Slimmingworld.brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely really liked her but the constant ads have put me right off!

Omelette calzone anyone? spice #ad
Face mask? Swipe up
Betsy come and show everyone what we got

Boring! duck off now please

Shes got awful ankles
I genuinely wonder if she has a condition that causes her legs and feet to swell? They're massive in comparison to the rest of her.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think we can comment on her ankles that’s a bit unfair. We can comment on her ads etc but not how she looks. She’s done amazing and may have a condition? May not but it’s not our place to say

Reactions: 9
I don’t think we can comment on her ankles that’s a bit unfair. We can comment on her ads etc but not how she looks. She’s done amazing and may have a condition? May not but it’s not our place to say
This has been addressed before. No ones perfect and i hate seeing people commenting on appearances on this site.

Reactions: 3
She’s done amazon on SW but f me! She must be bored of the spice tice rubs etc - same ole favours in the meals

Reactions: 2
Her fella is a drug dealer thats how she affords to shops everyday and wont show his face!!!!

Her fella is a drug dealer thats how she affords to shops everyday and wont show his face!!!!
I'd definitely believe this! Unbelievable lifestyle she lives on part time wages so there's extra money coming in somewhere.

Reactions: 1
t’s traffic to all these websites too – even if you don’t buy anything even a click will make her money – ontop of all her ads and discount codes will generate her money.

It's the fake smile she does...pulling back her lips and showing her teeth that does me in... funny how she hasn't posted on her story for a while.....

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.