Slimming World Youtubers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve just seen that Debbie’s worlds husband is 50 today? And she is only in her 30’s is this correct? I’m 41 and would swear she was a decade older than me.

I can’t quite get to grips with this, what does he do for work?

Reactions: 3
So Debbies the breadwinner then, I wonder what she actually gets out of the marriage?
~

not much i'd say but she just seems content to plod on day in and day out, their whole dynamic gives me the creeps, her crazy fixed eye stare at him and the huge pauses in conversation between them, the lame attempts at humour from him and the awkward exchanges between them, each to their own and all that but it wouldn't be for me, i'd have pegged it from boredom by now or fled to a convent at the thought of going anywhere near him and his rolling pin ;)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
~

not much i'd say but she just seems content to plod on day in and day out, their whole dynamic gives me the creeps, her crazy fixed eye stare at him and the huge pauses in conversation between them, the lame attempts at humour from him and the awkward exchanges between them, each to their own and all that but it wouldn't be for me, i'd have pegged it from boredom by now or fled to a convent at the thought of going anywhere near him and his rolling pin ;)
They both give me the bleeping creeps 😱😱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why Can't I see this on her insta?

I wonder if she just married the only bloke to ask her even though he's a bit creepy and old and now she has lost the weight she's regretting it.
Yeah .I think Debbie settled for the first man to ask her out remember she was massive at the time .

Tik Tok - I'm getting down with the kids 😂 you'd be surprised who pops up on there.

@FavouriteChild it's tik tok
what's her TikTok name

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.