Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So funny she says that but makes slights at all of them. She had a mega rant clearly aimed at the likes of Helen, Kate , Sarah and Tan for filming about weight loss in front of their kids once but apparently doesnt watch them. Then there was the time she gave a sermon about Jabe and Tan standing their grubby underwear for some hashtag. I think she watches them all. The only other YouTubers who like her are Debbie and the Budget Slimmers. She sends the Budget Slimmers stuff everytime they put a begging video out so that explains that. As for Debbie have you seen the video when they meet? It's like watching first date off of POF! 🤣🤑🤢
It was sooooo funny 😂 the pictures were quite disturbing......I love you.....I love you more!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Very strange women is Jane Day. I haven’t watched anything of hers for ages, but she always came across as completely joyless..

So funny she says that but makes slights at all of them. She had a mega rant clearly aimed at the likes of Helen, Kate , Sarah and Tan for filming about weight loss in front of their kids once but apparently doesnt watch them. Then there was the time she gave a sermon about Jabe and Tan standing their grubby underwear for some hashtag. I think she watches them all. The only other YouTubers who like her are Debbie and the Budget Slimmers. She sends the Budget Slimmers stuff everytime they put a begging video out so that explains that. As for Debbie have you seen the video when they meet? It's like watching first date off of POF! 🤣🤑🤢
The video where Jane and Debbie meet is so cringe. 😬😬😬

Very strange women is Jane Day. I haven’t watched anything of hers for ages, but she always came across as completely joyless..
She is very strange. The ways she talks in that quiet, condescending pompous tone looking down on everyone who doesn’t follow SW the way she does really grates on me. I dunno there’s something about her that just isn’t right 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Looks like Laura or Cath have been deleting comments! Should be 33 comments but I can only see 20...

I also don’t understand why so many of their followers shout “how high ?” when they shout “jump”? Why would you agree to sign a petition about something that you have never actually researched into yourself?

Hmmmmmm I’d suggest letting your viewers make up their own minds! This one sure has 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just went to look at it but can't see it without joing the group 🙄 wonder if sarah and debbie will do as they are told! Debbie has her own Tattle account so can't see her sharing.

Yeah they no longer live together sounds like there not a good match either nothing in common etc so werid

Sorry but im fking dying shes been liking comments from the jane gammons thread omg im done i cant even 😂😂
Omg how can you tell she’s liked posts on Janies thread 🙈

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.