Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Helen works for tescos. I remember Jane saying once that a "fun fact" about them was that they both work for the same company!

Reactions: 1
Yes Debbie and Andrew are both very different. I like she doesn't stray to far away from SW on her channel. I don't like Andrews cake videos. Why can't he have his own YT?
I enjoy his cake videos but it could be hell of a triggering for people who are watching 🍰🍰🍰 so it would be better if he had his own you tube.

I think they are just a really quiet couple who are content with the quieter things in life. Quite sweet and innocent really.

Reactions: 6
Does anybody else notice that whenever Katy Jayne takes a selfie showing her legs she stands with her legs apart to make it seem like she has a thigh gap?

It really gets on my nerves as there is nothing wrong with having thighs that touch!

Reactions: 4
Helen from the Livingstons is live on IG and she look like she put all the weight back on.

And feeding her boy all the junk food again when she's eating healthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Does anybody else notice that whenever Katy Jayne takes a selfie showing her legs she stands with her legs apart to make it seem like she has a thigh gap?

It really gets on my nerves as there is nothing wrong with having thighs that touch!
Yeah I've noticed. When she wears a dress, she stands with her legs closed so it's not just the way she stands in general!

Helen from the Livingstons is live on IG and she look like she put all the weight back on.

And feeding her boy all the junk food again when she's eating healthy.
Why do those following Slimming World who quote wanting to be healthier feed their kids/partners absolute crap???? Baffles me!

Why do those following Slimming World who quote wanting to be healthier feed their kids/partners absolute crap???? Baffles me!
Completely agree! A lot of bigger pages are always with their kids whilst feeding them mcdonalds ect.
Then they're sitting there in mcdonalds or whatever with their Subway salad or diet coke.
Which also is confusing for kids when they get a bit older. Why am I eating this but Mum or whoever is eating something else. why do they always eat different.

Reactions: 6
Completely agree! A lot of bigger pages are always with their kids whilst feeding them mcdonalds ect.
Then they're sitting there in mcdonalds or whatever with their Subway salad or diet coke.
Which also is confusing for kids when they get a bit older. Why am I eating this but Mum or whoever is eating something else. why do they always eat different.
Screams I love you so much I will clog your arteries to show it!!!! SW is one of the biggest cons out their it promotes disordered eating to those who already suffer from it ... there is no such thing as free bloody food ... you eat 3000 calories it doesn’t matter if it’s chips or rice you will gain weight! Total shite imho

Why do they do it? It's like they have got to feed them unhealthy food because kids are allergic to anything green 😂 TWT does it, Bails1986sw does it, The Livingstones and KatyJane do it. Only ones i can think of who feed their kids healthy food are Fopaholic, Sarah SW and Kate SW .

Why do they do it? It's like they have got to feed them unhealthy food because kids are allergic to anything green 😂 TWT does it, Bails1986sw does it, The Livingstones and KatyJane do it. Only ones i can think of who feed their kids healthy food are Fopaholic, Sarah SW and Kate SW .
Fop feeds the twin she loves best and his brother processed tit and low fat food. Babies need full fat. And she uses YT to babysit um. All the YT SW moms use TV to babysit their kids. 😵:rolleyes:📺

• Haha
  • Heart
Fop feeds the twin she loves best and his brother processed tit and low fat food. Babies need full fat. And she uses YT to babysit um. All the YT SW moms use TV to babysit their kids. 😵:rolleyes:📺
Of course she does, how would she delete comments and block people if she actually had to look after her babies?! And don’t get me started on the tit she feeds them....at least they eat more than she does! 🙄

• Haha
Screams I love you so much I will clog your arteries to show it!!!! SW is one of the biggest cons out their it promotes disordered eating to those who already suffer from it ... there is no such thing as free bloody food ... you eat 3000 calories it doesn’t matter if it’s chips or rice you will gain weight! Total shite imho

I know right!
My Sister does SW. She made a big bowl. of pasta on Saturday which was '7 syns'
Pasta, Mushrooms, Ham and Philly.
She used a whole bag of pasta. Whole tub of Philly.
And then she ate it throughout the day instead of making herself actual meals. I worked it out and the whole bowl was over 3000 calories!
But only 7 syns on SW 🤷🏻‍♀️
Then she wondered why she hasnt lost any weight.

Reactions: 2
I know right!
My Sister does SW. She made a big bowl. of pasta on Saturday which was '7 syns'
Pasta, Mushrooms, Ham and Philly.
She used a whole bag of pasta. Whole tub of Philly.
And then she ate it throughout the day instead of making herself actual meals. I worked it out and the whole bowl was over 3000 calories!
But only 7 syns on SW 🤷🏻‍♀️
Then she wondered why she hasnt lost any weight.
I so agree with you, for the average person without health issues the only way to lose pounds is to be in a calorie deficit. Burn off more than you shove in, politely put 😉
It also saves pounds in your purse. £20 a month, when you can get lots of advice online for free.

They are all gaining or boring.
Bayles1986sw has gaind
Kate SW has gained and not weighted for the 5th week in a row.
Not inspectionall at all.
Going to watch Kate SW n Sarah live on instagram now and see the excuse for this week. Lol

Reactions: 1
why does katy jayne smile like shes holding a tit in now cause her old pictures she can smile normally

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Katy Jayne has definitely put weight on and she is bigger clothes wise than what she says! Someone in her comments the other day said shes taller than her and weighs around the same but she didn't get how she was bigger in clothes than Katy! Why do they have to lie? There is no way shes an 8/10

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.