Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea Trim with Tan.....The negativity and shock when she realised tuna pasta and baked potatoes have points and are actual food with calories and not free! Can't see her sticking to it, already been quite negative about it. She'll be all 'That's it, I'm drawing a line lovelies.......back to slimming world!'

Reactions: 9
Belle My Weightloss... I can't stand to watch her weigh in update videos anymore, I feel like she blinks so much that she must be lying...

What I eat in a day videos are okay though...

Reactions: 2
Oh the drawing the line.
Makes me cringe. Lost count of how many lines they all have to draw. Must get through a lot of pencils. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dont get why Tan is doing WW. She said she felt she needed a change. Then said it was because she promised to compare the 2 plans. Which is it! Who asked her to do WW? And now you mention it, it prob is for views. I never considered that! Also, how much money does she spend in her food shop?! 😲

Reactions: 5
I dont get why Tan is doing WW. She said she felt she needed a change. Then said it was because she promised to compare the 2 plans. Which is it! Who asked her to do WW? And now you mention it, it prob is for views. I never considered that! Also, how much money does she spend in her food shop?! 😲
I was thinking that, is it just for views?? I think she'll be back on slimming world soon. I really do like Tanya, she's mostly genuine but the likes of the skinny coffee really bugs me.

I was thinking that, is it just for views?? I think she'll be back on slimming world soon. I really do like Tanya, she's mostly genuine but the likes of the skinny coffee really bugs me.
Yes but at least Tan just mentions the skinny coffee quickly and moves on she doesn't go on and on about it like others do when pushing products

Reactions: 3
Yes but at least Tan just mentions the skinny coffee quickly and moves on she doesn't go on and on about it like others do when pushing products
No she doesn't shove it down your throat and that's great about her, she's not all ad ad ad! With the skinny coffee for me it's more that she's supposed to be a qualified nutritionist and she promotes skinny coffee, any nutritionist would tell you this stuff is rubbish but obviously Tanya is getting paid. I suppose I don't blame her really but it's one thing laughing at the other. I do like her though!

Reactions: 4
Shes not a SW Youtuber but has anyone watched Amber-Lynn Read?? That girl needs a hand!

Yes I do like Tan, she not as money/ad hungry at all and is very down to earth. She mentioned today again about ten times how gutted she is that baked potatoes and beans/cheese is high points 🙄 We know, it’s a free food and slimming world life line but just eating that as a go to isn’t healthy, hence where slimming world teaches nothing about nutrition and choices. There’s so much more you can have when you eat out rather than a baked 🥔😂 Then she just had eggs for dinner again another slimming thing as WW points were too much effort. Not selling it

Can Bayles1986SW do anything else other than 'thoroughly enjoy' something?! Arghhh!! I can't even sit through a video of hers anymore because of it!

Shes not a SW Youtuber but has anyone watched Amber-Lynn Read?? That girl needs a hand!
Yes! I kind of feel sorry for her but she seems like she's in a cycle. Says she's going to lose weight and start some diet/lifestyle change, then uploads a video of her doing a mukbang and binge eating, then cries and starts again.

Is it just me who just can't bear watching any of it at all now.. All the slimming world channels just annoy me. I did watch cooking with sharon while I like her and Tan as people the constant diet loop is annoying. They try these plans out, stick to nothing...gain, lose, gain,then regain massively. Look skinny coffees, shakes, plans and what not do nothing.. Stop being so blooming greedy and lazy!

Is it just me who just can't bear watching any of it at all now.. All the slimming world channels just annoy me. I did watch cooking with sharon while I like her and Tan as people the constant diet loop is annoying. They try these plans out, stick to nothing...gain, lose, gain,then regain massively. Look skinny coffees, shakes, plans and what not do nothing.. Stop being so blooming greedy and lazy!
Nope I'm with you. It's just a vicious circle and a waste of money especially if you are going to cheat and then draw a line and take the gains. Why though?
Paying money to lose and then gain it all back again. 🙄

Completely agree with you! The only ones I like to watch now are the Budget Slimmers (you defo don’t need to spend loads on this plan to loose weight so I applaud them), Rachel Bayles and Jane Day. I like Jane Day as she refuses to advertise anything. Plus she told Debbie Fawcett exactley how it is in her latest vlog. Rachel does get on my tits a little bit but I can still make it through her videos.

I used to like watching Debbie but her latest video had me questioning her. I like her and she has done amazingly well loosing over 15 stone but I don’t believe that she could believe that you could go to group and not weigh in. Absolute bollocks. I hate it when target members take the piss at the scales, pay like the rest of us or adjust your target.

Katy Jayne used to be amazing but the charity shop hauls (wtf is up with everybody doing them 🙄) are boring. At least dhe doesn’t sell stuff on like Lisa Snow and Jane Gammons though I suppose.

Weigh in Time organises slim con yet hasn’t put out any new content? Slim Con just seems like a CON now.

Not to mention that a lot of them are having wobbles and thinking about either throwing in the towel or jumping ship to another plan!

Don’t get me started on bloody JD SEASONINGS either 😂😂😂

Rant over 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Completely agree with you! The only ones I like to watch now are the Budget Slimmers (you defo don’t need to spend loads on this plan to loose weight so I applaud them), Rachel Bayles and Jane Day. I like Jane Day as she refuses to advertise anything. Plus she told Debbie Fawcett exactley how it is in her latest vlog. Rachel does get on my tits a little bit but I can still make it through her videos.

I used to like watching Debbie but her latest video had me questioning her. I like her and she has done amazingly well loosing over 15 stone but I don’t believe that she could believe that you could go to group and not weigh in. Absolute bollocks. I hate it when target members take the piss at the scales, pay like the rest of us or adjust your target.

Katy Jayne used to be amazing but the charity shop hauls (wtf is up with everybody doing them 🙄) are boring. At least dhe doesn’t sell stuff on like Lisa Snow and Jane Gammons though I suppose.

Weigh in Time organises slim con yet hasn’t put out any new content? Slim Con just seems like a CON now.

Not to mention that a lot of them are having wobbles and thinking about either throwing in the towel or jumping ship to another plan!

Don’t get me started on bloody JD SEASONINGS either 😂😂😂

Rant over 🤣🤣🤣
See you can't even question or comment on anything either. Watch for a good 2/3 years and if you even dare be honest "is this really working". You get a massive load of abuse when you're actually not being horrible to be nasty. Basically you will never lose the weight until you control how much and what you eat. No matter the plan. Also stop trying to sell me crap with your discount codes and selling me second hand tat at huge markups. Because who does that!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Do you know who really bothers me? Sw_danielle she has 222k followers (definitely bought them) and I’ve been keeping an eye on her page she is the same weight as she was in the new year but she consistently hides her results. She always does massive puddings ‘within the slimming world plan’ and trying to promote that you can still eat rubbish on the slimming world. But if you’re anything to go by hunni then we should NOT be eating all the puds.

See you can't even question or comment on anything either. Watch for a good 2/3 years and if you even dare be honest "is this really working". You get a massive load of abuse when you're actually not being horrible to be nasty. Basically you will never lose the weight until you control how much and what you eat. No matter the plan. Also stop trying to sell me crap with your discount codes and selling me second hand tat at huge markups. Because who does that!!
Spot on 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.