Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katy Jayne has definitely put weight on and she is bigger clothes wise than what she says! Someone in her comments the other day said shes taller than her and weighs around the same but she didn't get how she was bigger in clothes than Katy! Why do they have to lie? There is no way shes an 8/10
Katiejayne said herself a couple of days ago she hovers around the 12 stone mark, she's 5ft 5, another trim with Tan telling fibs about being a size 10. Why though! Katie has come a long way and should be proud of where she is now. Its the lies that bother us more than anything.

Reactions: 5
Katy Jayne has definitely put weight on and she is bigger clothes wise than what she says! Someone in her comments the other day said shes taller than her and weighs around the same but she didn't get how she was bigger in clothes than Katy! Why do they have to lie? There is no way shes an 8/10
She really does look like she gaining it all back . Why lie?

Reactions: 4
Is Katy Jane the woman who used to have a Facebook group?
Not sure if I'm getting confused, there was a group on Facebook called 'Whay Diet?! curvy Katy's tips and treats' I think x

Reactions: 2
Katy Jayne has changed so much, I followed her ages ago when she started her journey and she shared her meal ideas and what she took to work for lunch, I thought she was lovely but its like the weight loss or maybe YT "fame" went to her head cos she became........well a bit of a twunt, gurning faces, smug hauls, bragging about buying size 8's, trying to do seductive "come to momma" eyes in the camera and daft laughing, then she would say things like "I think you all like me doing this" or "I know you love my hauls and like me just as I am" barf!!!
She has clearly put weight back on, her thumbnails on you tube show it in her face and thats fine but be honest, there are very few SW vids now, its all charity shop hauls, sad when someone becomes so unrelatable.

Reactions: 8
I've noticed she's upped her sizes now! Had to really, can't lie forever. I think she's getting quite arrogant now as well

Reactions: 6
Katy Jayne has changed so much, I followed her ages ago when she started her journey and she shared her meal ideas and what she took to work for lunch, I thought she was lovely but its like the weight loss or maybe YT "fame" went to her head cos she became........well a bit of a twunt, gurning faces, smug hauls, bragging about buying size 8's, trying to do seductive "come to momma" eyes in the camera and daft laughing, then she would say things like "I think you all like me doing this" or "I know you love my hauls and like me just as I am" barf!!!
She has clearly put weight back on, her thumbnails on you tube show it in her face and thats fine but be honest, there are very few SW vids now, its all charity shop hauls, sad when someone becomes so unrelatable.
Cryin at seductive and Katy Jayne 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg Lisa Snow put your baps away. You clearly knew they were on display for all to see! Watching her latest blog. Christ!

Reactions: 1
She’s a bit of a twunt. The stupid grinning and gurning. Not a chance she’s a size 10. Why do they lie though? What’s the point. I think the reason she’s doing all these charity shop hauls is to distract from the weight gain.

Is Donna dyble gone awol again. Haven’t heard from her for a while.

Omg Lisa Snow put your baps away. You clearly knew they were on display for all to see! Watching her latest blog. Christ!
I though she’d Dissapeared in to oblivion. Annoying and attention seeking..

Reactions: 3
She’s a bit of a twunt. The stupid grinning and gurning. Not a chance she’s a size 10. Why do they lie though? What’s the point. I think the reason she’s doing all these charity shop hauls is to distract from the weight gain.

Is Donna dyble gone awol again. Haven’t heard from her for a while.

I though she’d Dissapeared in to oblivion. Annoying and attention seeking..
Ms Snow is the inspiration behind Growing Bigger By The Day Jane Gammons and others flip selling charity shop bargains on Ebay. She did go over to the dark side (WW) for a bit but it was too technical for her so she's now back.

Ms Snow is the inspiration behind Growing Bigger By The Day Jane Gammons and others flip selling charity shop bargains on Ebay. She did go over to the dark side (WW) for a bit but it was too technical for her so she's now back.
Too technical for her lol. I can believe that!,

Reactions: 3
Does anybody else remember when Katy Jayne got to target the first time and kept weighing in at group each week wearing heavier clothes, boots and coats with heavy items in her pockets as she knew she had lost enough weight to fall below target range but didn’t want to pay the weekly fee?

If I had been in her group I’d have been livid!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Too technical for her lol. I can believe that!,
She found it very confusing apparently because it's all done on an app

Does anybody else remember when Katy Jayne got to target the first time and kept weighing in at group each week wearing heavier clothes, boots and coats with heavy items in her pockets as she knew she had lost enough weight to fall below target range but didn’t want to pay the weekly fee?

If I had been in her group I’d have been livid!
Lold and now she a consultant 😂

Reactions: 2
She found it very confusing apparently because it's all done on an app

Lold and now she a consultant 😂
Why weigh in if you know that you are making yourself heavier on purpose? It’s not a true weigh in!!! Aghhhhhhh! I’m suprised her consultant let her away with that as she did mention in a few of her vlogs at the time.

She seems really tight by ALWAYS buying stuff that’s reduced or in a charity shop!

Has anybody here ever attended a class with any of these sw youtubers?

C0794D27-DB81-419F-A07A-5553F728FB4D.jpeg

Ermmm your face is a totally different colour to your body luv 😩 #esteelauderfail
C0794D27-DB81-419F-A07A-5553F728FB4D.jpeg

So obvs Olivia Elise has been #sponsored or #gifted by Cottages And Castles. Why aint she # it? Another SW YT'er not being honest . Wot a surprise! Another member of the Slim Con team.

So obvs Olivia Elise has been #sponsored or #gifted by Cottages And Castles. Why aint she # it? Another SW YT'er not being honest . Wot a surprise! Another member of the Slim Con team.
YES. Her stories are all about #cottagesandcastles if it wasn't a freebie she's clearly looking for one. Lol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.