Slimmingworld.brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You kind of do owe something to the people in your phone when you are constantly trying to flog them something though and make money off of them....
She was the one who decided to live her life for those strangers in her phone šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
Someoneā€™s on the hint for some personalised suitcases šŸ‘€ šŸ‘€

Itā€™s always so suss when people ask for ā€˜reccomendationsā€™ and THEN tag the companyā€™s...no doubt in the hope atleast one of them will ā€˜giftā€™ them to her!

So predictable!

Reactions: 5
Someoneā€™s on the hint for some personalised suitcases šŸ‘€šŸ‘€

Itā€™s always so suss when people ask for ā€˜reccomendationsā€™ and THEN tag the companyā€™s...no doubt in the hope atleast one of them will ā€˜giftā€™ them to her!

So predictable!
Yessss! My thoughts exactly! SCRAMBLED BEG

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looooool the ad thing is just becoming hilarious to me now. I think I'm gonna suggest we all play the following drinking game:

Brittany says 'literally' in one of her stories - one shot
Brittany videos her daughter being a little madam and saying "hi guys" to the camera - two shots
Brittany shows you how to apply the epoch mud mask for the 30th time that day - down the rest of your drink
Brittany tries to "discretely" sell something by mentioning how much she loves it/often she uses it/how good it is - pour yourself another full drink
Brittany goes shopping for the 4th time that day - down your full drink, upend the table and smash your foot through your neighbour's living room window

It's just beyond a parody now and the worst part is all the people who comment on her posts saying how amazing [insert overpriced tat she has advertised to them] is - do they not realise that she is only using Instagram as a cash cow now and she doesn't give a monkeys whether you like the stuff or not?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yessss! My thoughts exactly! SCRAMBLED BEG
Scrambled beg šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Looooool the ad thing is just becoming hilarious to me now. I think I'm gonna suggest we all play the following drinking game:

Brittany says 'literally' in one of her stories - one shot
Brittany videos her daughter being a little madam and saying "hi guys" to the camera - two shots
Brittany shows you how to apply the epoch mud mask for the 30th time that day - down the rest of your drink
Brittany tries to "discretely" sell something by mentioning how much she loves it/often she uses it/how good it is - pour yourself another full drink
Brittany goes shopping for the 4th time that day - down your full drink, upend the table and smash your foot through your neighbour's living room window

It's just beyond a parody now and the worst part is all the people who comment on her posts saying how amazing [insert overpriced tat she has advertised to them] is - do they not realise that she is only using Instagram as a cash cow now and she doesn't give a monkeys whether you like the stuff or not?!
Amazes me how people donā€™t see through it all, sheā€™s so sneaky the way she posts her products she sells, she never comes out and says Iā€™m selling these, itā€™s ā€˜oh I can get 20% off this toothpaste hereā€™s the codeā€™ or ā€˜hereā€™s the code load of people have messaged me forā€™ NO youā€™re repping for this company and you want to be sneaky and not look like all you do is use your SLIMMING WORLD Instagram account for constant Adā€™s

Not being funny but if this expensive face mask was working she wouldnā€™t have spots all the time, so easy to blame ā€˜time of the monthā€™ on having spots, she uses it twice a week but is always getting rid of spots for the weekend šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Scrambled beg šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Amazes me how people donā€™t see through it all, sheā€™s so sneaky the way she posts her products she sells, she never comes out and says Iā€™m selling these, itā€™s ā€˜oh I can get 20% off this toothpaste hereā€™s the codeā€™ or ā€˜hereā€™s the code load of people have messaged me forā€™ NO youā€™re repping for this company and you want to be sneaky and not look like all you do is use your SLIMMING WORLD Instagram account for constant Adā€™s

Not being funny but if this expensive face mask was working she wouldnā€™t have spots all the time, so easy to blame ā€˜time of the monthā€™ on having spots, she uses it twice a week but is always getting rid of spots for the weekend šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
Exactly this!!! ā€œGuys! I love to see what your ordered please please tag meā€ šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 2
Exactly this!!! ā€œGuys! I love to see what your ordered please please tag meā€ šŸ™„šŸ™„
šŸ™„šŸ™„

She clearly thinks sheā€™s more clever than her followers because theyā€™re falling for it and not classing her as a typical AD account!

Reactions: 3
She really pisses me off with her deceitful attitude. Well, her attitude in general. The fake smiles to the camera. Hiding her bloke/ face, donā€™t take pics of him just to hide his face. Itā€™s attention seeking. Why is she parading her young impressionable vulnerable daughter all over stories but hiding her fully grown blokeā€™s face? Makes no bleeping sense.

Reactions: 11
She never does because she makes out like sheā€™s just ordered and just so happens to have a code šŸ™„
Yeah I have noticed that with the so many messages crap as if sheā€™s doing everyone a favour. She is clearly making money so from it so I just wondered if she was supposed to declare as ad.

Reactions: 1
I see now shes gearing her sheep up for a new "nuskin" product but shes putting effort in with this one coz it's over SIXTY QUID!! Also shes only offering 10% discount šŸ¤‘

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I donā€™t follow her but looking back on her profile she seemed so genuine like her weight loss is amazing but wow the ads are just awful.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.