Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we talk about slimming world gem for a sec? She drives me mental. Her posts make her sound illiterate with all the ‘...’, her smile looks like the joker clenching and I think she’s definitely verging on a problem with how strict she is with exercise and her diet (definitely not trying to diagnose anyone, I’m new so please let me know if any of this is breaking any rules ;)). She really needs to unclench and do something crazy.

Reactions: 2
I'm fed up of Spicentice and Nu Skin adverts everywhere I look 🙄. Half of them aren't een declaring them as ads!

Ohhh what happened? I'm still triggered that I couldn't get any GF rolls for two months 😂

Also someone needs to quote him that nothing tastes as good as skinny feels every single time he posts a Mcdonalds pic etc. Little cretin.
😂😂 all I said was I cant get hold of any gluten free rolls for my dad .then I got blocked along with any one who liked my comment or said the same lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone follow mrsmummywright_sw? Classic example of someone using crappy alternatives to try and make something taste like something else - quark mixed with hot chocolate powder on Easter Sunday, anyone?

Also, Claire & Amanda Slimming World. Have followed them for a while; claim to be doing saw, humongous portions, no speed, just fry up after fry up and fakeaway after fakeaway. Their bowels must barely move & surely that amount of ‘free food’ AKA rice pasta potatoes, red meat & canned drinks can’t be good for you? But they all tag SW!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
^ Krystina's another one pushing JD seasonings and skinny syrups on insta. I get they need to make a living but it's so annoying... not as annoying as her obsession with all her meals looking perfect with cutesy plates and backgrounds etc. If I see another laughing cow wedge in a baked half pepper lol

^ Krystina's another one pushing JD seasonings and skinny syrups on insta. I get they need to make a living but it's so annoying... not as annoying as her obsession with all her meals looking perfect with cutesy plates and backgrounds etc. If I see another laughing cow wedge in a baked half pepper lol
And if her hubby uses one more exclamation mark !!!!!!!

Shes also another one that piles weight back on then tries to hide it. Another one is slimmingmama. I know she had a lot of problems in her life but she gained most of her weight back yet didn't tell anyone how much. I'm guessing it was about 6 stone. It's another one of many examples of how slimming world doesnt work if you don't repair your relationship with food too.

Also, Claire & Amanda Slimming World. Have followed them for a while; claim to be doing saw, humongous portions, no speed, just fry up after fry up and fakeaway after fakeaway. Their bowels must barely move & surely that amount of ‘free food’ AKA rice pasta potatoes, red meat & canned drinks can’t be good for you? But they all tag SW!
I called them out on this. Think the word I used was “obscene” when they posted a take away box full of potatoes, cheese, meat - with burgers on the side! They screenshot my comment and posted it - so all their little cronies started messaging me. Harry Dickard (Pickhard) set up a fake account to call me a slag because of it.

Normal people cannot eat like they do and lose weight. People will be copying them and wonder why they’re not losing. They’re a joke. Why SW don’t pull their finger out and start contacting some of these accounts is beyond me. They all make a laughing stock of the plan

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Anyone follow mrsmummywright_sw? Classic example of someone using crappy alternatives to try and make something taste like something else - quark mixed with hot chocolate powder on Easter Sunday, anyone?

They are just repulsive. More disordered eating. They don't even go to sw group. Some of the meals make me feel physically ill. No sw consultant worth their salt would condone the way these people eat!

Reactions: 4
I called them out on this. Think the word I used was “obscene” when they posted a take away box full of potatoes, cheese, meat - with burgers on the side! They screenshot my comment and posted it - so all their little cronies started messaging me. Harry Dickard (Pickhard) set up a fake account to call me a slag because of it

Normal people cannot eat like they do and lose weight. People will be copying them and wonder why they’re not losing. They’re a joke. Why SW don’t pull their finger out and start contacting some of these accounts is beyond me. They all make a laughing stock of the plan
F80BFDD1-5D51-4923-B268-479484944820.jpeg

Today’s feast 7 Creme eggs? Wtaf 😵

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
how can you eat ice cream with 7 creme eggs?! I can eat one and thats sickly. How are they "weightloss" insta's when most of the time its all pictures of crap food and binges?

• Wow
how can you eat ice cream with 7 creme eggs?! I can eat one and thats sickly. How are they "weightloss" insta's when most of the time its all pictures of crap food and binges?
I couldn’t either!!! I wasn’t sure whether to laugh, cry or vomit when this popped up 😵

duck me the creme egg dessert was after the attached??? Dear God how can anyone on SW or not get through this amount of food .....

Attachments

• Sick
Swiftly followed up by a whopper of a plates worth of Chinese takeaway! All that food in one day. Sorry but I think that’s an indicator of a real, real issue with food…but then this is what SW and other available plans do to people.

The amount of articilficial sweetener, salt & other crap in their EVERYDAY diet is frightening. For most people the stuff they post isn’t a regular meal…

Disgusting.

Claire, Amanda if you’re reading this - please stop tagging your posts with slimming world because it couldn’t be further from it & you’re hoodwinking naive followers who think they can eat this way & lose weight.

Are they normal sized creme eggs or mini ones? Cor blimey 7 of them bad boys would have me hugging a toilet pan all night

• Sick
Are they normal sized creme eggs or mini ones? Cor blimey 7 of them bad boys would have me hugging a toilet pan all night
They look like normal sized ones. I can't even manage one, the inside is so sickly sweet. 🤢

They look like normal sized ones. I can't even manage one, the inside is so sickly sweet. 🤢
I thought they looked like normal ones looking at the size of the glass. If that’s the case then with the other food posted today as well, that’s disordered eating right there. And people are commenting saying they are inspiration! FFS.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.