Slimming World Youtubers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Tracy Mouse and her husband staying with their son and wife for the festive period? Is that even allowed in Somerset?

Reactions: 2
looks like Katy Jayne has replaced her asda £1 sale rail addiction with the magic bags from the two good to go app, her "dream" is to get a ready made sandwich from one of the coffee shops like nero apparently :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is Tracy Mouse and her husband staying with their son and wife for the festive period? Is that even allowed in Somerset?
Just coming on to say this myself, I'm guessing they didn't just have a day trip to Somerset so technically no it wouldn't have been allowed.

Reactions: 1
looks like Katy Jayne has replaced her asda £1 sale rail addiction with the magic bags from the two good to go app, her "dream" is to get a ready made sandwich from one of the coffee shops like nero apparently :LOL:
Life goals there 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
came on to say the same.Mutton Mouse is flounting her rule breaking all over the internet. Stupid woman.
She really has acted like it’s one rule for them and another for everybody else! Moaning that people aren’t social distancing but yet been happy to mix with other households repeatedly when we were all told not to.

I understand that a new baby is exciting but a hell of a lot of people didn’t get to see family, let alone flounce off on “holiday” to stay over for days.

She really has acted like it’s one rule for them and another for everybody else! Moaning that people aren’t social distancing but yet been happy to mix with other households repeatedly when we were all told not to.

I understand that a new baby is exciting but a hell of a lot of people didn’t get to see family, let alone flounce off on “holiday” to stay over for days.
I imagine plenty will have done it and I'm absolutely not condoning it but 1 don't paste it all over social media and then complain if you get judgy comments.

My primary age kids TA dies of Corona over Christmas. Why aren't they taking this tit seriously? Doesn't she want to be alive to be around him when he's old enough to remember? Or is it really more important to get the perfect Granny selfie? Selfish Sheep!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
My primary age kids TA dies of Corona over Christmas. Why aren't they taking this tit seriously? Doesn't she want to be alive to be around him when he's old enough to remember? Or is it really more important to get the perfect Granny selfie? Selfish Sheep!
Oh God thats awful, hope your kids aren't to traumatised. I work in a school, I think its going to be a rough term 😒

Reactions: 3
bleeping hell i have literally just vomited when i saw that, she,s no oil painting but there is something very unnerving about him, eurgghhh

Let’s hope it’s one that has been chewed upon and spat out! Would love to see the gurners reaction to the taste of someone else’s drool on her sandwich 🤮🤮

• Haha
anyone know what happened to Gemma of Gemmas journey? I watched her SW stuff but got bored when she went to CC but can't even find her these days

She still loses it then piles it back on, last time I watched her she was a nail tech in the making now she seems to be a PT 😂😂
thank you! bloody hell Gemma pick and lane and stick to it! I loved how dedicated to SW she was and how well she did but then the wheels started to come off and she was off plane, on plan, off plan again, drawing a line, starting again yadda, yadda, yadda then as soon as she went to CC I was bored, never been able to find her since I unfollowed so thanks for the info :)

just seen she's selling 45 minute personal training sessions for via zoom £15 😂

thank you! bloody hell Gemma pick and lane and stick to it! I loved how dedicated to SW she was and how well she did but then the wheels started to come off and she was off plane, on plan, off plan again, drawing a line, starting again yadda, yadda, yadda then as soon as she went to CC I was bored, never been able to find her since I unfollowed so thanks for the info :)

just seen she's selling 45 minute personal training sessions for via zoom £15 😂
Think that's when I unfollowed and the way she said her kids names really grated on me 😂😂😂
She had a full on meltdown over it all i seem to remember. They're all obsessed.🤷‍♀️

Proper wetting her gusset over 25p tat 🤣 smug face overload
Shitbags and some cheapo chocolate. Seriously what part of essential shopping do these twats not get. If I ever get a hard on over 25p chocolate shoot me. I fact if I ever get a hard on shoot me cos I'm not supposed to be able to 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Katy Jaynes has gained so much weight in her face, and not in a good way where it can make most people look younger!

• Haha
Katy Jayne is the type of person I have nightmares about. That bleeping moon face gurning away at you gives me the sodding creeps!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.