Slimming World Youtubers #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Debbie a lot. I hope she comes back to YT.
Debster has rejoined SW, maybe working her way back to the tube of you 😂
No jokes though at least she's doing something unlike the duchess of Eastbourne
Kates live coughing and spitting phlegm as she goes :sick:
How is Kate still trying to convince us she is 27 stone? Did anyone else see her live with her new OH Eric on NY?
Oh is this KateSW? What ever happened to her?

Reactions: 3
She’s up at 27st again and has now got Covid she does lives on TikTok regularly
I've never followed this kate but I see her crying poor Me on tiktok when I occasionally have a look on there. How is she 27st with such a slender looking face 👀

Reactions: 2
He sounds American it would hardly be him unless it’s a long distance relationship I thought she actually met the guy, has she not?

She's got another book out tomorrow.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Kate has Covid maybe Edith is with her parents ? I don't think it's the American guy ,but her lives raise a lot of eyebrows .

"What I eat in a day covid chest infection edition" :rolleyes: oh come the duck on Kate! She's so thirsty for attention and loves to lay it on about how poorly she is, how she's on "very strong antibiotics" i'd never even think to mention the strength of them to anyone, I can't actually stand her, she's so annoying and whiney and she needs to stop with all the doe eyed sex siren stuff cos it ain't happening

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
"What I eat in a day covid chest infection edition" :rolleyes: oh come the duck on Kate! She's so thirsty for attention and loves to lay it on about how poorly she is, how she's on "very strong antibiotics" i'd never even think to mention the strength of them to anyone, I can't actually stand her, she's so annoying and whiney and she needs to stop with all the doe eyed sex siren stuff cos it ain't happening
Aww she's getting worse ! the "poor me" is wearing bloody thin .I noticed she's showing off a Macbook I remember her complaining not long ago that her Laptop was broken some of her admirerers must've treated her :rolleyes: every live she has to mention how poor she is blatently begging on TikTok .

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She was never like this on YouTube!

Kate has Covid maybe Edith is with her parents ? I don't think it's the American guy ,but her lives raise a lot of eyebrows .
I've only seen one or two what have I missed?

She's not now she was scoffing biscuits ,eric must be her BF name .

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's not now she was scoffing biscuits ,eric must be her BF name .
She was playing kiss/marry/avoid last night. I wondered if the man called Mark was her BF? But maybe Eric is her new man what one was he? The USA guy was called Kenny so he was defo not her new BF.

She was playing kiss/marry/avoid last night. I wondered if the man called Mark was her BF? But maybe Eric is her new man what one was he? The USA guy was called Kenny so he was defo not her new BF.
Idk she kept mentioning Eric whoever he is?
Isn't Mark the middle ages man who plays the guitar on tiktok?

Idk she kept mentioning Eric whoever he is?
I thought he was her new boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.