how much money she could make...

Reactions: 1
I used to love her page. It’s all adds and using the same stuff to promote I swipe past now so boring!!!

Reactions: 3
It’s a shame she became a cash cow cos she’s done so bleeping well with her weight loss

Reactions: 2
It wouldn’t be so bad if she was honest about it. Like guys I appreciate the account started off as a SW one and I have many followers because of it - a mama has to earn come on we all do! So I appreciate that you guys are using my codes etc and I do earn a income out of it. I follow a few big accounts and they do precisely this and people respect them a lot more. She doesn’t always declare her ads etc and she just keeps saying oh I would have gotten this anyway regardless. I find now she has hit the ‘big time’ she is really rude.

Reactions: 4
I have followed her for ages and I think it’s amazing how she has lost 10 stone in 1.5 years! I just think she seems really rude and I’m bored with constant ads I mean she must earn some money she is always shopping, she defo doesn’t work full time so these swipe ups must be makin her some serious money!

Reactions: 2
She did amazing with her weight loss and seemed so down to earth. Now she just loves herself. Always eating out and doing stuff as well. Gets arsey when people ask how she affords stuff. But if your putting yourself out there you’ve gotta take some questions surely!

She also used to show her fellas face, however she now covers it after there were some questions on what he did for a living etc... I think it’s all a bit shady. Put your daughter on constantly in her pants but cover your partner up? Odd

Reactions: 9
She did amazing with her weight loss and seemed so down to earth. Now she just loves herself. Always eating out and doing stuff as well. Gets arsey when people ask how she affords stuff. But if your putting yourself out there you’ve gotta take some questions surely!

She also used to show her fellas face, however she now covers it after there were some questions on what he did for a living etc... I think it’s all a bit shady. Put your daughter on constantly in her pants but cover your partner up? Odd
I do find hiding her partners face extremely odd! Fair play she says she keeps part of her life private but she literally shows everything lol like you said even her daughter prancing around day in day out yet puts pictures up covering his face 🤔 if he didn’t want to be on social media why put his body on!

If you’ve followed her from the beginning, you will know his name/ what he looks like. Her first ever pic is of all 3 of them. He wasn’t always hidden, in fact she used to tag him etc, but then he got loads of randomers following him :ROFLMAO:/ she has to hide him for whatever reason. I don’t think you can comment on someone’s financial status based on job, he always works away/ and or is a drug dealer so that’s probably how. Although someone commented on his tattoos which means he must be one - me and my partner are both head to toe and definitely do not take or sell drugs 😂. I used to love her but she’s another sellout now
There’s a picture for your all. No one is ever really hidden when you can search people on Facebook. If you don’t want things to be seen or shared, don’t put them online, simples.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
There’s a picture for your all. No one is ever really hidden when you can search people on Facebook. If you don’t want things to be seen or shared, don’t put them online, simples.
Eeeeewwwww 🤮🤮
Also I can’t help but think she looks like princess Fiona in that dress and headband and that horrid smile she does

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So embarrassing. Clearly attention seeking on insta

Reactions: 1
She is all about attention! It’s so strange I’ll cover my partners face up but show my daughter walking round half naked?!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.